A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: DOOM899
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 8, 2017 12:33 AM
Interests: work, getting fit, and helping all who i can that need it
Your Age: 22 man getting oldder hmm
What Games do you play: all 3 halo's all the doom's all the star wars and a lot more games
{DM} [gamesmaster] if i can ill help maybe
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
DOOM899 has contributed to 1324 posts out of 464319 total posts (.29%) in 1,552 days (.85 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [BETA RELEASE] Refinery 0.7 Sep 8, 2017 12:33 AM (Total replies: 78)

Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper
Quote: --- Original message by: DOOM899

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGA_VKNG
Hay MR Egypt what does Refinery do and moreover what does it add?.
Add some way to fix the 4 grenade bug os has, I even have an idea as to how.

It'd do you a huge favor to read, because right now you aren't being very bright.
I asked him not you! o well this is your life hmm
Edited by DOOM899 on Sep 7, 2017 at 11:39 PM

I mean, he's right tho. You clearly dont know how to read so *shrug*

Do stay on topic would you this is MosesofEgypt not yours or mine.
Also If I don't know how to read them how did you miss my edit?
Anyways it's a map ripper so that cool if I had the time like I uses too then I'd try. This out ahh well that's life tho

Halo CE General Discussion » High Resolution Halo HUD Sep 7, 2017 11:44 PM (Total replies: 13)

that look epic

Halo CE General Discussion » [BETA RELEASE] Refinery 0.7 Sep 7, 2017 11:38 PM (Total replies: 78)

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGA_VKNG
Hay MR Egypt what does Refinery do and moreover what does it add?.
Add some way to fix the 4 grenade bug os has, I even have an idea as to how.

It'd do you a huge favor to read, because right now you aren't being very bright.
I asked him not you! o well this is your life hmm
Edited by DOOM899 on Sep 7, 2017 at 11:39 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: EtchyaSketch
UMm you get motion sickness from 30fps?.
You may need to see a doc, not to be mean or sound bad but.
You may need more sleep .

Cut lots of words I was going too say

Dono if it's the same with you but I don't get motion sickness with 30fps.
odd no?

Simulation Sickness is not something I made up, it is a very real thing that happens to people who are susceptible. Educate yourself .
Did I say it was made up? nope all I said is you may need to see A doc, if your getting motion sickness form something like 30fps.

Also I agree with Jam point if you don't need don't use it, I mean I run halo at 75hzs
An it looks fine to me, but gamers go overboard with this 60 fps thing at lest that what I seen over the years.

anyways use or don't that's up ta you
Edited by DOOM899 on Sep 7, 2017 at 11:34 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: EtchyaSketch
A. Simulation sickness (motion sickness) caused by intense movement or the brains precieved notion of intense movement, combined with low framerates can cause terrible migraines or worse in many people. And even when I have camera control thats at 60+fps when other aspects of the game is still only updated at 30 it can still trigger feelings of nausea. This "Visual Gimmick" is actually an incredibly helpful tool that alleviates almost all these issues. (Take it from someone who gets pretty nauseous when having to play a game thats ~30fps up close on the monitor).

B. There is nothing "clashing" about the Art-side visuals of Halo 1 with having high framerate... Have you played the original Doom? Or Quake or any old PC FPS's that ran at high framerates? Its honestly a baffling point to even be made that a games performance Can clash with a games art.
UMm you get motion sickness from 30fps?.
You may need to see a doc, not to be mean or sound bad but.
You may need more sleep .

Cut lots of words I was going too say

Dono if it's the same with you but I don't get motion sickness with 30fps.
odd no?

Halo CE General Discussion » (Release) [CEX] Ice Land Sep 5, 2017 06:35 AM (Total replies: 7)

Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD

I worked on this map some time ago but I never release due to some serious bugs and unbalance issues (Still not fixed at all)
PD: I forgot, map is not serious, i'm leaving this comunity in some months and I just wanted to reléase this

Suports:

Slayer
KOTH
ODDBALL

And any team variants

Pics

https://i.imgur.com/qQsUgca.png

Video

https://youtu.be/YPd9qsoVyjQ

Download:

https://mega.nz/#!v4kXWTyR!1vTmtGCrinr5CQrxyNOUBknVfz0zAYUbft84smF7erg
Edited by EmmanuelCD on Sep 4, 2017 at 03:18 PM
leaving why?

Halo CE General Discussion » [BETA RELEASE] Refinery 0.7 Sep 5, 2017 06:34 AM (Total replies: 78)

O well... this epic map riper
I hope ya could fix dem animations that would be epic

Edited by DOOM899 on Sep 8, 2017 at 12:34 AM

Quote: --- Original message by: Jam

Quote: --- Original message by: Tucker933
Art is a "visual gimmick" as well, yet there's a lot of appreciated work put into that for games.

maybe so but this isnt exactly art its no more impressive than motion blur

Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper
If you seriously think this needs a beefy computer to run, you're probably behind a decade in gear regardless

some people on pcs from only 6 years ago have trouble running interpolation
Edited by Jam on Sep 1, 2017 at 12:54 AM
I agreed with this.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Sep 3, 2017 03:50 AM (Total replies: 12103)

I got ta play cmt spv3, I played the 1st map it does look and play better but
That music dono why but, I just don't like this music remix sounds way to much like halo Anniversary.

2nd why dose your installer come with halo ce?.

3rd your nova loader dono if you need it, but it doesn't work if your offline.
And It seems to work online tho dono why that is.

4th your UI looks cool but... doesn't work I can't even launch any maps all I get is error. Why did you add this?.

