A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Reconz
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 23, 2015 02:30 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Evolution is a step forward.
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Reconz has contributed to 22 posts out of 464182 total posts (0.00%) in 1,678 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Nov 23, 2015 02:30 PM (Total replies: 4973)

Quote: --- Original message by: Bottletopman

10/10 did not notice things right front of my bloody face

10/10 would do again to look like a dummy
Models looks great though.
Edited by Bottletopman on Sep 21, 2015 at 11:30 PM

can happen :P, but yes I'm MrTimm / MrTaxikiller / Taxikiller, whatever name you want to call me. I want to apologize for the lack of activity on answering but I had some big setbacks on the mod, and school is taking allot of time, now I'm in the middle of moving to a new house. So when I'm settled I'll try to get this model up for download.

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Sep 21, 2015 02:25 PM (Total replies: 4973)

So I dont know how to edit and add stuff to H CE, but I'm willing to share some stuff, from a mod I'm working on for Tiberium Wars. the content is created for a RTS game so the models are pretty low poly. But a good modeler can make some nice changes to it.

Somethings I'm willing to share.

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant News and Info! Feb 13, 2015 04:56 AM (Total replies: 945)

Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper
actually, I just tried those too, they don't seem to work for me which is weird as hell. I can extract other sound files but those specifically don't seem to work for me

yeah same here, I tried them aswell but doesnt work, something with value cant be NULL.

@ElijahB1 which .map did you tried/tested it on to extract them ? I have tried forge_halo Boneyard, Island and another map.

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant News and Info! Feb 13, 2015 01:22 AM (Total replies: 945)

Sound\dialog\invasion\bone_cv_defeat
Sound\dialog\invasion\bone_cv_ph1_defeat
Sound\dialog\invasion\bone_cv_ph1_intro
Sound\dialog\invasion\bone_cv_ph1_victory
Sound\dialog\invasion\bone_cv_ph2_defeat
Sound\dialog\invasion\bone_cv_ph2_intro
Sound\dialog\invasion\bone_cv_ph2_victory
Sound\dialog\invasion\bone_cv_ph3_victory
Sound\dialog\invasion\bone_cv_victory
Sound\dialog\invasion\bone_sp_defeat
Sound\dialog\invasion\bone_sp_ph1_intro
Sound\dialog\invasion\bone_sp_ph1_victory
Sound\dialog\invasion\bone_sp_ph2_intro
Sound\dialog\invasion\bone_sp_ph_victory
Sound\dialog\invasion\bone_sp_ph3_defeat
Sound\dialog\invasion\bone_sp_ph3_intro
Sound\dialog\invasion\bone_sp_ph3_victory
Sound\dialog\invasion\isle_cv_defeat
Sound\dialog\invasion\isle_cv_ph1_intro
Sound\dialog\invasion\isle_cv_ph1_victory
Sound\dialog\invasion\isle_cv_ph2_intro
Sound\dialog\invasion\isle_cv_ph2_victory
Sound\dialog\invasion\isle_cv_ph3_defeat
Sound\dialog\invasion\isle_cv_ph3_intro
Sound\dialog\invasion\isle_cv_ph3_victory
Sound\dialog\invasion\isle_sp_defeat
Sound\dialog\invasion\isle_sp_ph1_defeat
Sound\dialog\invasion\isle_sp_ph1_extra
Sound\dialog\invasion\isle_sp_ph1_intro
Sound\dialog\invasion\isle_sp_ph1_victory
Sound\dialog\invasion\isle_sp_ph2_defeat
Sound\dialog\invasion\isle_sp_ph2_victory

Those are the tags

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant News and Info! Feb 12, 2015 07:22 PM (Total replies: 945)

Quote: --- Original message by: Reconz
Well here is Spire with the sounds I try to extract but fail big time on my side, so any one same problem with any of that list ?

http://www.363-productions.net/images/sounds.PNG

So did anyone successfully extracted one of those dialogs, coz I'm still trying with no success. What I need are the Intro Victory and Defeat one's of the Covenant and Spartans

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant News and Info! Feb 1, 2015 12:31 PM (Total replies: 945)

Well here is Spire with the sounds I try to extract but fail big time on my side, so any one same problem with any of that list ?

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant News and Info! Jan 31, 2015 11:05 AM (Total replies: 945)

Again with the same question did anyone successfully managed to extract the sound effects of Invasion, and then I'm talking about the intro, core stolen core taken, alpha bravo charlie under attack, lost and win dialog's. from all the MP maps I cant extract them, and yes I know that you are going to say well if you cant extract them from any maps then they cant be extracted, but on a side note there are some models that cant be rendered by adjutant on my pc but are able to be rendered on my laptop, so don't be a elite about that and just tell me if anyone had any success with Invasion or firefight game-type dialog's.

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant News and Info! Jan 24, 2015 08:57 AM (Total replies: 945)

Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper
which sounds are you trying to extract specifically? The whole "A is being Attacked!" and stuff sounds or something else?

