A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: killer1
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 17, 2013 07:52 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: halo,HALO CE,freespace and little gree men
the toilet cam needs cleaning

Post Statistics
killer1 has contributed to 22 posts out of 469505 total posts (0.00%) in 2,456 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » turning pc map formats into a mac format Apr 17, 2013 07:52 PM (Total replies: 18)

I hope MAC does not make a os such as WIN8 or a TOUCHY TOUCHY desk top screen.
MS keyboards and mice works good with MAC computers.

Halo CE General Discussion » crazzy lunatic Apr 17, 2013 05:13 PM (Total replies: 10)

I like grunts to.Use HEK to turn grunt to human and that grunt will be your freind for life.

Halo CE General Discussion » crazzy lunatic Apr 17, 2013 09:28 AM (Total replies: 10)

Thanks for the info.
----I tried HEK this morning and set the needler damage and explosion to 0.I ran halo,picked up a needler and shot the grunt about 200 times and all the grunt is doing now is running around like a crack head lunatic.
----I thinks all the settings are sent to 0 in the damage section opened by HEK.

Halo CE General Discussion » crazzy lunatic Apr 16, 2013 09:21 PM (Total replies: 10)

How would turn a grunt into a crazzed lunatic running around like a crack head looking for a fix?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE Apr 16, 2013 10:48 AM (Total replies: 8)

If he does not have time to play HALO,then his AI does.
The AI that he got from AREA 51.
You earthlings will someday know.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE Apr 16, 2013 06:25 AM (Total replies: 8)

wow,he must really be good at playing halo.AI computers are faster than our human earth based compuers.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE Apr 15, 2013 09:51 PM (Total replies: 8)

Does BILL GATES play halo?

Halo CE General Discussion » turning pc map formats into a mac format Apr 15, 2013 07:01 PM (Total replies: 18)

I got a pc for playing games and now my old photo shop 5 wont work with a 64 bit cpu.yes I got photo shop 5 for pc,32 bit only.
I got a G5 for maps and buissness work.
All I need now is a linux pc.
---Is there a way to put (hek) on a mac?

Halo CE General Discussion » turning pc map formats into a mac format Apr 15, 2013 01:49 AM (Total replies: 18)

Silentjacket--how did you get ce to work with the mac?

Halo CE General Discussion » turning pc map formats into a mac format Apr 14, 2013 10:56 PM (Total replies: 18)

Proble vista with updates.

Halo CE General Discussion » How Winders 8 Works For CE Apr 14, 2013 08:44 PM (Total replies: 41)

Control,alt,deleat everything gets rid of trash.
My MOM says "you would not have that problem if you get a MAC".
Upgrade your 3dmax,Its only money.The world turns around MS.
Edited by killer1 on Apr 14, 2013 at 08:59 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » turning pc map formats into a mac format Apr 13, 2013 09:05 PM (Total replies: 18)

I will give that app a try.Thanks for the help.

Halo CE General Discussion » turning pc map formats into a mac format Apr 13, 2013 02:26 PM (Total replies: 18)

Can this be done?
Is there a converter of some sort that can turn pc based os ce maps into a mac based os format that a mac can read or work with?

Halo CE General Discussion » How Winders 8 Works For CE Apr 8, 2013 07:32 AM (Total replies: 41)

People dont whimp out and whine.Keep a WIN XP computer for this program,keep a WIN 7 COMPUTER for that program,keep a WIN 8 for those touchy-touchy days.
----My MOM say"GET A MAC".
----My MOM'S BOSS says"RUN UNIX,the BERKLEY COLLEGE OS.
.....I SAY,NO I GOT TO MANY COMPUTERS.

Halo CE General Discussion » How Winders 8 Works For CE Apr 7, 2013 08:28 PM (Total replies: 41)

A few days ago I tried to teather my WIN6.5 PHONE to WIN8 and it would not work.I like my TMobile phone and it is payed for.MS and TMobile said to upgrade.Yah that is a simpile $ fix.I will teather it to my XP PRO laptop.
----My WIN8 has a start icon and a restart icon.The shut off or restart can now be done in 1 or 2 moves.Metro is no good to me.
----Is there a way to put METRO on a 2nd monitor?
Edited by killer1 on Apr 7, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » How Winders 8 Works For CE Apr 7, 2013 07:38 PM (Total replies: 41)

When I am vegitated like WIN8,pull the plug.Dont waist money.WIN8 was made for touchy touchy people,unless a real 3D monitor can be made.

Halo CE General Discussion » How Winders 8 Works For CE Apr 6, 2013 11:51 PM (Total replies: 41)

I think WIN8 is a update from WIN VISTA.I will keep my WIN7.I would go back to WIN XP PRO,but it wont install on my duel core 64 bit laptop.
--I got some programs where I have to see the open program while looking for other programs in the start button.Can not do that with METRO.I guess I could get another monitor and put METRO on that.
--It is about time I fire up my old 42 MHz desktop with 4 megs of ram,240 meg hd and it runs WIN95 very slow and simple.

I will try that and I think that is how MS told me how to fix the problem.I will feal funny if that fixxes the problem.
----I turned off Password Protected Sharing and now HALO CE installs.
----I also tried install as admin and the install had the shared file warning and only installed to 76%.
++ I thank you all for helping.
Edited by killer1 on Apr 6, 2013 at 12:41 AM

My broken glasses took me away from the computer screen.now I can read.
I signed off and on a few times as administrator and the install problem is still there.
I signed on as guess and the problem is still there.
I changed memory,installed a new hard drive,and installed WIN7 and the problem is still there.
I have installed WIN8 and the problem is still there.
I have turned off shared files and the problem is still there.
----Has any other earthlings have the same problem in installing HALO CE and HALO COMBAT EVOLVED?
----MICROSOFT has helped me befor to get both games running with a ASUS G50VT,but now no help because of the outdated issue.

yes I downloaded halo ce from this web site and what is really messed up is that halo combat evolved wont install also,same problem.
Both games will install on my old acer 5670 running xp pro.(bad battery and the video is slow).
--MS helped me befor getting the halo programs to work with win7 and now MS wont help because win8 is the now OS.Both games wont install on win8 and MS is not shure how to fix it.
--I would put winxp on the 64bit dual core,but that's a no-go.

Time: Tue December 10, 2019 4:19 PM 266 ms.
A Halo Maps Website