A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: SiMuLaCrUm
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 16, 2012 10:59 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 20
What Games do you play: real life
too digital

Post Statistics
SiMuLaCrUm has contributed to 3268 posts out of 464191 total posts (.70%) in 3,955 days (.83 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jan 16, 2012 10:59 PM (Total replies: 12092)

Quote: --- Original message by: Tiel
udhave2bemad to post on here for 4 years

yup. actually, almost 6 (!!!)
Edited by SiMuLaCrUm on Jan 16, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [Discussion] Favorite Grunt lines? :D Nov 13, 2011 08:18 PM (Total replies: 38)

they're everywhere

mostly because of the mthon reference

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo World Premiere Tonight Nov 13, 2011 08:15 PM (Total replies: 21)

whats tv?
Edited by SiMuLaCrUm on Nov 13, 2011 at 08:15 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Free 2 Play Movement! Nov 12, 2011 02:42 PM (Total replies: 120)

Quote: --- Original message by: SeL
As far as I'm concerned all art should be freely accessible to everyone
Edited by SeL on Oct 26, 2011 at 01:50 PM

lol, "art"

no but really. halo f2p? you can get the game for like $5 now.
it practically already is free.
Edited by SiMuLaCrUm on Nov 12, 2011 at 02:44 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Nov 6, 2011 12:01 PM (Total replies: 12092)

Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy
Just becuase you can make beautiful art dosent mean you need to be a dick.
Edited by Higuy on Nov 6, 2011 at 08:40 AM

last time a i checked, thats a requirement.

oh and all this seems pretty cool. maybe ill reinstall HCE.

also, dark and grim=good
tr00 and kvlt=better
Edited by SiMuLaCrUm on Nov 6, 2011 at 12:10 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Requiem Apr 8, 2011 10:21 PM (Total replies: 874)

map looks good

*digs back into crawlspace, satisfied with first post here in a long time*

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 elites works in progress Jan 20, 2011 11:23 AM (Total replies: 97)

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Am I the only one who believes they look way to out of place for CE...

i think they do too
for a second when i looked at the screenshots i thought they were shopped in

Halo CE General Discussion » should i release this? Jan 20, 2011 10:46 AM (Total replies: 35)

Quote: --- Original message by: qwertyuiop
what exactly is Turbo Smooth?

something you dont want to use for anything you plan to put in game.

Halo CE General Discussion » Project: Insurrection Jan 20, 2011 10:40 AM (Total replies: 215)

so im guessing the story goes like this:

go to remote place
find insurrection
kill insurrectionists
wtfwhereisthecovenantthisgameissobadffffff
win

rite?

regardless, it looks pretty cool and some of the features you've thrown in sound fun.

i didnt necessarily give up, i just got bored.
halo stopped interesting me a long time ago. sure, i still lurk these forums from time to time, but i just dont have much to say anymore.
i never did anything very impressive, just a few basic maps using knowledge derived from some of the simple tutorials and some help from seasoned community members. i learned how to use the tools from tutorials available at this very site.
its been a long time since i messed with 3ds max or any of the halo ce tools; i have forgotten a lot of the process of making content.

Quote: --- Original message by: UnevenElefant5

I think a lot of them are leaving because of all the new people.
Edited by UnevenElefant5 on Sep 23, 2010 at 09:35 PM

this
Quote: --- Original message by: AGLion
That's why the people who know how to do things with HCE need to release tutorials. If somebody really cared, they would release a tutorial on their expertise.

ancient chinease secret is ancient. and secret.
Edited by SiMuLaCrUm on Sep 24, 2010 at 04:52 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo maps is not working!!!!!AAAHHHHH Jun 29, 2010 11:21 AM (Total replies: 21)

Dennis' cat is sitting on the servers again..

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE3 2010 Live Jun 29, 2010 11:14 AM (Total replies: 595)

Although it may be a hobby like ODX pointed out, working with timelines is something you have to get used to, especially if you are considering pursuing a career in game development. Get used to working to timelines or gtfo. Projects can come up without warning and it is up to you to react appropriately and get it done. It isn't impossible..

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Podcast Jun 14, 2010 12:10 AM (Total replies: 31)

It's an old game. Saying it's easy to exploit is an understatement.
Edited by SiMuLaCrUm on Jun 14, 2010 at 12:11 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT Presents….. May 28, 2010 10:29 AM (Total replies: 738)

Quote: --- Original message by: IcePhoenix
and why are doompig and Higuy using Lod3x's picture and motto?

Cos they can.

Halo CE General Discussion » Another rule about swearing/rudeness May 28, 2010 10:28 AM (Total replies: 9)

This thread pretty much /threads itself

Halo CE General Discussion » Ideklite Community May 23, 2010 10:01 PM (Total replies: 59)

Just cos someone comes in with silly designs and what not does not mean they are trolling...

I like the tea kettles :D

(Btw, for anyone who doesn't know, that teapot model has a whole story of its own behind it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_teapot )
Edited by SiMuLaCrUm on May 23, 2010 at 10:04 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] May 5, 2010 09:58 PM (Total replies: 14960)

Quote: --- Original message by: Yoko R

Quote: --- Original message by: halo3n00b
then where is it...

it died =D
E:

lol
Edited by Yoko R on May 4, 2010 at 08:29 PM

Looks really good. Get a nice skin on it when you get unwraps and it will be perfect.

Quote: --- Original message by: Welcome To Earth
Do a Joseph Fritzle styled basement.

This is a good idea.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach Discussion May 3, 2010 11:32 AM (Total replies: 317)

Quote: --- Original message by: DEEhunter
MW2 sucks. No true creative effort in visual architecture. I'm tired of seeing the typical "I'm a marine! HEY! Those bad guys are blowing up our country's important stuff! Lets go get them in a series of missions that calls for you ability to shoot people!"

After Halo the new thing was "I'm a space marine! HEY! Aliens are blowing up stuff! Let's go atomize them while wearing our super-awesome-spacemarine armour!!!!!!1111111onelololol"

But yes, there are a lot of those marine games too...

Time: Tue August 22, 2017 10:46 AM 235 ms.
A Halo Maps Website