A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Caesar
About Contact
Last Post: May 8, 2017 09:15 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Caesar has contributed to 374 posts out of 464182 total posts (.08%) in 1,513 days (.25 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Money May 8, 2017 09:15 PM (Total replies: 121)

Tbh microsoft dont care for halo pc dude.

Look at it. Pple nowa dayz need to stop being scared of microsoft. Y would microsoft care about this 15 years old game?
Edited by Caesar on May 8, 2017 at 09:15 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Money May 5, 2017 04:34 PM (Total replies: 121)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis

Quote: --- Original message by: Twinreaper
Actually this thread does the raise the question about where Microsoft actually stands on the issue,
It doesn't. Microsoft owns the intellectual property rights to the Halo franchise. They are very clear in their intentions about the product as indicated in their EULA and usage guides and statements. In the past they have issued very public cease and desist orders on fan made content and have a history of protecting their property rights. They are actually very liberal about fan made products but you cannot start a business to sell their intellectual property rights or the Halo game no matter how much you may quibble or prevaricate in this forum.
Edited by Dennis on May 5, 2017 at 12:25 PM

Y people so scared of microsoft they dont care about halo. Sparky has the rights to do this. Idk after halo 6 is out microsoft will no longer care for halo.

Halo CE General Discussion » Money Apr 22, 2017 11:38 AM (Total replies: 121)

I didnt read beside just another bull crap post.

Bro u havent done anythin for halo ce. U made that promies ragdoll and 32 players is possible. Wtf srsly?

Halo CE General Discussion » Maximum Halo Script File (.hsc) Size in bytes Apr 20, 2017 05:52 PM (Total replies: 16)

Sparky it has been almost five years and yet u still didnt show us anythang amazing.

U said there will be 32 players. U said that and dont lie.

Halo CE General Discussion » video of shooting (halo) Apr 18, 2017 05:25 PM (Total replies: 3)

We all know what halo shooting is like but this made me sad dawg.

*link removed by admin
Edited by Dennis on Apr 18, 2017 at 10:34 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » A more appropriate thread. Oct 30, 2016 10:42 PM (Total replies: 26)

Quote: --- Original message by: XxPopeAK49xX
I know I made a thread before in regards to leaving. My cousin whom I'm very close to suffered an accident last week. Unfortunately, that accident put her in a coma. I have lost interest in a lot of things. I don't know if I will ever do projects for Halo Custom Edition again. But I won't declare that I'm done for good. Maybe I just need time to settle.

I just want to thank the community for supporting my projects. I also want to give a special thanks to the Storm and the rest of the SBB clan for their support. I enjoyed all the beta testing a laughs.

If I find and old 3ds max files or video archives, I'll do my best to post them here.

Take care Halo CE community,
Pope

Pope you should be dead in real life.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 16, 2016 04:57 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Now, this is a story all about how halo ce fans
life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became Halo online fan boy

In halo ce community born and raised
In the servers was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shooting friends fans outside of the community
When a couple of halo eldorito fans who were up to no good
Started making trouble with halo ce fans
I got in one little push over and Sher got scared
He said 'You're movin' with me to halo online community!

I begged and pleaded with him day after day
But he rekt halomaps and sent me on my way
And he gave me a kiss and then he gave me a link to download halo online.
I put my spartan armour on and said, 'I might as well join Eldorito!'.

First Halo 3 pc is good!, yo this is aswome
Drinking orange juice out of a eldorito glass.
Is this what the people of halo ce fans jelous like?
Hmm this might be alright.

But wait I hear halo ce fans are prissy, bourgeois, all that
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
I don't think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for halo online anvil!

Well anyways, halo online downloaded finished and when I start playing it
There was a dude who looked like a halo ce fan boy standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get trolled yet
I just got the game downloaded
I sprang with the quickness like a real spartan, disappeared

I whistled for a warthog support and it was clef and when it came near
His licence plate name said "halo ce kid" and it had halo ce logo in the mirror
If anything I could say that this warthog was dodgey
But I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, lets play Halo online!'

