A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: DOOM899
About Contact
Last Post: May 20, 2017 11:58 PM
Interests: work, getting fit, and helping all who i can that need it
Your Age: 22 man getting oldder hmm
What Games do you play: all 3 halo's all the doom's all the star wars and a lot more games
{DM} [gamesmaster] if i can ill help maybe
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
DOOM899 has contributed to 1312 posts out of 463344 total posts (.28%) in 1,434 days (.91 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » No h2 or h3 Marine dialog tags? May 20, 2017 11:58 PM (Total replies: 9)

Quote: --- Original message by: Halo305sparts
I got a hold of some dialogue sounds now how do I port them over to CE?
With this,
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=2659 I used this so, ya know it works

Halo CE General Discussion » [SOUND] Enable Hardware Acceleration and EAX May 20, 2017 11:50 PM (Total replies: 19)

so EAX dose not seen to like 44khz sounds, but dose sound cool online

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Wars: Definitive Edition pc May 20, 2017 11:43 PM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator
I cant start halo wars, just watch the movies and use the menu. id tried many things , do anyone share the same problem?... if not then.
Did you read the,
System Requirements? because halo wars works for me, so that's just odd maybe update your, divers may help?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! May 20, 2017 11:40 PM (Total replies: 11968)

Quote: --- Original message by: CLASSIFIED
in all seriousness though, what do you guys think?
well if you're willing to take,
The time to do it, I'd say go for it.

Star wars theme.

Anyways how cmt_spv3 going?

Halo CE General Discussion » [SOUND] Enable Hardware Acceleration and EAX May 9, 2017 06:57 AM (Total replies: 19)

Quote: --- Original message by: Leo74800

www.mediafire.com/file/ppjj3asjdi1i72f/Creative+ALchemy+-+EAX+Enabler.rar

Put dsound.dll and dsound.ini in your HCE folder. Now you can activate Hardware Acceleration and EAX !
Edited by Leo74800 on May 4, 2017 at 11:16 AM
damn it works,
and sounds cool as, someone should upload this to halo maps, or halo ce3

Halo CE General Discussion » Final Dreamweb Release May 9, 2017 06:43 AM (Total replies: 49)

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator
- kid crying -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_azCIe_0Kk
don't call him or it,
Autistic if you wouldn't mind, he's just a five year old boy, based on the way he acts.

anyway thanks for the Release MEGA;{}VKNG ahh this makes me feel like going back to 3dx max, trying to make a map again.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Wars: Definitive Edition pc Apr 23, 2017 06:52 PM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Prolly won't run on my pc anyway. Mb I'll just co-op online minesweeper with tark. :v

Processor: Intel Core i3 or Equivalent

Memory: 4 GB RAM

Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4200 NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M AMD Radeon R5 M240

DirectX: Version 11

Network: Broadband Internet connection

Storage: 12 GB available space

my laptop could run this as well, so you should be able to run it.
Edited by DOOM899 on Apr 23, 2017 at 06:54 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Wars: Definitive Edition pc Apr 23, 2017 06:47 PM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: theTeabagger
Is it a fun game especially if you had keyboard and mouse support, or does it have generic feel?
I haven't tried it yet, but it should have keyboard and mouse support.

[QT]Pepzee[QT] The original Halo Wars was released in March 2009, which was before Windows 7 was released in October 2009. I think it makes sense that it runs on older operating systems because of when it was developed.

I had no idea the original Halo Wars was ported to PC, that is good news.[QT] it's not just a port, as Halo Wars: Definitive Edition is an enhanced version of the real-time strategy classic, Halo Wars, updated to run natively on PC.

Set early in the iconic war between the Covenant and UNSC - made famous by the Halo FPS games - Halo Wars: Definitive Edition provides a unique angle on the war while bringing new heroes to the battlefield. Control large Halo armies and direct them in action-packed warfare.

Halo Wars: Definitive Edition includes improved graphics, new achievements and all the DLC from the landmark game. Experience the epic campaign or compete in online multiplayer battles with armies of powerful Halo forces at your command.

Network play for this product is exclusive to Steam. Cross-play with Windows Store versions of the same game is not supported. , also happy about this as well.

[QT]Super Flanker{QT}The original game wasn't designed with Windows 10 in mind. And without completely deconstructing the game to make it so, steam or whoever is in charge of distribution wouldn't declare explicitly that the game was meant for win10 unless they felt confident that it would operate flawlessly.

Needless to say thanks to official hot patch support, there shouldn't be too many issues{QT}.

yeah 343 did this, that's why I find it odd, but that the same time cool, as soon as I get off work, today I'M going to buy this.

