A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Kraavchenko
About Contact
Last Post: May 18, 2013 07:47 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 27
What Games do you play: Mostly FPS
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Kraavchenko has contributed to 18 posts out of 463683 total posts (0.00%) in 1,547 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Some Questions May 18, 2013 07:47 PM (Total replies: 20)

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Even still, if some two people are in two different bsps on the same map, would that work? I just don't think BSP switching like how this guy wants it, works

Exactly, I'm building a singleplayer like level, but made for multiplayer, and I want to be able to go from one structure to another, even if I have to use teleports (if possible that way). And nothing like Coldsnap nor Extinction.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Some Questions May 15, 2013 09:09 PM (Total replies: 20)

Thank you for the link! :D

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Some Questions May 15, 2013 08:16 PM (Total replies: 20)

1. Is it possible to have multiple BSPs in a single multiplayer scenario? If so, how exactly do I get it to work? I have a level with 2 different structures, but only one shows up in sapien, but I did successfully create 2 structure BSPs.

2. I'm looking for an animator for some new weapons I modeled, I am terrible at animations and never could get them to work, so would anyone be interested in helping me out with that?

3. Can someone link me to a biped Elite, either from H2 or H3, to use as a player?

4. Why did I get an error when I followed the instructions for creating water on a map? I got some warning about cyan something, I don't remember what it said, BUT the structure still created, and the map doesn't even show up in the map list in game...

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Singleplayer Maps May 15, 2013 08:08 PM (Total replies: 2)

Cool thanks

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Singleplayer Maps May 11, 2013 05:47 PM (Total replies: 2)

So how do I play these on Custom Edition without the Exception Error?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » AI & Wraith May 8, 2013 02:57 PM (Total replies: 5)

Still no change in their actions as far as the Wraiths...

As for their moving around, placing firing positions worked.

Also I was wondering how I get the Elites to move around when they are using a Ghost?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » AI & Wraith May 8, 2013 02:06 PM (Total replies: 5)

That all makes a lot of sense now, but I think before I setup AI to use the wraiths, I need to fix the fact that when inside a wraith, for some strange reason, you cannot be killed. I learned this last night when I was running some tests on the level I've been working on. The Wraith I am using is this: http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=6438 If this is an issue with myself using the this Wraith, I think it may possibly pose a problem with trying to take out AI correct?
---------------------------------------
So if I place random firing positions, my AI will walk around instead of being in one place looking like they're lost?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » 3d's Max 2014 & HEK what to expect? May 8, 2013 07:04 AM (Total replies: 25)

Well that's a bummer, I liked good ol Blitzkrieg! ):

You may have a bad tag, or the game is trying to load a tag that isn't valid...something like that. I tried adding an actor variant for the wraith and it compiled just fine, but crashed the game, and I was only testing something out. So I would check your tags...

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » 3d's Max 2014 & HEK what to expect? May 7, 2013 03:23 PM (Total replies: 25)

Windows 8 is the most terrible OS I have even set my eyes/hands on, it's too much like using a windows phone, IT'S GAAAAAAY!!!!!

In side note, when the hell is Blitzkrieg going to be updated to work with newer versions of Max?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » hek + crash with windows 7 May 7, 2013 03:18 PM (Total replies: 3)

I had no problems at all, didn't have to disable anything...
I guess it's how some computers are set up I guess.

I would think it would be an effect or damage_effect...I could be wrong. I've wanted to add that to my levels also, but never really tried to figure it out. I've spent most of my time on this new level trying to set up AI...

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » AI & Wraith May 7, 2013 08:00 AM (Total replies: 5)

How exactly or can I have the AI use the Wraiths?

Also how do I get my AI to walk around, instead of standing in one place after spawning?

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » Halo 2 Map Design Help May 6, 2013 02:17 PM (Total replies: 2)

Thank you!!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Map Names May 6, 2013 02:15 PM (Total replies: 4)

Thank you I appreciate that very much!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Map Names Apr 29, 2013 02:34 PM (Total replies: 4)

Yeah I thought the same, but I just get an error...

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » Halo 2 Map Design Help Apr 29, 2013 02:33 PM (Total replies: 2)

Could someone possibly point me in right direction for everything I need to create my own maps? I figured I'd give customs mapping on H2 a try, but I have no idea what I need.

Any/all links would be greatly appreciated please!

Thanks!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Map Names Apr 28, 2013 05:47 PM (Total replies: 4)

It's been nearly 3 years since I've made maps, and I seem to have forgotten how to capitalize the first letter of my maps name...
Mind refreshment please?

Time: Sat July 22, 2017 4:51 PM 344 ms.
A Halo Maps Website