A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: cippozzo
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 20, 2017 02:52 AM
Interests: Games, Modding and programming
Your Age: 18
What Games do you play: Halo CE, LoL, Insurgency and BF4
"I... I am a monument to all your sins."
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
cippozzo has contributed to 150 posts out of 461531 total posts (.03%) in 1,422 days (.11 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Hw 1, it should not be point to point equal to the campaign, too much open areas would be boring, I will focus on structures.

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Second game more than the first. Especially with some of the more unique missions like the sniper one, alice making it back to the ship, and even the first mission.

First mission rocks. Btw halo wars more than the last, needs more creativity to forge a halo ce iteration, so I would like the first one, at least the demo is based on the first.

Just thoughts, but I mean would you enjoy a campaign based on Halo Wars' shield world levels?
Marines with firethrowers and burning flood, lots of metal and blood.
I'm really interested in it, and I'll be working on a demo as soon I got spare time.
If you have thoughts about it, about tagset(I would like a vanilla one, but hey we're on 2017), about the story SPEAK UP.

Halo CE General Discussion » Thoughts on a reworked shield concept? Mar 19, 2017 05:47 AM (Total replies: 13)

Tweak shield shaders, for cyborg is characters\cyborg\shaders\shield hit.shader_transparent_chicago
I actually did it in 1 2 3 and 7

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Custom Edition on Linux ( 2017 ) Mar 15, 2017 01:07 PM (Total replies: 16)

Orange, so now we have ALL the pieces of the puzzle. Update the guide with opensauce support.
Linux rulez.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Custom Edition on Linux ( 2017 ) Mar 14, 2017 02:19 PM (Total replies: 16)

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: cippozzo
PEPPERONI

Ur not il duce.....

I'm the holy messiah

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Custom Edition on Linux ( 2017 ) Mar 14, 2017 10:11 AM (Total replies: 16)

It needs a dll called CrashReportXXXX.dll, where X is that i do not know what number is, though just start halo ce from the terminal by wine haloce.exe and it says dinput8.dll misses a dependency. It's shipped with OS installer, so you could pick that dll and drag over halo's dir.
Then it works.
PEPPERONI

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Custom Edition on Linux ( 2017 ) Mar 14, 2017 02:53 AM (Total replies: 16)

https://bitbucket.org/KornnerStudios/opensauce-release/src/ce9fd5241f65e90550f5dcd5f6b97b240afcdcde/BlamLib/OpenSauceIDE/CheApe/?at=default

Why not patch haloce.exe in haloce_os.exe?
EDIT:
had it running, missing CrashReportXXXX.dll (that's nicely within the msi)
Thus cannot get SauceUI working, HUD resize properly, os' commands working as I screw up gravity
didn't tried any yelos.

Edited by cippozzo on Mar 14, 2017 at 03:52 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Custom Edition on Linux ( 2017 ) Mar 13, 2017 06:07 PM (Total replies: 16)

Quote: --- Original message by: OrangeJuice

I'll stick around for a little while longer.

I'm trying to see what all is possible when it comes to actual CONTENT CREATION in linux. For halo.

There's linux native Krita and linux native Blender. So that's .gbxmodels and texturing. There's also a native linux Microsoft Visual Studio Code.

Let's see what else there is....
Edited by OrangeJuice on Mar 13, 2017 at 05:46 PM

Vscode is just chromium built with a fancy interface, in winzoz too. BTW seriously, linux rulez when programming comes.
sudo apt-get install build-essentials

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Custom Edition on Linux ( 2017 ) Mar 13, 2017 06:56 AM (Total replies: 16)

Oh thanks I tried installing Hac2 but it fails, what about open sauce? the installer doesn't work and copying the files from another installation doesn't work.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bypass 16 player limit Mar 5, 2017 04:07 AM (Total replies: 11)

It is just a concept:
Players are just entities and in Halo's low level memory they're a bunch of data of coordinate, vectors, IDs and so on, not so different as AIs are.
So I thought some time ago we could attach players to Bipeds in Single Player, it IS POSSIBLE, but there's needed a real hacker that knows how the Halo process in memory works.
Yet it's a concept, and none could say it won't work.
Edited by cippozzo on Mar 5, 2017 at 04:08 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Bypass 16 player limit Mar 3, 2017 01:47 PM (Total replies: 11)

Get opensauce and attach players to AIs.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Mo's Editing Kit (MEK) Feb 26, 2017 02:57 PM (Total replies: 24)

Quote: --- Original message by: MosesofEgypt
He actually did ask for them........

maybe they want NODE.JS

Moses I remember there are tools that builds native executables depe free out of python's code. A binary executable would avoid py's version related issues.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo wars 2 rips Feb 18, 2017 08:28 AM (Total replies: 5)

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGA_VKNG
Here you go:

poor review scores

Whu? It's a really nice game. It focus a lot on a real rts gameplay.

I h8 it when my sauces are outdated.

http://www.behindourdoors.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/IMG_20371.jpg

Gnam

Halo Reach was the 2nd Halo title to use a totally new engine (if I am not mistaken) as so Bungie claims. Halo 4 uses whatever HR used with some HORRENDOUS tweaks. Not sure about H5g.

It's still blam I guess, same tag structures.

Actually they're using the same tools, but upgrading them.
have a look at development walkthrough.
As of Halo 5 they might have changed them alot.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Mozzarilla v0.9.1 Jan 26, 2017 04:26 AM (Total replies: 84)

Got the newest, i'll retry with the 3.4.
Also recheck all the tags paths

I'm new at modding, but does the OS' actor_variant could be useful here?
I mean, you set up the headshot effect and if value x is true(by script or externally) so that grunts have a nice birthday?

Halo CE General Discussion » OS Sapien won't run Jan 25, 2017 09:05 AM (Total replies: 9)

Write about this issue on the OS' GitHub page.

Time: Tue March 28, 2017 12:15 AM 1,172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website