A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: RazorHog
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 23, 2015 02:42 PM
Interests: Chemistry, Engineering, Economics, Business, Politics, Law
Your Age: 20
What Games do you play: Halo, CoD, FIFA, NCAA, Madden, FPS
@TheGrubbWorm Woo Pig Sooie Y'all

Post Statistics
RazorHog has contributed to 153 posts out of 469376 total posts (.03%) in 2,304 days (.07 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 5 - Sanghelios campaign gameplay Sep 23, 2015 02:42 PM (Total replies: 208)

I've watched this gameplay, other gameplay, and their breakdowns. I'm Disappointed. After playing Halo 4, All the gameplay was was target practice. How many shots can you land on the elite from 50 yards away before he thinks of moving to find cover? Oh wait, he moved slightly to the left, thats a hard AI to kill. The story might be the best part but everything else looks like complete crap and looks no different from Halo 4 gameplay. If this game is actually popular, which i doubt it will be long after the release before people grow bored, I will be utterly amazed.

Watch how the AIs react to being shot, how often they seek cover and work together. They barely do anything but stand there and wait to be killed. The only thing that will make it challenging is the rate of fire and once the pattern is learned, its no longer hard. 343 is a joke for adding pointless animations in like rock smashing. The only animation ever added to the Halo franchise was assassinations because who doesn't press that B button like a nuclear warhead? amirite?

It looks to me 343 is going after the same thing that they did with Halo 4 and that's looks, specs, and random things people like to watch instead of overall gameplay. There is no love to this and it's looking more like CoD with this aim down the sights, double jump and climb things, sliding across the ground. Let's be real, they've already added kill streaks to halo, it just comes in the form of care packages of weapons to a random ability. This is not halo and I'm almost embarrassed to still be a fan. The Multiplayer was so bad in halo 4, the best idea they could come up with is adding Ais to multiplayers, which is cool because its fun and will make great Machinima battles, but shows the lack of love in this game to make it better. Halo is now apart of a corporate franchise and will no longer be the game we all know, love, and grew up with. It will be made cheap with little grown effects but enough to keep little kids happy to have mommy and daddy buy this game. I don't even doubt that there will be major aim assist in precision weapons or that a precision weapon will be the only weapon you need and use in MP.

Rant Over and may God help the future of Halo. Although I'm sure he'd say -BLAM- it too.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jan 26, 2015 03:57 AM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Work on the second half of the campaign has been a focus for SPV3 as of the last few weeks. The first half will go into full testing once Evolved is released and Kirby has the time to fix the back end scripts.

woah woah wait a minute Flowmaster Leet.....

I haven't been back since say... End of July, and it's now the new year and neither SPv3 or Evolved has been released yet? Spare me the time searching through this thread and tell me what the hell happened for 5 months of delay? I was hoping it would all be done by the time i visited again, but 5 months bro?

Sounds Similar to the R.I.P rounds that were released earlier last year for 9mm handguns and rifles. Interesting.

Called about a week ago...

Now we tweaking

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Aug 26, 2014 10:46 PM (Total replies: 12123)

I don't have a PC and cannot play this. Who's volunteering to make the youtube video of Let's play SPV3 and B30:E ?

Halo CE General Discussion » HALO 2 ANNIVERSARY CINEMATICS TRAILER Aug 5, 2014 07:48 PM (Total replies: 60)

Quote: --- Original message by: rcghalohell

u know I don't really see Miranda as hot in the reskin, but still you cant make them look too hot, because there is a fine line (mods excluded for obvious reasons) its... hideous... and im not a fan of half-jaw's reskin... the hat is too big, I miss the green eyes and the "im with stupid" look. tartarus looks more badass than ever in that camera shot, and cortana... what happened to the old hot cortana from halo 2? bleh, im gonna start supporting brutes though if the other brutes look as cool as tartarus

neutral with chief since it isn't a big change other than shadow improvements and shine
Edited by rcghalohell on Jul 30, 2014 at 01:51 AM

This.

Halo CE General Discussion » HALO 2 ANNIVERSARY CINEMATICS TRAILER Jul 29, 2014 07:09 PM (Total replies: 60)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Quote: --- Original message by: BKTiel
He's not talking about mandible pieces.

He's talking about how the Elite's jaw(s) and the related musculature look on their faces. Halo 4 puts it farther back and goes out of its way to make it bulky & alien; as opposed to the vanilla trilogy's more discrete approach that made the mandibles seamlessly blend with the skull.

Yeah, I've always hated this design decision. Halo 3's elites were perfect imo.

I hated the h3 ones. look like stupid plush toys. The H2 design is still my favorite, as they are the most sophisticated and elegant. I think H4 pulls off the most alien look too, making it my second favorite.

