A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Rm860
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 5, 2010 05:41 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 24
What Games do you play: Sins of a solar empire
Dennis sleeps like this!
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Rm860 has contributed to 5136 posts out of 469156 total posts (1.09%) in 4,702 days (1.09 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo chess Apr 5, 2010 05:41 PM (Total replies: 34)

Quote: --- Original message by: Maniac1000
OMG, just wait till RM860 sees this.

they got the idea from me, joke or not. still board games in halo is a great idea.

Halo CE General Discussion » [wip][map]Garden Aug 30, 2009 09:10 PM (Total replies: 163)

Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy
Quote: --- Original message by: Rm860
Wow that map is really cool. Some of you people here are so good it's amazing. You should make that map for h2 vista as well im sure it would look even better on a better engine. Even just to see how it looks

Like I said, my friends putting it all into a UT3 DM map. It's going to look alot awesomer in there, no doubt about that.

things look awesome on the UT3 engine for sure

Halo CE General Discussion » [wip][map]Garden Aug 30, 2009 12:05 PM (Total replies: 163)

Wow that map is really cool. Some of you people here are so good it's amazing. You should make that map for h2 vista as well im sure it would look even better on a better engine. Even just to see how it looks

Halo CE General Discussion » whats all this now... Aug 22, 2009 02:11 AM (Total replies: 19)

easily make an original one of their own? you really dont understand the hek, there is so much wrong with your way of thinking.

Halo CE General Discussion » I'll no longer all ways be on the forums Aug 15, 2009 02:04 PM (Total replies: 21)

Just be like me and lurk forever.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo DBZ Cross Map Jun 10, 2009 09:36 PM (Total replies: 46)

all first video is, is a bunch of drop pods on fire. Will not watch the others. Nothing wrong with likeing aspects of DBZ though it is so 10 years ago.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread May 26, 2009 10:52 PM (Total replies: 3743)

Green plasma rifle in MPv3 please =). Even if its not the one planed originally for SPv2 it would just be awesome to have green plasma from a rifle flying about.

I know probably not going to happen. Heck i dont even know why i like green plasma so much =)

If you cant travel for school online is a good option. Do alot of digging to find a good online accredited school.

If your really interested is game design i would get on the net. For free right now you could start learning there are tons of sites out there. Might be good to start making 3d models or flash animations. Might be worth doing while your waiting for classes to start. I would get looking for a school ASAP.

Halo CE General Discussion » The HCEM Team Apr 29, 2009 03:20 PM (Total replies: 167)

Halo CE is pretty old right now in terms of pc gaming, i dont see how you can really advertise it well enough to get a large amount of new people here, even though we are getting some new people here. the problem is since making good ce maps takes such a pro touch, and the big projects like halo 2 or 3 maps take so long people just move on.

Just do your best to make a great map and hopefully alot of people will play it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Overload WIP Mar 20, 2009 08:49 PM (Total replies: 29)

for as you brag, you dont seem to know what you are doing. i mean really dude rethink alot of this

I am sorry but what the heck is with all this stuff. I come back after being gone for a quite sometime and i see all this. Flaming and all that isn't new, personally i think this kind of sucks. I was looking forward to seeing more images of the mod.

I am a little sick of hearing all this junk that its the community and only the fan boys. I have seen masters respond several times in ways he should not have. I am just saying its a combination of how people reply, cmt, the community and the fan boys.

I still love this forum even though i feel most of you do not. Ill be waiting to see the mod finished now matter how long it takes.

Halo CE General Discussion » Enterprise team Jan 11, 2009 02:01 PM (Total replies: 22)

Nice idea

Halo CE General Discussion » First map ever released... Jan 8, 2009 10:14 PM (Total replies: 20)

If the map actually is put up for download by Dennis then it wont be removed unless there is something nasty about it. halomaps doesn't take off maps.

those comics get more wack with each one Dennis. =) but wack is the new awesome.

Halo CE General Discussion » SWMT Dec 21, 2008 02:27 PM (Total replies: 631)

Looks cool, you need a stormtrooper biped for it i think. red and blue stormtroopers would be neat

Halo CE General Discussion » Can't Download With Google Chrome Dec 21, 2008 02:24 PM (Total replies: 23)

internet explorer for the win.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MAP]NGMT 3DPaperMario Map Dec 21, 2008 02:23 PM (Total replies: 42)

I never played paper mario but this project looks neat. You shoud get or make some sort of mario biped.

the textures look alot better then other maps who have ripped textures.

I have had the settings change all of a sudden on me many times, i was never able to find out why.

Halo CE General Discussion » Idea - Oil Slick Dec 8, 2008 03:46 PM (Total replies: 4)

I am not sure but even if not possiable i think its a neat idea.

It will die when halo maps dies, which i dont see happening anytime soon. Long live the dennis lol.

As long as people keep making maps and projects halo ce will be fine.

Time: Mon July 22, 2019 6:49 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website