A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: klasher1000
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 2, 2015 12:02 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
klasher1000 has contributed to 247 posts out of 467070 total posts (.05%) in 2,090 days (.12 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

This entire community is seems to be full of hate mongering juveniles lately, people make threads like this to get honest criticism to improve the quality of their work while most of you respond with troll posts, hateful comments and somewhat irrelevant memes. Mostly now when I come here I see talented people leaving the community or moving on to better engines and projects, the people that are still here and are still modding should be greeted with positive support from you people instead of the various amounts of hatred you spew from the cesspool of your mind. To respond to Emmanuel's post on his work the textures are dark and a little low resolution but not horrible overall. For the people who are saying "Oh for God's sake another one of these threads" it's a forum for posting these kinds of things, the ports and the advancement of his work. If an extremely talented member of the community posted a thread like this you would be all up in arms, excited to see what they had. You wonder why this community is dying? It's because dirt-bags like you harass people or offer valid criticism but with an extremely negative attitude. Grow up and act your ages, or are you all really just twelve and thirteen years old?

TL;DR

Don't be dirt-bags, get along and support newer community members as well as members who wish to show what they are working on.
Edited by klasher1000 on Dec 2, 2015 at 12:03 PM

Sean you do realize that for the past few pages all you have done is respond to their troll posts? Seriously if you don't respond to it you are less likely to have them continue. Trolls feed off your responses and that's just what they are looking for, so theoretically if you stop responding they should stop posting their unnecessary memes, etc.

Halo CE General Discussion » Boring Threads Oct 20, 2015 05:04 PM (Total replies: 29)

Unikraken Thread, Google man it's your best friend.

http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=46338

Halo CE General Discussion » Boring Threads Oct 19, 2015 02:58 PM (Total replies: 29)

I tried my hand at map making a few years back, made a crappy Mombassa mod and attempted to retexture and revamp Ambush with no avail. To be honest I haven't even attempted to release any content I made or ported to CE because of the backlash that people give around here. I had some decent Tribes Ascend Bipeds I had ingamed a while back, all the classes etc. but never got around to release them, probably have them on a drive somewhere. To sum up my mini rant Xfire is dead so my contacts with CE players is essentially dead as well, No one I personally know plays anymore and the only thing I am interested in is SPV3. SPV3 is the only reason I come back to this forum at all, or lurk the depths of Halomods. CE is dead, and we should all move along and just let the lame horse die in peace versus beating the living day lights out of it to keep it alive.

(Is that Juicy enough)

Halo CE General Discussion » Trade Center (WIP) Jun 19, 2015 08:54 AM (Total replies: 37)

This map so far reminds me of playing GTA Vice City... On the lowest possible graphics settings possible.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 17, 2015 06:58 PM (Total replies: 2780)

*sigh* It does seem a bit absurd yes, but Hey I am just saying that if someone had the finances to do so who are you to say that it is an unrealistic claim? Anyway we should get back to the topic at hand of Halo Online.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 17, 2015 06:54 PM (Total replies: 2780)

I am originally from Russia, I have family and friends in Russia. I moved to the United States with my parents and siblings to enjoy a better life. Me moving back to Russia is not an unrealistic claim.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 17, 2015 06:51 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: t3h m00kz

-snip-
Edited by t3h m00kz on Apr 17, 2015 at 06:48 PM

I bought a copy not any less than 6 months ago via M$, just wait they will restock. Also Amazon and Ebay are semi ok choice, but you do risk the chance that the CD key has been broadcast to the entire world.

Also the fact that you just "Stopped reading there" is a bit ignorant.
Edited by klasher1000 on Apr 17, 2015 at 06:52 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: Tronk
How do I allow all players including those with invalid cd keys / portable versions to join my dedicated server? The server has been fine with authentic installs but from the low player count and testing I could tell that many would be getting the "cd key invalid" error. How do I let all players into my server? I'm using SAPP and have tried sv_cdkeycheck false.

