A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Xtralaos
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 28, 2017 09:00 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo
"I AM THE GREATEST!"

Post Statistics
Xtralaos has contributed to 168 posts out of 464825 total posts (.04%) in 1,656 days (.10 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 28, 2017 09:00 AM (Total replies: 12103)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
And. Here. We. Go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZxqrylX4nk

Sweet sweet jeysus. The wait, will be over soon !

Can't wait to play it !

Yeah, I've got an idea, how about you release Part 2 already. I've been waiting since 2013 to play this fully. CMT. STEP. UP. YOUR. DEVELOPMENT!

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Mar 8, 2016 04:12 PM (Total replies: 12103)

*checks halomaps for CMT after a year* IS IT OUT YET? nope... I'll be back in another year. Cool stuff here tho, can't wait to play it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Because 343 Doesn't break canon enough Apr 20, 2015 01:29 PM (Total replies: 49)

Quote: --- Original message by: Echo77

Quote: --- Original message by: Xtralaos
This is one of the most stupid examples that one could give about 343i ruining the canon.

I wasn't listing canon-ruiners (like Forerunner predestination of all of humanity's supposed achievements, turning the story from one of underdogs prevailing against impossible odds to one of a chosen people succeeding because they were destined to succeed), I was pointing out the first two apparent contradictions that came to mind.
Edited by Echo77 on Apr 20, 2015 at 11:54 AM

My comment was not directed to you, but to Megasean and his Halsey example.

Halo CE General Discussion » Because 343 Doesn't break canon enough Apr 20, 2015 11:39 AM (Total replies: 49)

This is one of the most stupid examples that one could give about 343i ruining the canon.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Aug 14, 2014 01:54 PM (Total replies: 12103)

Masters1337, your team is doing an excellent job with the mod. Don't listen to a 13 years old child and a guy who can barely speak english, criticism from them is always something like "I don't like that, it sucks". I for one, really like that your team chose to make a grizzly instead of the old Scorpion. It's something new, something fresh for Halo CE.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Aug 6, 2014 11:40 AM (Total replies: 12103)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan_234
Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Also for a50, for the gravity lift area all elites should be replaced by brutes.

...why?
Figure it out.

Telling someone something should be a certain way, without providing any reasons things should be that way, doesn't make for a very convincing argument.
Edited by Echo77 on Aug 6, 2014 at 11:27 AM

He's 13, you should not bother reading or trying to figure out what he means. Useless comments as always.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo (Flood) vs Dead Space (Necromorphs) Aug 4, 2014 05:05 AM (Total replies: 21)

Quote: --- Original message by: Delicon20

Necromorphs are scarier though, but I definitely think the flood has the potential to be scary, but bungie never played it out that way.

The Flood has HUGE potential to be actually scary in games. They just need to add gore to the game. I mean, it was never scary to see the flood infecting dead people and seeing him transform. Also they never added animations to show how their hands or feet twist in a horror way. Attacks from the flood with their hands extensions were just pushing the AI a few meters away, they could make it so that when they do attack in that way, they cut enemies in two pieces.

But then again, Halo was never meant to be a Horror game. I enjoy it as it is.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo (Flood) vs Dead Space (Necromorphs) Aug 3, 2014 10:32 AM (Total replies: 21)

Quote: --- Original message by: PopeAK49
The flood is always confusing to me. Are we talking about the flood in the games, which have an infection form/spore that takes control of the host? Or the flood like in the Mona Lisa story?

It is stated that the flood is a threat to all 'sentient life'. I wouldn't consider a bacterial infection such as the necromorph to be sentient.

I think it comes down to: 'who can infect and control the most bodies'. Flood would have the advantage because they can use weapons, but I think necromorphs have the advantage up-close because of their bladed appendages. Necromorphs are simply unstoppable unless you shoot off their limbs.

In terms of infection overriding, that is too complicated to figure out.

While I'm a fan of both the Flood and the Necromorphs... it's Flood>Necromorphs.

All minds that have been infected by the flood have a connection to The Gravemind. So The Gravemind can control and has all the information from all the infected. Therefore the Gravemind has something like millions of minions. Also the Flood wants to infect all the galaxy so there would be only that specie left. It can create tactics and all that crap.