Yeah that part, Destroy Humans, losing Alpha, core lost -blam-. For some reason I cant get the objective and victory/loss/intro not out of anymap.

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant News and Info! Jan 22, 2015 12:32 PM (Total replies: 945)

Did someone succesfully extracted the Invasion sounds ? I tried it on different maps but for some reason it wont extract the sounds of the invasion gametype

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Halo 2 3D Models Jul 17, 2014 05:26 PM (Total replies: 0)

Hi guys I have a small question.

years ago I have found a rar or zip file that contains 3d models of all the covenant and unsc characters together with the weapons and vehicle's. Now I don't have this .rar file anymore and I cant find it on the internet neither. I wonder if anyone know's where I can download this package or if someone know how I can extract them from the Halo 2 Vista disc, hope to hear from someone soon.

- Recon

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Apr 9, 2013 12:10 PM (Total replies: 1487)

Quote: --- Original message by: videoman
Nope.avi

Almost 100% of the time, they are part of the BSP. Which as of right now, cannot be extracted. I asked above about the complexity of extracting the BSP from Halo 3/Halo 3 ODST and Halo Reach, but have yet to hear back from anyone about it.

Sorry for the bad news

pitty, I want to make a short 3d animation clip and building them self isnt that hard, but why do ti your self if you could extraced what is not possible :( well thanks for the info :).

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Mar 26, 2013 07:15 AM (Total replies: 1487)

Alright I just redownloaded Adjutant and I can extract everything now even on Windows 8!!!

Now I got a question, is it possible to extract the map objects like for example in ODST and Reach I can extract the civilian buildings ?

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Feb 12, 2013 07:01 AM (Total replies: 1487)

well thanks for the link let me say that first, but do anyone maybe know what the problem could be ? I have again redownloaded the campaing/mainmenu/shared maps and again with no luck, as far as I can extract are props, rats and the POA, Frigate, Corvette, CCS.

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Feb 7, 2013 06:57 AM (Total replies: 1487)

Quote: What tags are you trying to extract? Does it give errors when you try to extract? If so, what are they? Screenshots of what you're doing would also be helpful.

I'll use the old screens because that is still the way how I try to work with the program.

Instead of all maps in one folder I have made new folders for each map with the campaign.map, mainmenu.map, shared.map in it and redownloaded it everytime just incase the download is faulty.

this is how I got my maps setup and how I try to extract a model,

1. http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/648/mapsw.png
2. http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/328/maps2v.png
3. http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/1073/maps3.png
4. http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3769/maps4.png

This is also the place where I download the map files since it is the only website I know of that offers you unmodded Halo maps.

https://xboxdb.access.dyn-net.com/0000000001/files-DB/web/Default.asp.net?act=category&id=18

There are no errors because I dont get the option to extract the model it says failed to load model, and when I go to the tab Raw Extractor it stops working and shut down the program.

Dont get me wrong I'm not mad just a lil pissedoff seeing other people extracting with succes and I cant, and remaking the models and textures takes years.

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Feb 5, 2013 08:15 AM (Total replies: 1487)

yeah I have re downloaded the needed maps (campaign/shared/mainmenu) 10+ time but without succes, I also have a newer version of .net framework on my computer running, if you look 1 page back you can see how I got my maps setup (I also tried multiplayer maps and firefight but I cant extract anything from them only campaign)

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Jan 30, 2013 07:28 AM (Total replies: 1487)

I gave up on this awesome tool since it doesnt allow me to extract anything just props, I have tried to run it in differnt windows modes vista xp you name it but without succes :(

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Jan 18, 2013 11:11 AM (Total replies: 1487)

OK i'll give me 5 minutes

Edit:

here are 4 links to the image's since new members need to wait 5 days before they can post any image.

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/648/mapsw.png

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/328/maps2v.png

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/1073/maps3.png

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3769/maps4.png
Edited by Reconz on Jan 18, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Jan 18, 2013 10:55 AM (Total replies: 1487)

Negative I have redownloaded the 4 maps campaign, mainmenu, shared and M35 (Tip of the spear) and cant load the model in tag or in heirachy view, this is bugging me really bad because I'm making a 3D short machinima and I need some models that I cant download/find on the interweb, ofcourse I can do requests but it would be easier for me to work if I can extract them my self.

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Jan 18, 2013 09:10 AM (Total replies: 1487)

Alright downloading M35 aka tip of the spear together with the campaign shared and mainmenu maps, when they are downloaded I'm going to put them in a new folder and see if that works, something else how do I create a MD5 hash from the map file ? And I got the maps from.

https://xboxdb.access.dyn-net.com/0000000001/files-DB/web/Default.asp.net?act=category&id=18

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Jan 17, 2013 03:59 PM (Total replies: 1487)

All maps with its original names are in the same folder.

Time: Mon August 21, 2017 11:45 PM 235 ms.
A Halo Maps Website