A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Scott
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 16, 2016 03:22 PM
Interests:
Your Age: Old
What Games do you play: none
No.

Post Statistics
Scott has contributed to 1052 posts out of 467817 total posts (.22%) in 4,951 days (.21 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Jun 16, 2016 03:22 PM (Total replies: 11475)

Please get new snow textures, you are giving me cancer.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Airfighs up up Jun 3, 2016 03:21 PM (Total replies: 33)

Those islands be super round.

You could just rewrite the entire thing and make it not look like crap.

But CE is dead, too much effort.

Halo CE General Discussion » God damnit Crypt hack and rekt my PC May 26, 2016 02:30 PM (Total replies: 15)

Quote: --- Original message by: Mokou Price
I want to kill myself right now

Ooh, can I watch?

Halo CE General Discussion » 12 years May 26, 2016 02:29 PM (Total replies: 49)

Quote: --- Original message by: DaLode
I'd like to see Carnage make a post :-o

He's decomposing in my closet.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] May 18, 2016 11:35 AM (Total replies: 11475)

Quote: --- Original message by: Storm
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
clearly lumoris e3 with all those trees.

2umoris e4*

3umoris e7**

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE Wikia (CE3s Wikia) May 18, 2016 10:38 AM (Total replies: 85)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Quote: --- Original message by: sparky
I'm asking how you came to the opinion that people do not deserve respect until someone chooses to give it to them.
Missing the point again sparky. No one gets respect until people choose to give it, regardless of what you think you deserve.

You have been in this forum for a little over a year an in that time you have tried to pass yourself off as a teenage wunderkind, a twenty something veteran and now a 30 year old adult. You look for solace in religion appear to crave acceptance and your hubris goes so far as to demand instant respect from total strangers. I would feel sorry for you if you were not so incessantly annoying. Small wonder no one respects you they can't even stand you. And you will prove my point by attempting to reply to this assessment with a page full of disjointed mis-characterized scripture.

You forgot the drop mic.

Also I added categories to the wikia pages that were missing them.

Would make more sense for old man Denny to just throw an opensource wiki up on the halomaps domain, but his expenses are high enough already. Although I'm assuming the bandwidth for halomaps looks like a limp dick on a graph after 10 years.

Edited by Scott on May 18, 2016 at 10:41 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Tutorial website May 17, 2016 04:06 PM (Total replies: 50)

Congrats. Your website gave me cancer.

Here you go, use my repo, make it not cancerous

https://github.com/unmonk/meteor-blast

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE Wikia (CE3s Wikia) May 17, 2016 03:19 PM (Total replies: 85)

Quote: --- Original message by: Jesse
+rep
-rep

Dat some tiled snow

Halo CE General Discussion » 12 years May 12, 2016 10:29 AM (Total replies: 49)

Quote: --- Original message by: kirby_422
Quote: --- Original message by: MEGASEAN2812
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
http://i.imgur.com/7TCDgqP.png

Ah the times when having a 650ti meant something.

How is there a dude that is registered before Dennis?

Dennis, care to explain?

Dennis recycled the database from one of his previous projects; that's one of the few remnants from that forum.

kirby_422 is the reason for all my poor life choices.

Halo CE General Discussion » 12 years May 6, 2016 02:53 PM (Total replies: 49)

Ah the times when having a 650ti meant something.

Those Phenom CPUs were good stuff though.

Halo CE General Discussion » best maps May 6, 2016 10:19 AM (Total replies: 21)

Ok.

jpgs of kirby_422's face everywhere

Halo CE General Discussion » 12 years May 6, 2016 10:07 AM (Total replies: 49)

Quote: --- Original message by: killzone64
I was 9 when ce came out. I didnt start working with ce untill middle school and didnt get serious untill highschool (one could argue im still not serious)

srsly?

Kids these days. I had to like, go outside.

Halo CE General Discussion » CE3 2015 Live Jul 13, 2015 11:47 AM (Total replies: 532)

Why is this still a thing?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 10, 2015 01:20 PM (Total replies: 12103)

Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator
What you see with a30 really has nothing to do with OS, that's all just good textures, shaders, and sky settings. In the footage you'll see tomorrow at CE3 kill see the new post processed bloom settings, but 95% of our environments are not using OS enhancements, just the scenery.

can i join to the bsp team?

No.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 10, 2015 01:02 PM (Total replies: 12103)

A midgets legs can only extend so far masters.

Halo CE General Discussion » Jesse's Thread of Unamazing Things. Feb 11, 2015 11:01 AM (Total replies: 401)

Pretty dark. Where the lights aziz?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Feb 11, 2015 10:52 AM (Total replies: 12103)

You can expect a video about 3-5 weeks after TSC:E is released. Got a few things planned and the music already picked out. I don't think it will be quite as nice as the CE3 Trailer. Also might have some cool special guests doing videos with me.

Why no safety dance?

Time: Tue October 23, 2018 12:02 AM 1,329 ms.
A Halo Maps Website