A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Banshee64
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 13, 2017 11:08 AM
Interests: Reverse Engineering Old Videogames
Your Age: 20
What Games do you play: Halo Wars, Halo Reach, Halo CE, Minecraft, Halo 2 Vista, Team Fortress 2
oify
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Banshee64 has contributed to 788 posts out of 461439 total posts (.17%) in 1,572 days (.50 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Custom Edition on Linux ( 2017 ) Mar 13, 2017 11:08 AM (Total replies: 16)

cool stuff

Halo CE General Discussion » BlueStreak JMS Exporter 1.0.4 Mar 10, 2017 11:38 PM (Total replies: 10)

I won't. but thanks!!

Quote: --- Original message by: FtDSpartn
Quote: --- Original message by: Banshee64
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Those are some seriously ugly cars you have there, well of the 2 images that aren't broken, I'm assuming the broken image is another ugly car.

Might as well make a Nissan Leaf and put it in halo.

Woah, woah the zonda I could understand being labeled as "striking" but ugly???

And as for thr CLK GTR you just deserve a backhander.

They're extremely busy, the headlights look silly, the doors are ridiculous, the mirrors look like they want to snap off, there's a single windshield wiper which looks just wrong, the spoiler makes the car look like it has brain damage, the scoop on the roof doesn't make any sense and just makes it uglier, and finally the hood ornament looks extremely out of place. I wouldn't be caught dead in one of these let alone driving one.

Why does this belong in halo? That makes 0 sense. An ugly car that's not even a popular style or model in a futuristic military game where you fight aliens that no one plays anymore? Why? for what purpose?

Hope you realize this was ten years ago this was posted. More people played back then.

As for the reason for wanting this in Halo? For a map such as Chronopolis, I would guess.

nope no one ever played halo ce

Halo CE General Discussion » Project Ammonia Mar 9, 2017 04:09 PM (Total replies: 12)

Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
Complaining about rips -20pts
Complaining about mods of classic maps -100pts
Complaining about OS shader extensions -1pts
Complaining about modding an old game -69pts
Complaining about small player base -1000pts
Complaining about Spanish speaking player base +1

you don't get to score

Halo CE General Discussion » Project Ammonia Mar 9, 2017 03:23 PM (Total replies: 12)

Posted a meme -20pts
Posted something from 2006 -700pts

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Those are some seriously ugly cars you have there, well of the 2 images that aren't broken, I'm assuming the broken image is another ugly car.

Woah, woah the zonda I could understand being labeled as "striking" but ugly???

And as for thr CLK GTR you just deserve a backhander.

They're extremely busy, the headlights look silly, the doors are ridiculous, the mirrors look like they want to snap off, there's a single windshield wiper which looks just wrong, the spoiler makes the car look like it has brain damage, the scoop on the roof doesn't make any sense and just makes it uglier, and finally the hood ornament looks extremely out of place. I wouldn't be caught dead in one of these let alone driving one.

Why does this belong in halo? That makes 0 sense. An ugly car that's not even a popular style or model in a futuristic military game where you fight aliens that no one plays anymore? Why? for what purpose?

Halo CE General Discussion » Project Ammonia Mar 9, 2017 11:48 AM (Total replies: 12)

WHAT IS THIS PROJECT AMMONIA?

Project Ammonia makes halo better, i put a bunch of halo 4 tags in bloodgulch and hangemhigh. It's only laggy if you stare at the center of the map but it compiled so it's good, doesn't look out of place at all. Maps will be released on the *.map format, but i'm gonna add a bunch of extensions later like ambient occlusion mapping, displacement, dudv mapping and a bunch of other garbage that will likely crash your game. Tags will be ripped from Halo 5 and Halo Spartan Assault (mostly the brutes from halo 3 and promethean garbage, as I'm too lazy to make them all by myself); There will be lots of box maps to go with my bloodgulch mods too, don't worry. I'll also be adding mlp because ponies are cool and if you don't think so you can JUST ll________ll_______l_______lll__lll__llll_llllllllllll_llll__llllllll__lll__llll________lllll_llll____llllll__lll__lllllllllll_lllll_llll__llllllll__lll__llll________lllll_llll__llllllll_______ll

WHY AM I HERE?

I ask that question every time i go to this website

WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN?

