A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: ODSTSpartan238
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 28, 2015 12:19 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
ODSTSpartan238 has contributed to 12 posts out of 467047 total posts (0.00%) in 1,867 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
General Machinima Discussions » 3D Environmental Artist Needed Nov 28, 2015 12:19 AM (Total replies: 10)

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGASEAN2812
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: ODSTSpartan238
Hi there! were working on a halo animation project called MM101-Delroth and were looking for someone who can model a landscape that is ashy, covered in lava, with a city in the center, and a crashed covenant ship in the background

we have concept art available for the project and the theme of it is that it's on a glassed planet where these buildings were about to be glassed but the ship crashed before it could reach it, so settlers built a wall around the buildings and called it home, there is lava everywhere because the planet is so damaged that it's core is leaking onto the surface through a series of constantly active volcanoes.

any help would be greatly appreciated! even if you feel as though you can help in another way just let us know! :)

you can check out what we have of MM101-Delroth on our YouTube channel; MM101 Studios

1. POST PICS!

2. There is already a thing being made called glassed .

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UUVvsVp5JKjaiCy1uz-FjQpw

way to be a complete idiot and just ignore his entire post/not even look up the thing he told you to look up.

hey man, i looked it up. it's glassed ive heard of it before. a video game using the unreal engine, it's pretty cool actually.

but what i'm doing in my youtube series is having a glassed planet as a setting for a few episodes. I did'nt ignore his post, i agree i probably could have provided a more detailed response, but he asked for pictures, and i didnt see how the game was relevant to what i was talking about, i was hoping he would explain.
but thank you for your input none the less :)

General Machinima Discussions » 3D Environmental Artist Needed Nov 27, 2015 02:56 PM (Total replies: 10)

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: ODSTSpartan238
Hi there! were working on a halo animation project called MM101-Delroth and were looking for someone who can model a landscape that is ashy, covered in lava, with a city in the center, and a crashed covenant ship in the background

we have concept art available for the project and the theme of it is that it's on a glassed planet where these buildings were about to be glassed but the ship crashed before it could reach it, so settlers built a wall around the buildings and called it home, there is lava everywhere because the planet is so damaged that it's core is leaking onto the surface through a series of constantly active volcanoes.

any help would be greatly appreciated! even if you feel as though you can help in another way just let us know! :)

you can check out what we have of MM101-Delroth on our YouTube channel; MM101 Studios

1. POST PICS!

2. There is already a thing being made called glassed .

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UUVvsVp5JKjaiCy1uz-FjQpw

This is the concept art for the city

and this is what we have so far

Edited by ODSTSpartan238 on Nov 27, 2015 at 03:02 PM

General Machinima Discussions » 3D Environmental Artist Needed Nov 25, 2015 12:18 AM (Total replies: 10)

General Machinima Discussions » MM101 Delroth (halo animation project) Nov 7, 2015 12:58 AM (Total replies: 5)

@ubermaniac
hi there! sprry for the 3 month late reply
it really depends on the type of animation, were pretty busy trying to work on delroth and were trying to find someone who can make music for our show (fight scene music, intro/outro, various sound track material) and basically become part of the team
Edited by ODSTSpartan238 on Nov 7, 2015 at 01:00 AM

General Machinima Discussions » MM101 Delroth (halo animation project) Aug 12, 2015 01:42 AM (Total replies: 5)

Hey guys!
were working on this project for this animated halo series about a group of outcasts who leave the UNSC and go out on adventures with their captive ship MM-101 Delroth

we already have the first two episodes out with episodes being released every other Thursday, we would love it if you guys would check it out

currently were in search of a music producer who can make us a soundtrack for the show or just some music in general

check out episode 1 here and reply if you feel as though you can help or make us some music!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRYYgVKD6W4&index=2&list=PLbd73d1fZKumGv-1HlPi35CxbZspd5ocs

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 4 Texture Extractions Sep 28, 2014 05:08 PM (Total replies: 8)

wow im surprised i didnt have horizon on this computer yet lol, but anywhere i go to download it, my computer refuses to download it because it says it's bad news, any chance you can send me a media fire with the program?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 4 Texture Extractions Sep 28, 2014 02:45 PM (Total replies: 8)

i have the game, how do i extract them from the disk? i heard people have problems extracting halo 4's ISO

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 4 Texture Extractions Sep 28, 2014 02:32 PM (Total replies: 8)

Hey guys,

so im working on an animation and i was wondering if someone could tell me how to get Halo 4 .maps now a days, because any website that supplied them has been taken down and it took alot of effort to get to this point of asking a forum for help but if not a .map file can anyone extract some textures from the first level of halo 4 (like the metal walls and environment stuff) because im working on modeling the interior of a frigate for this animation, and i need some textures to make it look like the forward unto dawn, if anyone could like extract some models too that'd be sweet also... and yeah i know extracting multi player spartan models is impossible, but if anyone knows how to do that, please let me know

thanks, lol maybe we can start a forum dedicated to halo 4 extraction for everyone with this

Halo CE General Discussion » [blender]GBXmodel exporter Jun 8, 2013 04:41 PM (Total replies: 50)

i keep on getting error messages that say "lol you fail"

im using that new jms exporter for blender to make a map but i cant import the master cheif model into blender
so how many blender units tall is the master chief model?

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo 4 Styled UI Jun 8, 2013 01:52 PM (Total replies: 28)

it would be really cool if the universal ui looked like this

Halo CE General Discussion » BACON PIZZA Jun 8, 2013 01:46 PM (Total replies: 1)

DEVELOPERS, DEVELOPERS, DEVELOPERS!!!!
I come to you today in search of one thing
A MAP
but not just any map you see...
a map with one purpose
BACON
a map full of bacon!
but not just any bacon!
BACON PIZZA!!

Time: Wed July 18, 2018 10:39 AM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website