But overall I do like it but that remix music is a mood killer.
Anyway thanks for doing this mod I hope you fix these bugs!.
Anyway thanks for ya time.

ps I moved the maps data files to get your mod working.
Edited by DOOM899 on Sep 3, 2017 at 03:50 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » The armor you all want Aug 31, 2017 08:06 AM (Total replies: 4)

Quote: --- Original message by: Jobalisk
Yes that's right, hes got the armor you all want, and he knows how to use a battle rifle like a pro. http://i.xomf.com/dwyrd.jpg
yeah you'd have ta pay what was it now, 2000$ for dat armor last time I looked it was.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Aug 31, 2017 08:03 AM (Total replies: 12103)

found a link https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/08/19/14-years-halos-spv3-mod-launched/ I damn I need to get up to speed it is out wooooooh downloading Friday
happy happy ; }
Edited by DOOM899 on Aug 31, 2017 at 08:23 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » No Custom Maps With OpenSauce Aug 31, 2017 07:53 AM (Total replies: 8)

Quote: --- Original message by: antarctico
With OpenSauce installed over my Halo CE v1.0.10 none of my custom maps appear in my map list when trying to start a new multiplayer game, only the original Bungie maps appear. Also, if I try to join a game in progress that is running a custom map, I get a message along the lines of "Can't connect to server...". If I uninstall OpenSauce, all my downloaded custom maps are available in my map list and I can join custom map games in progress. Any ideas as to what my malfunction is?
you may need to reinstall OSv4
because I see loads of custom servers with os installed.
and you can join them well most of them

or do you mean your list of mp maps has gone?
Edited by DOOM899 on Aug 31, 2017 at 07:55 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » No h2 or h3 Marine dialog tags? May 20, 2017 11:58 PM (Total replies: 9)

Quote: --- Original message by: Halo305sparts
I got a hold of some dialogue sounds now how do I port them over to CE?
With this,
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=2659 I used this so, ya know it works

Halo CE General Discussion » [SOUND] Enable Hardware Acceleration and EAX May 20, 2017 11:50 PM (Total replies: 19)

so EAX dose not seen to like 44khz sounds, but dose sound cool online

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Wars: Definitive Edition pc May 20, 2017 11:43 PM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator
I cant start halo wars, just watch the movies and use the menu. id tried many things , do anyone share the same problem?... if not then.
Did you read the,
System Requirements? because halo wars works for me, so that's just odd maybe update your, divers may help?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! May 20, 2017 11:40 PM (Total replies: 12103)

Quote: --- Original message by: CLASSIFIED
in all seriousness though, what do you guys think?
well if you're willing to take,
The time to do it, I'd say go for it.

Star wars theme.

Anyways how cmt_spv3 going?

Halo CE General Discussion » [SOUND] Enable Hardware Acceleration and EAX May 9, 2017 06:57 AM (Total replies: 19)

Quote: --- Original message by: Leo74800

www.mediafire.com/file/ppjj3asjdi1i72f/Creative+ALchemy+-+EAX+Enabler.rar

Put dsound.dll and dsound.ini in your HCE folder. Now you can activate Hardware Acceleration and EAX !
Edited by Leo74800 on May 4, 2017 at 11:16 AM
damn it works,
and sounds cool as, someone should upload this to halo maps, or halo ce3

Halo CE General Discussion » Final Dreamweb Release May 9, 2017 06:43 AM (Total replies: 53)

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator
- kid crying -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_azCIe_0Kk
don't call him or it,
Autistic if you wouldn't mind, he's just a five year old boy, based on the way he acts.

anyway thanks for the Release MEGA;{}VKNG ahh this makes me feel like going back to 3dx max, trying to make a map again.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Wars: Definitive Edition pc Apr 23, 2017 06:52 PM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Prolly won't run on my pc anyway. Mb I'll just co-op online minesweeper with tark. :v

Processor: Intel Core i3 or Equivalent

Memory: 4 GB RAM

Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4200 NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M AMD Radeon R5 M240

DirectX: Version 11

Network: Broadband Internet connection

Storage: 12 GB available space

my laptop could run this as well, so you should be able to run it.
Edited by DOOM899 on Apr 23, 2017 at 06:54 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Wars: Definitive Edition pc Apr 23, 2017 06:47 PM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: theTeabagger
Is it a fun game especially if you had keyboard and mouse support, or does it have generic feel?
I haven't tried it yet, but it should have keyboard and mouse support.

[QT]Pepzee[QT] The original Halo Wars was released in March 2009, which was before Windows 7 was released in October 2009. I think it makes sense that it runs on older operating systems because of when it was developed.

I had no idea the original Halo Wars was ported to PC, that is good news.[QT] it's not just a port, as Halo Wars: Definitive Edition is an enhanced version of the real-time strategy classic, Halo Wars, updated to run natively on PC.

Set early in the iconic war between the Covenant and UNSC - made famous by the Halo FPS games - Halo Wars: Definitive Edition provides a unique angle on the war while bringing new heroes to the battlefield. Control large Halo armies and direct them in action-packed warfare.

Halo Wars: Definitive Edition includes improved graphics, new achievements and all the DLC from the landmark game. Experience the epic campaign or compete in online multiplayer battles with armies of powerful Halo forces at your command.

Network play for this product is exclusive to Steam. Cross-play with Windows Store versions of the same game is not supported. , also happy about this as well.

[QT]Super Flanker{QT}The original game wasn't designed with Windows 10 in mind. And without completely deconstructing the game to make it so, steam or whoever is in charge of distribution wouldn't declare explicitly that the game was meant for win10 unless they felt confident that it would operate flawlessly.

Needless to say thanks to official hot patch support, there shouldn't be too many issues{QT}.

yeah 343 did this, that's why I find it odd, but that the same time cool, as soon as I get off work, today I'M going to buy this.

Time: Sat October 21, 2017 4:16 AM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website