Because I am serious. I'm super duper serious. I am gonna put 100% of my time and effort into a game made 16 years ago and released on PC 14 years ago for computers made 20 years ago so all 14 people who still play it online can play it for 30 minutes get confused because it's not in spanish. But hey! Space battles that wont sync properly!

HOW CAN WE BE SURE THAT THIS PROJECT IS WORTH SOMETHING?]

just trust me dude

Solitare

iustilia heros potest ludum tempore iustitia foedus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIrOYb0PkJ8

Blood Gulch V2 (Official 2019)

On the objects\vfx side I can show you some vehicles I have ported

the covenant habersham

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gtvyi2IkeI

the ugly halo reach banshee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUampXvdwOY&t=0m50s

The covenant warthog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnb6uYAzuno

All the vehicles shown are grass fed and free range, 100% organic

As you can see, pretty much everything i'm doing has been done already, but there is something. I'm getting a bunch of help but no need to credit them. let's do it yeah go halo go odst sniper yeah we did it yeah!!!1!

Applications can be sent via PM on my myspace account: (haloKillzAz117_4210@aim.com)
Edited by Banshee64 on Mar 9, 2017 at 11:51 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Project Armonia Mar 9, 2017 09:34 AM (Total replies: 15)

I have witnessed the ultimate bloodgulch mod

I agree my companion, halo shouldn't have made any more pc games it lowers iq

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Mar 9, 2017 09:02 AM (Total replies: 11908)

Quote: --- Original message by: Alex
Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator

Dear Not_mooks:

At least my draws and 2d animations arent ugly and tarded. Go to school and learn how to draw and animate before you critic a better modder.
-The legendary Halonimator
Edited by Halonimator on Mar 8, 2017 at 09:08 PM

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/017/215/Ironic._My_stupid_attempt_at_a_new_meme._I_tried_4bafa6_3552920.jpg

nice good meme my good meem friend, can you tell a pal how to download custom map team modified single player version 2? thanks again my good pal

how do i join?

Halo CE General Discussion » Messing with Sky/Fog Feb 28, 2017 01:38 AM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: negan2

Quote: --- Original message by: Mushi
Is there anyway using halo map tools I can alter the time of day that also effects the environment of the game or is something like that only for HEK?

As for the fog, is it possible to remove it? I never really liked the foggy water in T.S.C
u shouldnt raelly post anythin negative about T.S.C.E

CMT worked really hard on this SP.
Edited by negan2 on Feb 26, 2017 at 12:25 PM

TBH CMT did a terrible job on TSCE, The fog and IST were implemented incorrectly and it caused a lot of rasterizer faults. It was so bad, that it made a lot of my friends and myself quit Halo CE and start our own Halo engine projects to make maps for; which is going great.

Halo CE General Discussion » Updated my H1 beta footage playlist today... Feb 28, 2017 12:55 AM (Total replies: 3)

fat

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo wars 2 rips Feb 18, 2017 05:42 PM (Total replies: 5)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
You can access any files from the blitz beta, bitmap and sound extraction has been done but I don't think anyone has looked into models and animation.

You were not supposed to take me seriously. :l

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo wars 2 rips Feb 17, 2017 11:29 PM (Total replies: 5)

hel has anyone ripped models and texture from halo war 2? I NEED them for my halo c campain about brutes and grunts fiting for the covnent batle cruisar i will put you in a credits for my map :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Where can I find you? Feb 16, 2017 11:21 AM (Total replies: 91)

youtube: gayweeddad69
myspace: xXxintellakills1358XxX
twitter: masters1337
xfire: doesnt exist anymore
AIM: pertu00ls121416@aim.com

Halo CE General Discussion » Jesse's Thread of Unamazing Things. Feb 16, 2017 11:16 AM (Total replies: 400)

I like this map

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Feb 16, 2017 11:11 AM (Total replies: 11187)

Halo 2 ports are good, because all the current ones are garbage. "Lets make 7 or 8 half assed ports of popular halo 2 maps (including duplicates) and that's good enough to move on to halo 3 ports" and then it's worse with Halo 3 ports, and so on until the community finally dies.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Halo TeXource: Source bitmap ripper Feb 16, 2017 12:31 AM (Total replies: 21)

Extremely useful, Thank you.

Time: Fri March 24, 2017 11:48 PM 281 ms.
A Halo Maps Website