A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Jack HF
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 15, 2013 06:56 PM
Interests: Halo Machinima, writing
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Jack HF has contributed to 9 posts out of 465224 total posts (0.00%) in 1,959 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
General Machinima Discussions » Halo Model Texturing Jun 15, 2013 06:56 PM (Total replies: 8)

That'd be great. I'm gonna go ahead and assume that the file is too large to Email, so how does Skype sound?

General Machinima Discussions » Halo Model Texturing Jun 15, 2013 04:43 PM (Total replies: 8)

Heh, that's alright. There's been a change however. See, I now have the model in 3DS Max, and I ripped the texture from the game, but whenever I try to apply it to the model it only lays out properly on the helmet, right shoulder, and chest piece. Not only that, but I don't actually know how to change the colour (quite inexperienced in 3DS). If you can help me out with that, it'd be much appreciated. If not, thanks anyway.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Extracting Halo 3 models May 19, 2013 07:37 PM (Total replies: 12)

Okay, so I've figured out the issue, and got my hands on the mainmenu.map file. Now, I've extracted a model, but I have a new issue. I've looked through the folders, and nowhere have I found any textures for a spartan and/or elite character model. Can anyone help me with that?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Extracting Halo 3 models May 13, 2013 12:33 AM (Total replies: 12)

But how would I go about opening them in Xtraction and/or Adjutant? Neither seem to read the files in the folders found in the plugins folder.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Extracting Halo 3 models May 13, 2013 12:10 AM (Total replies: 12)

Hey, so I'm a huge n00b when it comes to model extracting. I've downloaded the program Xtraction, and I know how to use it, but I have an issue. How do I get the initial extracts with which to open in Xtraction? Again, I'm quite the n00b when it comes to this stuff, so apologies if I seem like such.

General Machinima Discussions » Halo Model Texturing Dec 11, 2012 11:31 PM (Total replies: 8)

Hi. I have a model of Halo 3's Hayabusa armor that I need to use to animate in a machinima series that I make, but it doesn't have any texture. If there is anyone able to texture it, with the primary color being Steel, with Google Sketchup, please provide me with your Email, and I'll send you the model. Thank you.
Edited by Jack HF on Dec 11, 2012 at 11:39 PM

General Machinima Discussions » Halo Models Sep 8, 2012 11:20 PM (Total replies: 4)

Yeah, I did go to the link that you posted. I got that pack, but when I load into Source Filmmaker (the animator that I use, not sure if you're familiar with it), it gives me access to the Red, Blue, Pink, Green, Orange, and white Spartans, and the only thing that I can change is their Helmet. I can change it to only C.Q.B., E.V.A., and E.O.D.

General Machinima Discussions » Halo Models Sep 8, 2012 10:38 PM (Total replies: 4)

I already searched high and low on the Gmod website. It doesn't even need to be a Gmod model. Just anything compatible with Source Filmmaker.

General Machinima Discussions » Halo Models Sep 8, 2012 10:04 PM (Total replies: 4)

I'm working on a Halo 3 Machinima, and a portion of it is animated. I need a Garry's Mod model of a Steel colored spartan wearing Hayabusa Helmet, Chest, and Shoulders. Thanks.

Time: Thu January 18, 2018 4:54 AM 157 ms.
A Halo Maps Website