I loved the H2elites the best. They should model them apprence wise like H2, but size wise like reach. but keep the armor and Stuff in reach

Halo CE General Discussion » CE3 2014 Live Jul 19, 2014 07:19 PM (Total replies: 854)

Is it on youtube yet?

Halo CE General Discussion » CE3 2014 Live Jul 17, 2014 09:36 PM (Total replies: 854)

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Quote: --- Original message by: UHWArby
Quote: --- Original message by: raffgie

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan_234

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
5:00pm EDT - Show Starts
5:02pm EDT - Multiplayer
5:12pm EDT - Demos
5:31pm EDT - Showcase
5:35pm EDT - Machinima
5:50pm EDT - Applications
5:54pm EDT - Special Surprise
5:59pm EDT - Singleplayer
6:44pm EDT - Show Ends

Edited by Spartan_234 on Jul 17, 2014 at 06:03 PM

Edited by raffgie on Jul 17, 2014 at 07:20 PM

I have a 45 minute break to take a dump. God is good.
Edited by RazorHog on Jul 17, 2014 at 09:37 PM

Halo 1: 343 Guilty Spark
Halo 2: Sacred Icon
Halo 3: The Covenant
Halo 3 ODST: Mombasa Streets
Halo Reach: Exodus (LNoS wins too)
Halo 4: The cinematic of Ancient Humans
Halo Wars: Apex

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 11 Jul 9, 2014 06:31 PM (Total replies: 33)

Quote: --- Original message by: Cheddars
Lmfao. Looks great. Though needs more Australia and Germany.

Germany is going to win it all. Australia lost a while ago

Halo CE General Discussion » Is Installation 01 cancelled yet? Jul 9, 2014 06:22 PM (Total replies: 113)

And we'll be right back with Gays of our lives.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo wars 2 ? Jun 28, 2014 10:55 PM (Total replies: 13)

That guy talking sounded like a bad impersonator of a peter griffin/neil goldman hybrid.

Halo CE General Discussion » Help A Old Halo CE Player - EvilLilElmo Jun 28, 2014 10:54 PM (Total replies: 33)

He looks like a cross breed of shia labouf and ben savage. Bet he does good with the ladies.

Halo CE General Discussion » UUI Update 2 Public Beta Jun 14, 2014 07:09 PM (Total replies: 68)

Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy
If you guys are going to update the menu, for the love of god change the music.

Even if its something like this, it'd be okay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVbQo3IOC_A

No but really just take the music from the Lumoria UI, and stick it in this one.

I second this music selection

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2A pics Jun 11, 2014 08:35 PM (Total replies: 78)

Quote: --- Original message by: ElijahB1
Quote: --- Original message by: RazorHog

I'm gonna be playing the H2A and multiplayer more than anything

EDIT: If Saber doesn't fix the way those elites look, I might just go on a shooting spree and hang a don't tread on me flag at their headquarters
Edited by RazorHog on Jun 10, 2014 at 09:50 PM

You guys realize that there are 100+ maps to play on from all 4 games? Also, Halo 2 elites are not 343 retarded, they look more like higher detail versions of the Halo 3 ones if you look on the video where they have Spartans Vs elites. I think Arby looks retarded because that is a cut from the GCI cinematic they are doing in h2 (new cinematics are no longer real time). Also, Halo 3 and Halo 2 never ran even at 720p on the consoles, so this is a huge step up.

They /may/ port to PC in a few years after Halo 5 is out and they can make it an exclusive for Windows 9.

I didn't even say 343 in that entire statement, retard. I said SABER (Say-Burr) and they're the ones doing the character models. Yes all of them look good but from what I saw, the elites and arbiter look ridiculously ugly. Halo 3 elites didn't look much better, I mean yes they looked great but they looked like molded clay to me. Halo 2 elites looked amazing in the original so Idk why they want to use the Halo Wars Arbiter. He looked ugly and uncool. I think they could put a little more effort into the elites. Could even base the models off Halo 2s' 2003 E3 demo. those elites looked badass and kind of intimidating.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2A pics Jun 10, 2014 09:44 PM (Total replies: 78)

I'm gonna be playing the H2A and multiplayer more than anything

EDIT: If Saber doesn't fix the way those elites look, I might just go on a shooting spree and hang a don't tread on me flag at their headquarters
Edited by RazorHog on Jun 10, 2014 at 09:50 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Key Recovery tool no longer usable? Jun 8, 2014 09:07 PM (Total replies: 8)

not like you need the original anyways, multiplayer is mostly dead and CE is used mainly for SP projects nowadays anyways. Google one.

Halo CE General Discussion » Field of view (Which one is the best?) Jun 6, 2014 06:54 PM (Total replies: 44)

You can change your field of view D:

Halo CE General Discussion » CE3 2014 Live Jun 3, 2014 10:36 PM (Total replies: 854)

No girls :(

Time: Wed October 16, 2019 9:35 AM 235 ms.
A Halo Maps Website