A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: xnx
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 18, 2017 07:10 PM
Interests: 8"+
Your Age: 19
What Games do you play: Russian roulette
h2 marine anims or i detonate the vest

Post Statistics
xnx has contributed to 1110 posts out of 461384 total posts (.24%) in 1,501 days (.74 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Mar 18, 2017 07:10 PM (Total replies: 11178)

RESOURCES YAY

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Mar 8, 2017 05:56 AM (Total replies: 11178)

Mookz I really appreciate your artwork and whatever it is you're working on. If you've got a place online to follow it I'd like a link.

Halo CE General Discussion » Post your Top 10 HCE mappers/modders Feb 17, 2017 01:06 AM (Total replies: 89)

1. Me

2. Spiral Heempy I lov u

3. Whoever tf is responsible for super wacky Funtime G

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: MoooseGuy

- Mooseyness -

The idea is rousing no doubt about that there but it has one fatal flaw.

H5GFPC requires win10.

PANIC
HYSTERIA
I'm never upgraded (I'm on Win 7) and sometimes wonder if I'm missing out on something.

ALL MUST BOW BEFORE THE AWESOME masters1337 AND HIS GLORIOUS RECOLORED LIGHTMAPS

I love this place.

Halo CE General Discussion » wounded marines and reviving Feb 3, 2017 07:49 PM (Total replies: 24)

Quote: --- Original message by: SBB_Michelle
You should probably use biped boarding with an animation of helping the marine on his feet rather than meeleeing them to life.

He's just performing Spartan II CPR

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Editing Community Discord Jan 31, 2017 03:37 PM (Total replies: 31)

Quote: --- Original message by: Nickster5000
Quote: --- Original message by: XeBeK
The server is for all Halo games 1-Reach with the 343 games excluded.

What a fine choice my man. We don't need that fan-fiction in there anyways ;)

Your use of the winky face emoticon just reminded me of how much I despise you.

Halo CE General Discussion » A Little History Jan 15, 2017 05:06 AM (Total replies: 33)

Quote: --- Original message by: DeadHamster
The Halo Custom engine had to account for the provided mod toolset; one concern was cheating. As such, Halo CE maps do a checksum comparison of the host and server to ensure the maps match. PC does no such check and as such, PC servers can run a different version of the map than the client (for example, server map has scripts whereas client does not).

Off the top of my head thats what Ive got for you

Ack that was the best part about modding Halo PC, Mac and Halo Demo. I used to host a slightly modded bloodgulch server that would make simple changes like moving weapon and vehicle spawns which would get players interested and joining the server especially since they didn't have to download a map. Then once the server was full of 16 players I'd switch the bloodgulch.map during the scoreboard intermission. I'd swap it to another bloodgulch map I named "junk.map" which totally screwed up the game for everyone on the server- everyone would spawn with a rocket launcher that shot backwards, the sniper had a 100 round clip with like 45 degrees of spread but 10 instantaneous acceleration, the pistol would spawn spartan bipeds, the shade turret could fly and drop grenades, and accidentally pressing the flashlight button would result in a huge suicide explosion. I have like three year old videos of players spawning into this shtshow totally clueless and confused and watching chaos ensue. It was THE BEST

Halo CE General Discussion » Question About Campaign Mods Dec 31, 2016 02:41 PM (Total replies: 17)

Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator
Play any latino map if you have low standards

This is just blatant undeniable racism and I love it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Dec 26, 2016 03:00 PM (Total replies: 11178)

Quote: --- Original message by: DeadHamster

Quote: --- Original message by: Skidrow925

It was flunkrs stuff rendered at 10k and it was beautiful thankyouverymuch

Oh was it beautiful? I didn't see it.
Edited by DeadHamster on Dec 26, 2016 at 01:08 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [Project] What before REACH ? Dec 20, 2016 02:43 PM (Total replies: 42)

lo siento pero no hablo mucho ingles yo sobrevivo con tacos y churros y tengo tortillas en mi sangre huehuehue

Halo CE General Discussion » Keyes Challenge - What are your thoughts? Dec 12, 2016 08:55 PM (Total replies: 8)

IIRC after a long enough period flood spawn without weapons to make you eventually run out of ammo.

Halo CE General Discussion » Modded campaign update Dec 5, 2016 04:05 PM (Total replies: 10)

It's ok. Pretty much all your players here are sick of CE campaign mods because that's pretty much all the single player content available to play. Don't worry about it, make what you want and do what you can.

Halo CE General Discussion » I need sp tutorials and feedback Nov 30, 2016 08:16 PM (Total replies: 5)

-
Edited by xnx on Nov 30, 2016 at 08:18 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » What's that block on the scorpion? Nov 28, 2016 12:51 AM (Total replies: 15)

I always thought of it as a small missile launcher, something akin to Halo 5's Hydra

Halo CE General Discussion » How do I make a game engine like blam? Nov 21, 2016 03:52 PM (Total replies: 156)

But you see, that would be considered hard work which is absolutely unacceptable.

Halo CE General Discussion » A more appropriate thread. Oct 29, 2016 02:07 PM (Total replies: 26)

Life's rough. Take care of yourself.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Composition Oct 11, 2016 06:06 PM (Total replies: 391)

Quote: --- Original message by: killzone64
the mess this site has become.

Considering you've been here longer than me I thought you would have realized that halomaps has always been this way.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Composition Oct 9, 2016 02:50 PM (Total replies: 391)

lol @ flanker trying so desperately to save the thread

Time: Thu March 23, 2017 10:07 AM 282 ms.
A Halo Maps Website