A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Super Flanker
About Contact
Last Post: Yesterday @ 10:59 AM
Interests: 3D Modelling, Game design, VFX, Fire Arms, Space, Jets, Horror, Women.
Your Age: I'm legal if thats what you were thinking. ;)
What Games do you play: Halo, Call of duty, Project reality, Battlefield, Forza, GRID,
The length of your life depends on my aim.

Post Statistics
Super Flanker has contributed to 8155 posts out of 462807 total posts (1.76%) in 1,691 days (4.82 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Yesterday @ 10:59 AM (Total replies: 11962)

Nothing compares to RLD's activity.

Halo CE General Discussion » Money Yesterday @ 10:58 AM (Total replies: 117)

Did Dennis just FTW?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! May 19, 2017 03:48 PM (Total replies: 11962)

Quote: --- Original message by: CLASSIFIED
in all seriousness though, what do you guys think?

meh, mildly riveting
Edited by Super Flanker on May 19, 2017 at 03:48 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Where to find an install key these days? May 19, 2017 03:39 PM (Total replies: 6)

K
E
Y

G

E
N

Halo CE General Discussion » Money May 18, 2017 10:02 PM (Total replies: 117)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Quote: --- Original message by: Jesse
Dennis has been clear that he doesn't make any profit from this site. If anything, he pours cash into it out of love.
I wouldn't go so far as to call it "love", but the rest is accurate.

Dennis's love cash is an example for the world to follow.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! May 18, 2017 10:00 PM (Total replies: 11962)

Quote: --- Original message by: CLASSIFIED
I have the main plan for both campaign and multiplayer levels, and I am toying with the idea for a zombies-style firefight map. The main Campaign will have 3 different sub campaigns, similar to Halo 2 with the Master Chief and the Arbiter. One is the standard Master Chief campaign, though heavily modified and featuring new levels, a Star Wars Death Trooper campaign, and a space warfare campaign, which involves one level in Darth Vader's TIE advanced, 3 in an X-wing and one in a snowspeeder. The Maw instead sees a U-wing picking up the Master Chief in the hanger bay and him returning a Rebel ship to fight Darth Vader's 501st Stormtroopers(which will act like Covenant Spec ops elites), and a final cut scene with him confronting the Death Trooper from the rest of the campaign, for an overall 25 missions, 4 remastered maps and 6 new maps, and possibly one or two firefight maps.

brilliant awesome

Halo CE General Discussion » Does anyone need AI sync May 15, 2017 02:56 PM (Total replies: 17)

Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
Just takes a lot of time because you need to create a vehicle for each animation that you want to sync and stuff.

My motivation just went flacid.......

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! May 14, 2017 08:58 AM (Total replies: 11962)

http://www.moddb.com/mods/halo-star-wars

Star Ship troops > The original inspiration for the long sword.

Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Quote: --- Original message by: StormUndBlackbird
Did it violate some kind of site policy that I missed?
Yes. Not the subject but the posting of partial nudity by various users including the originator.

Did they?

AHA! And megasean says I'm bad!

:V

Halo CE General Discussion » Final Dreamweb Release May 10, 2017 05:10 PM (Total replies: 40)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Quote: --- Original message by: MEGA_VKNG
Quote: --- Original message by: MEGA_VKNG
Can you maybe calm down? This thread has nothing to do with Masters or Halonimator, pretty sure you have your own for that.

You mean the world doesn't revolve around me?

*chirping crickets*

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] May 10, 2017 07:43 AM (Total replies: 11298)

Her posterior needs addressing.

It's far too thicc.

Halo CE General Discussion » Final Dreamweb Release May 10, 2017 07:42 AM (Total replies: 40)

Is it me or did tatsumaki just prune?

@SOI control your waifu!

Halo CE General Discussion » Fudd Shader Tool and JMS+ May 10, 2017 07:30 AM (Total replies: 10)

Bump for good stuff in the future.

Ah the nostalgia feels.

I'll keep it simple and say I wouldn't be here if it weren't for Ally and Maniac1000.

<3

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE]: New Mombasa Beta May 9, 2017 04:33 AM (Total replies: 105)

Quote: --- Original message by: DeadHamster
Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator

kirby could fix it and some one else extract the files to port them to hce.

They were forced to make a playable demo for E3, but it wasn't capable of running on Xbox hardware. The level layout was far too large for their AI battles as well. It was literally a cutscene where the player had control. After the demo they had to trash not only the level (way too big to populate/draw on Xbox), they also trashed the engine they used because it couldn't feasibly run actual levels on an Xbox. They went a year after that demo without a playable engine for Halo.

In other news;

https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/58c7/8scbwmldyaxpwdl6g.jpg
https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/b2a8/vmil23afb5vaw476g.jpg

Shaders processed from 3DS max exports using the Fudd Shader tool. I did not have to setup a single shader tag in Guerilla to get that ingame.

Not sure, is that the first ODST BSP port, or has there been others?

There have been others. But none quite as promising as this!

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE]: New Mombasa Beta May 9, 2017 04:25 AM (Total replies: 105)

Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator
So heavily scripted it would crash if you went off the exact course.

kirby could fix it and some one else extract the files to port them to hce.

Yeah guys, didn't you know. smh....

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE]: New Mombasa Beta May 8, 2017 04:48 PM (Total replies: 105)

Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD

Nevermind
Edited by EmmanuelCD on May 7, 2017 at 06:20 PM

No please, I want to know. shuffles closer to furry

Halo CE General Discussion » Development trainer V2.11beta not working? May 8, 2017 04:46 PM (Total replies: 5)

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
http:// https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqd2DBVaYvE

It seems one exists for PC but not CE......gg

Yeah flanks, that just happened.
Edited by DeadHamster on May 7, 2017 at 03:29 PM

Edited by Super Flanker on May 8, 2017 at 04:46 PM

There can be no forgiveness for a crime so heinous and unjust. I implore you, remove my presence at once lest others fall foul to my cancerous ways.
Edited by Super Flanker on May 8, 2017 at 04:47 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » How to change projectiles May 8, 2017 04:43 PM (Total replies: 9)

Quote: --- Original message by: SupaTrolol
I'm disappointed in you guys. Nobody thought to reply, "with the map editor"?

old mememu's

gtfo 9gagger.

Time: Mon May 22, 2017 3:17 PM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website