I pulled up to the red enemie base about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the Halo ce kid 'Yo home smell ya later'
I looked at my halo online community
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Halo online eldorito!
Edited by Caesar on Apr 16, 2016 at 04:59 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 15, 2016 09:33 AM (Total replies: 2780)

dont give that bullcrap excuse about how bad is halo online. U have no idea what they are working on for halo anvil online. Thats going to be huge! You have been stuck with halo ce for too long and tell me this mookz when the F we got proper update for halo ce? Not a single one and this halo ce is a junk no one in this community are not controlling with the default game. What HAC2? seriously btcc2 didnt pulled out nothing damn amazing. Look at halo online they have at least 40 people are working with the default game and creating tools.

Its almost 15 years and we didnt get upgraded built for halo ce and halo anvil online is getting aswome optimized built compare that to crap hole halo ce you realise it is crap. Fair enough at least saber is around though they dont support eldorito they will come back something amazing like fire fight or even better upgraded while halo ce stays right behind.
Edited by Caesar on Apr 15, 2016 at 09:34 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 9, 2016 09:33 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: DOOM899

Quote: --- Original message by: Caesar
flAnker idk what the heck is wrong with ya but it seems u about to failed what i've just said.

All i said "stop spamming our community" thats all i was sayin.

Just stop.
say's the guy who called me a retard on my youtube , and go play halo offline

sorry Dennis had to say it.
Edited by DOOM899 on Apr 9, 2016 at 08:49 AM
whats wrong with you.

All we said stop spamming and boycotting halo online.

Stop acting like this.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 9, 2016 08:27 AM (Total replies: 2780)

flAnker idk what the heck is wrong with ya but it seems u about to failed what i've just said.

All i said "stop spamming our community" thats all i was sayin.

Just stop.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 9, 2016 07:59 AM (Total replies: 2780)

U know flanker and borris were damaging up eldorito?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 9, 2016 04:08 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Wh halo ce members spammed way more....
Edited by Caesar on Apr 9, 2016 at 04:09 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Feb 12, 2016 07:16 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: dany

Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator
Other than that it's a custom map in the image?
Edited by Halonimator on Feb 11, 2016 at 12:28 PM

no, it's just zanzibar, one of the 6 "new" maps
got some reach parts in, but it's too hacky for a viable mod, i'm not going to tweak or anything yet
http://i.imgur.com/3lioJWP.jpg
Edited by dany on Feb 11, 2016 at 07:22 PM

i feel so sorry for halo ce becuz they cant even get a newer build engine. its been 15 years ROFL.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Feb 10, 2016 09:35 AM (Total replies: 2780)

They try their best to locke this thread ROFL.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo sucks!!! Halo Whaaaaat?? Feb 9, 2016 01:22 PM (Total replies: 6)

Quote: --- Original message by: StormUndBlackbird
For a second, I thought sshers4's loony toony boredom decided to make another thread when I read the topic title... what a wonderful clickbait that was :v

don't think he was behind THIS.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Feb 1, 2016 12:29 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Just hope the H:O Community sees it as a good thing.
LOL I remember everyone used to halo online LOL!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Jan 18, 2016 06:25 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Ssher is playing in rabbitsquibbit server as I am speaking.

Weird!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Jan 13, 2016 09:30 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: StormUndBlackbird
http://i.imgur.com/YY1womv.png

Oh noes, they haxd me D:
people like you make ce look so bad

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Jan 13, 2016 03:37 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Ok
Edited by Caesar on Jan 13, 2016 at 03:38 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Jan 12, 2016 06:12 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper

Quote: --- Original message by: Caesar
Hammer editor ... It actually got amazing tools.

hammer editor sucks. The UI and viewport navigation controls feel like pure cancer and are so unintuitive.
Edited by R93_Sniper on Jan 12, 2016 at 06:04 PM

Something basic perhaps and not really fustrating........ yeh sometimes hammer editor is pain in the bum when it cumes to controling or perhaps really they should aim for halo ce sapien interface and make the navigation controls different.

Though hammer editor does hav like wat 3ds max have like scaling, adding box, sphere, and many other cool features.

Really looking forward for the single tag editor all in one.
Edited by Caesar on Jan 12, 2016 at 06:14 PM

Time: Mon August 21, 2017 9:38 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website