A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Isxz
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 8, 2017 10:45 AM
Interests: Halo CE modding.
Your Age: 21
What Games do you play: Halo CE
MrChromed

Post Statistics
Isxz has contributed to 254 posts out of 464602 total posts (.05%) in 1,682 days (.15 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Help With Sapien Editing! Nov 8, 2017 10:45 AM (Total replies: 16)

Your tag has missing references. You can open the debug.txt file included in your CE folder, and see what's happening. It should say that one or more tags references are missing and so.

For example (you need to open Guerilla once you know what's happening thanks to the debug.txt report): This biped has 3 missing files: the gbxmodel, the .model_animations and the collision_geometry. Those files could be in another folder, renamed or even deleted. If these files are not existing anymore, the .actor_variant will fail to open. That's why you need to check your debug.txt in order to know how many references are missing. I hope this could help.

Edited by Isxz on Nov 8, 2017 at 10:49 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » I'm leaving Nov 8, 2017 10:14 AM (Total replies: 22)

Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
Quote: --- Original message by: XxPopeAK49xX
You guys are rude. Sparky contributed more than any of you plebs....

I'm not trying to be rude, I just don't care. And basically I have realeased 5x more content than Sparky since 2015, less than the Half of time of his presence in the comunity.

I think your sarcasm detector is broken...

Halo CE General Discussion » [BETA RELEASE] Refinery 0.7 Jul 19, 2017 04:27 PM (Total replies: 80)

This is gonna be a weird question, but: can I use this program in a virtual machine? Since for some reason, Python doesn't install correctly in my PC, I thought if it was possible to use this with VirtualBox, running a 32-bits OS like XP or Seven.

Halo CE General Discussion » Next HMU Jul 8, 2017 05:28 PM (Total replies: 4)

Anyways, most of the uploaded maps are crappy maps from latino "mappers" like Spartan Gold, so I don't find necessary to make a HMU yet.

Halo CE General Discussion » Moses's Refined Campaign Jul 5, 2017 12:34 AM (Total replies: 40)

Is austin1000 still active? I don't know any news from him since years.
Edited by Isxz on Jul 5, 2017 at 12:34 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Moses's Refined Campaign Jul 5, 2017 12:10 AM (Total replies: 40)

Michelle just updated some maps in her Google Drive folder. The new b40.map has only one fixed issue: the energy sword light glow. The rest of the issues are still present as I mentioned above.
Edited by Isxz on Jul 5, 2017 at 12:11 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Moses's Refined Campaign Jul 3, 2017 05:35 PM (Total replies: 40)

First of all, great campaign port, but unfortunately it has some bugs. Here are some examples:

- The energy sword has a broken light glow.

Pretty sure these are fixed:
Fixed fog in the exterior areas of B40, so that it looks just like what can be found on the Xbox.

Nope, I see the broken fog as always.

Pretty sure these are fixed:
Fix Cortana not changing colors in Halo’s Control Center.

Cortana never changes her color. She is just green.

Unsure if fixed:
Fix graphical issues with glass on B40 (Assault on the Control Room) and C40 (Two Betrayals).

You're right. I can still seeing the "rainbow bug"

Unsure if fixed:
Fix the missing shield flare for the Master Chief’s shields when recharging.

I never saw that effect on screen.

Halo CE General Discussion » Final Dreamweb Release May 6, 2017 05:54 PM (Total replies: 53)

Really nice release guys, you made a great work. It doesn't matter if (bad) latinos will use them or not, that's just a "collateral damage"; they have the same rights to use them since it's a release. These tags are just like weapons: the person who pick them will choice their usage, for good or bad.

Thanks for all these years Sean and Co.
Edited by Isxz on May 6, 2017 at 05:55 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Rigging/Bones error. Apr 19, 2017 04:58 PM (Total replies: 8)

I have a copy of the JMS Exporter V1.01, I hope this could help.
https://mega.nz/#!vkRhlJKQ!sMPXCvxkSkzGhrwxCrzjUixrrQUQJhE5u2AVSYcoeKU

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Mo's Editing Kit (MEK) Mar 20, 2017 09:28 AM (Total replies: 46)

Some textures could be in a "RAW DDS" format, and maybe the nvidia tool could not open them. In that case, you can use the "Intel Texture Works Plugin" software for Photoshop CS6

https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-texture-works-plugin

The other option could be "Noesis", a software that can open hundreds of model, image, and animation formats.

http://richwhitehouse.com/index.php?content=inc_projects.php&filemirror=noesisv425.zip

