A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: oldschool12
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 28, 2013 04:01 AM
Interests: halo, guitar, drums, music
Your Age: 15
What Games do you play: halo, deadspace, source games
i came back, i brought my axe

Post Statistics
oldschool12 has contributed to 8 posts out of 469511 total posts (0.00%) in 2,367 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » sapien game window error Jul 28, 2013 04:01 AM (Total replies: 4)

i cant believe i didnt think about reinstalling sapien, thanks alot for reminding me. prob would of took this stoner a long time to even think about that. ill try it sometime. :P

my resolution is already at max, and holding alt and dragging everywhere on the game window isnt doing anything

when i open up sapien, the game view is too large and covers up the whole screen, i do not see the borders or the minimize button for the window, and have to click view at the top and uncheck gameview everytime i wanna edit. that and im given a very limited view, considering that somehow the game view was opened up alot larger than my screen. this gets very annoying and i would like to know if there was anyother way i could tweak/reset the size of the gameview

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » editing a map into nighttime Jul 20, 2013 07:11 PM (Total replies: 4)

i put the sky in there and its creating the radiosity now. ill let u know how it goes. thanks

this worked, thanks for ur help
Edited by oldschool12 on Jul 20, 2013 at 10:21 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » sapien game window error Jul 20, 2013 05:39 PM (Total replies: 4)

when i open up sapien, the game view is too large and covers up the whole screen, i do not see the borders or the minimize button for the window, and have to click view at the top and uncheck gameview everytime i wanna edit. that and im given a very limited view, considering that somehow the game view was opened up alot larger than my screen. this gets very annoying and i would like to know if there was anyother way i could tweak/reset the size of the gameview
Edited by oldschool12 on Jul 20, 2013 at 05:43 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » editing a map into nighttime Jul 20, 2013 04:58 PM (Total replies: 4)

ur telling me if i just replace the sky in geurrila and run radiosity, the textures on the ground will appear darker?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » editing a map into nighttime Jul 19, 2013 12:54 AM (Total replies: 4)

i need someone who can tell me how to change a map's daytime into nighttime using sapien\geurilla

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » sentinel enforcer tags Jun 19, 2013 11:52 PM (Total replies: 0)

im editing a map with sapien and ill need a sentinel enforcer (those big sheilded sentinel guys with the missles from halo 2) i searched the site but i couldnt find them. any one would be kind to make one or send me a link to some tags or anything. thanks.

EDIT: i found the tag i was looking for deep inside my tag folder. so its k now. dont really know how to remove the forum post here tho :|
Edited by oldschool12 on Jun 20, 2013 at 04:19 PM

Time: Wed December 11, 2019 5:12 PM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website