A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Tape City
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 3, 2015 01:37 PM
Interests: Halo Custom Edition, XNAlara, Angry Birds, Minecraft
Your Age: <missing string>
What Games do you play: Halo Custom Edition, XNAlara, Angry Birds, Minecraft
New Flyer 2306: The Howler Monkey Bus
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Tape City has contributed to 111 posts out of 469461 total posts (.02%) in 2,562 days (.04 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Videos not submitting on the site, Jul 3, 2015 01:37 PM (Total replies: 2)

ahh ok thanks for the info :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Videos not submitting on the site, Jun 22, 2015 08:45 PM (Total replies: 2)

I pasted the link to a video on the side like the instructions but its saying the link is not valid when i know my video is public and its the share link like the instructions specified, Help?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo wont work on windows 8? Nov 19, 2014 10:06 AM (Total replies: 6)

thank you it helped I did figure out it was a bad installation. should be up and running shortly :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo wont work on windows 8? Nov 18, 2014 01:44 PM (Total replies: 6)

I am thinking about coming back to Halo (map exploring only) but I cant get halo to run on windows 8. It installs correctly but when I try to launch the game nothing happens. Help?

Halo CE General Discussion » BIONICLE-your favorite toys on Halo CE Jul 13, 2014 07:24 PM (Total replies: 63)

*bump*

Halo CE General Discussion » What happend to the guy who updates halomaps? Jun 10, 2014 07:24 AM (Total replies: 18)

its been a long time since an update but he must have a logical explanation. I am aware the halo had its servers shut down recently and some think halo is gonna die off. even if he dosent post anymore maps ill continue with my mess of a series exploring each halo map though my series is on life support atm. Dennis if your out there please answer and/or update :)

Halo CE General Discussion » BIONICLE-your favorite toys on Halo CE May 23, 2014 08:03 AM (Total replies: 63)

lol I still have these!

but I am curious to see this in halo since Minecraft has made it to halo.

I would like to see this get completed. good luck :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE servers being shut down Apr 23, 2014 02:12 PM (Total replies: 335)

dumbish question but if the halo servers go. does that mean halomaps is going stop posting maps for downloads?

(on that note I start downloading maps like crazy :P )

Halo CE General Discussion » My Minecraft map Feb 11, 2014 12:53 PM (Total replies: 166)

Quote: --- Original message by: ToxicFantom

Quote: --- Original message by: Oskarmandude
Looks really cool, can you make the blocks destructible/placeable?

Quote: --- Original message by: benjimod
Nope, it's not possible on Halo.

Oh really? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w07PKZzUQEw
Edited by ToxicFantom on Feb 10, 2014 at 10:36 AM

Download link please!!! I wana try it!

Halo CE General Discussion » any updates coming soon? Jan 28, 2014 08:05 PM (Total replies: 19)

thanks dennis :)

Halo CE General Discussion » any updates coming soon? Jan 25, 2014 06:50 PM (Total replies: 19)

thanks for the input I was just asking this so I know this summer weather to "mass produce" makeshift halo map tours or should I scrap the series.

Halo CE General Discussion » Requiem: Extinction on Steroids...RELEASED Jan 25, 2014 06:44 PM (Total replies: 13)

its a shame you couldn't finish this. If I was a pro at making good maps then id offer to finish it for you. well I hope someone can start where you left off and finish it.

:)

Halo CE General Discussion » any updates coming soon? Jan 19, 2014 08:10 PM (Total replies: 19)

I hate to be a pest but I just wondering again if dennis is still adding maps/videos.

just wondering and I know this will annoy some players.

Quote: --- Original message by: Megatron

What grinds my gears is that nobody can have their own opinion on any form of Halo-related social networking without being attacked with every known diatribe in the language that particular forum, game server, network (etc.) speaks. And in some cases, other languages if the immature members run out of insults in one language.

That, and I also find it very irritating that the vast majority of the Halo fanbase is less mature than the children of the My Little Pony fanbase.
Edited by Megatron on Jan 9, 2014 at 05:08 PM

I agree with you 100%

Gathering exception Data....

Halo CE General Discussion » My Minecraft map Nov 27, 2013 12:33 PM (Total replies: 166)

Quote: --- Original message by: Taiwan123
need more minecraft type maps...
then some one can host server only minecraft maps...

support

Halo CE General Discussion » My Minecraft map Nov 13, 2013 01:35 PM (Total replies: 166)

Download link is working and ill play the fixed version tonight.

P.S. check your inbox.

Halo CE General Discussion » My Minecraft map Nov 12, 2013 09:20 AM (Total replies: 166)

I tried the non fixed one and I never got an exception but I love it. Ill post a video showing it off on youtube in the next few days
but the download for the fixed one is not working for me :(

as for the songs playing (whoever asked earlier)
I heard when I played it
Ward, Strad, and chirp

Hmm. idk why but this has me intrigued.

What happened with the video section? I hadn't checked that section since July 4th. I just started uploading videos again and the last video update was July 25. Also I noticed there hasn't been any maps in a long time either. I'm just asking if Dennis is OK or is he really busy with other stuff? I'm not trying to sound impatient but I'm just wondering.

Time: Tue November 19, 2019 1:47 AM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website