Halo CE General Discussion » Temporarily Disable Opensauce? Dec 20, 2016 09:21 PM (Total replies: 4)

Just move the "dinput8.dll" file to another folder, even the desktop. Solved.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Updated OS_Guerilla Dec 20, 2016 07:39 AM (Total replies: 5)

Really nice release Michelle, I always wanted longer tag fields. The other fixes are just great. Keep up the good work

Quote: --- Original message by: Kinnet
Quote: --- Original message by: EtherSecAgent
Quote: --- Original message by: DaLode
Killzone hits the nail on the head.
Not only don't I give a flying crap about ElDewrito, even if I did, I wouldn't waste my time "hacking" your server as I have 18 quintillion better things to do. I'm going to assume EtherSecAgent is just another shheersrszza (or whatever his name is) account.

Anyways, I think this thread has served its purpose. The childen here have had their whine. Now it's time for the adults to get their wine. Cheers.
idc about that dude sherrs he is doin his own youtube stuff. No sign of him haking.

How can u say its him when you guys were running around using jump hacks.

We know its u hackin pathetic cheap skate.

Uninstall your life.

10/10 quote of the day

Halo CE General Discussion » Campaign scenario problem Aug 10, 2016 12:15 PM (Total replies: 2)

It should be caused by a corrupted pelican.physics. Try with this one, replace the .physics you have with this and it should work.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/joamdat28px6ugd/pelican.rar
Edited by Isxz on Aug 10, 2016 at 12:16 PM

Don't worry Renegade, at least you are fine right now and that's what it matters. You made very impressive works with the CE3 Crew and the community will always be thankful for that. It's sad you didn't had a chance to be part for this last edition as you would have wished, but meh, you will have many other opportunities along the life. Good luck and keep up the good work!

I'm thinking you are new in Halo CE Modding, so I will explain this for you:

- Yes, it's posible to rip Halo models with a software called "Adjutant" (doesn't support Halo 1, Halo Wars, Halo 5, Halo CEA [you can extract only textures] and Halo 2 Anniversary by the moment), which you can find here in the HaloMaps Forum. But, you need to rig them and make them work with Halo 1 bones (there are some people who ripped Halo 2, Halo 3 animations and maybe other ones, but it's not a public release).

SOI (HaloMaps user) released the Halo 3 Marines 3 years ago, but now it seems the link is broken. For your luck, he used them in his campaign mod released a month ago. I extracted them and here's the link:

https://mega.nz/#!jtBkSIwZ!JOzgRkJMchtizXf0PkpqHokBX1cZkUPGxHB_juJrOGY

Greetings and read the Readme for more info
Edited by Isxz on Jul 31, 2016 at 10:23 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » CE3 2016 Live Jul 27, 2016 09:01 PM (Total replies: 395)

Quote: --- Original message by: PRPatxi
No ships in da sky!

This CE3 will not be the same
Edited by Isxz on Jul 27, 2016 at 09:02 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » NEMESIS Jul 26, 2016 05:52 PM (Total replies: 49)

Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Quote: --- Original message by: Isxz
The project looks interesting, but this map is just impossible to beat. I only killed 1 enemy at the first encounter (thanks to the grenades). The AI is so hard (or maybe their weapons are too OP), and the damage of my weapon is simply too weak. I don't know if the concept of the map is try to avoid the enemy, because there's no way to combat against them.

He said it

Oh, now I read the whole comments, it makes sense.
Edited by Isxz on Jul 26, 2016 at 05:58 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » NEMESIS Jul 26, 2016 05:30 PM (Total replies: 49)

The project looks interesting, but this map is just impossible to beat. I only killed 1 enemy at the first encounter (thanks to the grenades). The AI is so hard (or maybe their weapons are too OP), and the damage of my weapon is simply too weak. I don't know if the concept of the map is try to avoid the enemy, because there's no way to combat against them.

Halo CE General Discussion » the campain levels Jul 13, 2016 12:53 PM (Total replies: 4)

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
General info:

http://hce.halomaps.org/?nid=386

Most agreed acceptable vanilla campaign:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=41DF5C16DBA4CA20%21554

Flanker, do you have some One Drive container with the original tags from the campaign? The Delicon20's tag pack has some problems to compile and missed tags. Or at least, is there a way to extract the campaign maps without corrupting tags? Thanks in advance.

Time: Mon November 20, 2017 10:27 AM 375 ms.
A Halo Maps Website