Halo CE General Discussion » Money Apr 23, 2017 10:01 AM (Total replies: 121)

why are you asking for Money hmm?

and the same could be said a about OS team, but you can't be paid for, whatever you do for halo ce

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Wars: Definitive Edition pc Apr 23, 2017 09:57 AM (Total replies: 11)

so I found this on steam, it's about time this got on pc.

you know this is the odd thing ,about halo wars pc, it works on win 7, I mean didn't they say win 10 was a thing? and win 7 was a no no?.

also linkhttp://store.steampowered.com/app/459220/

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Mozzarilla v0.9.1 Feb 23, 2017 05:45 PM (Total replies: 84)

bump for ya

Halo CE General Discussion » HALO WARS 2 is it worth getting, do to win 10? Feb 23, 2017 05:40 PM (Total replies: 26)

Quote: --- Original message by: theshadow0222

I didn't try, since I thought the gamepad controls were fine, but somehow I doubt it'd work. (XBOX 360 controllers won't work, so I see very little reason to believe a keyboard and mouse would.)
Edited by theshadow0222 on Feb 22, 2017 at 02:18 AM
back in the day me, bro had a xbox 360 he hates using gamepads, so he found online a mod that allows,
a user to use a mouse and keyboard for the xbox 360.

Masters1337 hmm there be bugs, well at lest 343 didn't do halo wars 2,and the Campaign is where I would be going.

as for MP, dose not seem like a thing I would do, because you need xbox gold,
and I just got, around to EB games the day before, you know it has no disk and xbox dose?, and you need to pay like 120$, and download the game I mean come on.

it's starting to seem that win 10, is not worth getting at all, xbox one seems to be.
Edited by DOOM899 on Feb 23, 2017 at 05:42 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » HALO WARS 2 is it worth getting, do to win 10? Feb 22, 2017 01:58 AM (Total replies: 26)

can you use a keyboard and mouse, with xboxone for halo wars 2?

Halo CE General Discussion » glowing enemies Feb 21, 2017 07:16 PM (Total replies: 18)

Quote: --- Original message by: KasperZERO
You know what, considering that, I'll invest in getting Halo PC if I can find a copy. Just never owned the game for computer tbh. I always loved Xbox.

Still if you happen to know something about this I would appreciate any advice you could offer, even if somebody could just confirm that this is possible to do either on the Xbox or on CE.

I know this may not be the place for help modding Xbox when this is a CE forum, but all the Xbox forums are (to my knowledge at least) all down. You guys have still just helped me out a ton though.
well if you going to get halo ce not pc http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=410 or if you will Halo Custom Edition, all you need is a cd key and boom you have game.

odd he didn't say halo ce he said halo pc? what about halo ce?

Halo CE General Discussion » glowing enemies Feb 21, 2017 06:56 PM (Total replies: 18)

Quote: --- Original message by: KasperZERO
Because I'm mostly trying to mod for Xbox. Never used HEK before.
your better off using halo ce.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Sandtrap model rip request Feb 21, 2017 06:55 PM (Total replies: 3)

Quote: --- Original message by: P3
Thanks for those, but someone got the rip for me. I'll post progress of the redesign when I have something.
bump

Halo CE General Discussion » HALO WARS 2 is it worth getting, do to win 10? Feb 21, 2017 06:40 PM (Total replies: 26)

Quote: --- Original message by: Mangenkyo
I am using win 10 for quite a while..
It's an stable OS, didn't got any crash and all of my steam games are working fine. I'm happy with it.

My specs:
AsRock N-68fx, fx4300 3.80, Asus R7 250 2GB and 8GB RAM.

well well not bad for 2013 specs, my pc that I, made this pc,
well here's the
specs[], HI170 gaming 3 DDR 4, RAM is DDR 4 16GB[oc]type, GTX 980{OC}, Intel i5 6500 3.2 OC to 3.5, and for me power 850 G2, windows 7 starts up pretty fast thanks to fast boot,
gotta love all the news things this board adds.

anyway the hole point of this is to see if win 10 is worth getting at all,
ill wait a bit, to see more users with win 10, I know it's not worth getting a, xbox one for this, because pc is so much better, at lest for RST games.

MatthewDratt this is the game play video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r8bgvsOs1s it dose look pretty good
Edited by DOOM899 on Feb 21, 2017 at 06:54 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » HALO WARS 2 is it worth getting, do to win 10? Feb 21, 2017 05:02 AM (Total replies: 26)

Quote: --- Original message by: bandinada5
Quote: --- Original message by: DOOM899

I'm asking is it worth getting win 10 for this game ,
I mean I haven't got it. do to the, buggy nes.

so I'm asking tho's of you who put up with win 10, is it worth getting.

o and don't go on about it being better, I just would like to know if it's worth getting.

o and g'day it's been a bit
Edited by DOOM899 on Feb 21, 2017 at 04:47 AM

i am using windows 10 for my pc, it runs better than when i was still using win xp/7.. but if you are talking about upgrade to windows 10 for the game.. for what i am thinking. it's worth a shot, if you really like and want to play the strategy game like that.
what type of motherboard are you using?

o and I need at lest someone who seen it's buggy nes,
based on all the info,I have it's worth not getting,
however,if halo wars 2 is worth getting, then ill have a lot of work cutout for me.
Edited by DOOM899 on Feb 21, 2017 at 05:03 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » looking for crazy maps Feb 21, 2017 04:51 AM (Total replies: 17)

Quote: --- Original message by: nathaninthailand
Hello, I'm looking for "crazy" maps, of any sort. Things like the teletubbies map.

well there are some maps like that just not on halo maps. have you tried SSB? storm and black bird youtube?

Time: Sun June 25, 2017 3:09 PM 328 ms.
A Halo Maps Website