Necromorphs... well, without that Dark Artifact or whatever its name was, they can't expand, nor can they be created. But they are deadly as you mentioned.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 31, 2014 04:04 PM (Total replies: 12103)

Quote: --- Original message by: BKTiel
Covenant shields that are invulnerable to ballistic weapons already exist in the form of the stationary shield generators that can be found on the Pillar of Autumn

No they don't. They falter after a handful of shots just like any other covenant shield.

When you think about it humanity's a recent discovery. For an honor guard dedicated to defending VIPs the biggest threat came from within - heretics or conspirators with plasma weapons - not from bullets and such. To develop and deploy the technology to completely negate kinetic damage in the space of a few years when there was previously never a demand is less than believable. On that note, the hell are honor guard doing on I04 anyway? The Flood never mentions them in any capacity, only the Prophet, whom CMT hasn't really hinted at including either.

Neither were Brutes, but they still added them. As long as it's fun, why the hell not? Also, wouldn't it make sense for the Prophet to have some Honor Guards? So I think we will first meet them on T&R.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 30, 2014 12:07 PM (Total replies: 12103)

Quote: --- Original message by: The Kingx
Quote: --- Original message by: Xtralaos

Was this really necessary? You've posted pictures of these tanks 3 freakin' times already, we get it.
Sorry, I'm just so sick of posts like these cluttering up the conversations.

Deal with it, the whole thread is spammed with useless posts from UHWArby and Spartan 234.

I have (for what it feels like) the longest time, and it's absolutely frustrating to sort through what's of value and what isn't. A person's got limits y'know.
Is there like a post filter I can activate or something?

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/f/2011/288/7/a/i_know_that_feel_bro_by_rober_raik-d4cxn5a.png

On: So, can we have a WIP Pic of that Grizzly, or is that too much to ask for?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 30, 2014 04:29 AM (Total replies: 12103)

Was this really necessary? You've posted pictures of these tanks 3 freakin' times already, we get it.
Sorry, I'm just so sick of posts like these cluttering up the conversations.

Deal with it, the whole thread is spammed with useless posts from UHWArby and Spartan 234.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxg_Vzc8Gm8

Now please start crying. Don't worry, I already have popcorn so just entertain me :D

Not sure if trolling... or really that stupid. Eh, probably a 12 years old kid.

Halo CE General Discussion » HALO 2 ANNIVERSARY CINEMATICS TRAILER Jul 26, 2014 07:10 AM (Total replies: 60)

The Arbiter looks... HORRIBLE ! What the hell !

Halo CE General Discussion » Sierra 117 Jul 24, 2014 03:16 PM (Total replies: 1161)

H4SPP by a chance (or not) might happen but let us stay here on topic.

Never.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 21, 2014 04:22 AM (Total replies: 12103)

Quote: --- Original message by: UHWArby

then will have two versions? the normal and the Evolded ? I think already I aconstumbre see Evolded than not I would like to return to play the original map :'l

Go to school more often and pay attention to grammar in your english classes. I feel like with every post made by you, one of your brain cells die.

Can't wait to see more stuff from you guys. I just love that AR.

Halo CE General Discussion » Vindication Jul 20, 2014 12:21 PM (Total replies: 89)

Quote: --- Original message by: BKTiel
The question being why bring it up in the first place, then?

He brought up contingency in his own threads ever since I first him post in that Installation 01 project. He just hates it without any good reason at all. He even came on our forums if I remember correctly.

He is an immature child that can't be taken seriously and for that I lose every interest in a project in which he is involved.

Quote: --- Original message by: DOOM899
Steam stops games form using mods like doom 3 BFG and a lot of games that's y I don't like it

Are you sure you checked the steam workshop for that Doom 3 mod? Steam has mod support.

What's the problem with Steam? I really enjoy it and not even once have I encountered one of those "issues that it still has". Besides, who in the name of Lord Gaben wouldn't want to use steam when it has so many sales?

Time: Tue December 12, 2017 1:14 PM 297 ms.
A Halo Maps Website