Refer them here. http://www.microsoftstore.com/store?Action=DisplayProductSearchResultsPage&Locale=en_US&SiteID=msusa&keywords=halo%20combat%20evolved&sortby=score%20descending I know that Portable versions and piracy are popular, but seriously the game is dirt cheap. There are also other mystical, magical ways to obtain the solution through cash on their part. Use http://www.ebay.com or http://www.amazon.com and find a copy there for a little cheaper, with a slight chance that the CD key has been broadcast to the world.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 17, 2015 06:39 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: t3h m00kz
-snip- despite how difficult it is to acquire a physical copy -snip-

The amount of inaccuracy in this post almost makes me want to slam my head against the wall. First off... It is not DIFFICULT to find a physical copy of Halo Combat Evolved, just visit the M$ store.( www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Halo-Combat-Evolved-PC-Game/productID.253659000 ) Secondly piracy and hacks are not ever, EVER the solution to a company making poor business decisions. I want to play Halo Online as much as the next guy, but I will wait for them to release it and see if it will become a international title. (If not I will move to Russia.) and my last comment is that M$ has every right to sue anyone for stealing their content and just because they made a poor decision and the files were leaked does not mean people should be hacking them. Also M$ is a huge corporation and I don't think that pirating their game is going to help matters at all, If anything it will make them reluctant to release the game to us. If anyone agrees with me fine, if not explain how I am wrong.
Edited by klasher1000 on Apr 17, 2015 at 06:40 PM
Edited by klasher1000 on Apr 17, 2015 at 06:41 PM

I will never understand bloom mods, they legitimately don't really do anything except add a bunch of shininess to non shiny surfaces, or they over shine shiny surfaces.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Flood -Halo Indie PC game Mar 13, 2015 02:20 PM (Total replies: 21)

I love how once someone mentions a good idea most people immediately start bashing them with the "It's not going to happen" Hammer of wrath. Give them a chance to show off the work they have done, and who knows, you might actually enjoy it. I for one would love to see this be made.

I literally left Halomaps for a week and came back to see this. Thanks for the mini heart attack CMT and congrats on the completion of TSC:E

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] A variant of the Halo 3 Banshee Feb 18, 2015 09:37 PM (Total replies: 11)

Really liking the look of your Banshee. Keep up the good work mate.

Halomaps should endorse this shet
Edited by klasher1000 on Feb 18, 2015 at 09:38 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Free Art Requests Jan 15, 2015 07:55 PM (Total replies: 19)

Quote: --- Original message by: Banshee64
Free Art Requests, Should be remotely halo related so this thread is on topic.

Holy balls you are still alive... And well anything you can come up with for a piece of art. Surprise me.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] SOI's Tag dump Dec 29, 2014 10:52 AM (Total replies: 1142)

Quote: --- Original message by: SOI_7

Opinions?
Edited by SOI_7 on Dec 29, 2014 at 10:13 AM

I like the look and design except for this...

Maybe add some pieces like the back leg has for stability?

Halo CE General Discussion » Rant on CMT, SPV3 and The Forum Dec 28, 2014 06:59 PM (Total replies: 44)

I made this thread when I was up too late one night and the end result is chaos and madness. I guess I fit right into this community after all.

Halo CE General Discussion » Help with Halo 4 bump mapping Dec 28, 2014 06:56 PM (Total replies: 13)

I believe that your best bet would be to get in contact with R93 Sniper, He knows a lot about Adjutant and how it works with Max. (He also knows a bit about OS)
Edited by klasher1000 on Dec 28, 2014 at 06:57 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Need Halo Combat Evolved Install files! Dec 26, 2014 08:47 PM (Total replies: 16)

With Windows 8.1 a hell of a lot of games and applications have compatibility issues, I know that I had a bit of trouble installing Halo Combat Evolved on my 8.1 laptop. What fixed the issues I had was running the install in compatibility for Windows XP SP3 and running it as the Admin.

Halo CE General Discussion » Merry Christmas Everyone Dec 24, 2014 05:22 PM (Total replies: 75)

Quote: --- Original message by: Darkzealotx

Also most of you guys probably don't even know why Christmas is celebrated, and if you do, you probably aren't celebrating it for that reason.

Edited by Darkzealotx on Dec 24, 2014 at 05:17 PM

Merry Christmas Douchebag, and how about you grow some maturity and enjoy the Christmas spirit eh?
Edited by klasher1000 on Dec 24, 2014 at 05:22 PM

Time: Sun July 22, 2018 10:15 PM 281 ms.
A Halo Maps Website