A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: DOOM899
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 23, 2017 05:45 PM
Interests: work, getting fit, and helping all who i can that need it
Your Age: 22 man getting oldder hmm
What Games do you play: all 3 halo's all the doom's all the star wars and a lot more games
{DM} [gamesmaster] if i can ill help maybe
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
DOOM899 has contributed to 1302 posts out of 461384 total posts (.28%) in 1,340 days (.97 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Mozzarilla v0.9.1 Feb 23, 2017 05:45 PM (Total replies: 84)

bump for ya

Halo CE General Discussion » HALO WARS 2 is it worth getting, do to win 10? Feb 23, 2017 05:40 PM (Total replies: 26)

Quote: --- Original message by: theshadow0222

I didn't try, since I thought the gamepad controls were fine, but somehow I doubt it'd work. (XBOX 360 controllers won't work, so I see very little reason to believe a keyboard and mouse would.)
Edited by theshadow0222 on Feb 22, 2017 at 02:18 AM
back in the day me, bro had a xbox 360 he hates using gamepads, so he found online a mod that allows,
a user to use a mouse and keyboard for the xbox 360.

Masters1337 hmm there be bugs, well at lest 343 didn't do halo wars 2,and the Campaign is where I would be going.

as for MP, dose not seem like a thing I would do, because you need xbox gold,
and I just got, around to EB games the day before, you know it has no disk and xbox dose?, and you need to pay like 120$, and download the game I mean come on.

it's starting to seem that win 10, is not worth getting at all, xbox one seems to be.
Edited by DOOM899 on Feb 23, 2017 at 05:42 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » HALO WARS 2 is it worth getting, do to win 10? Feb 22, 2017 01:58 AM (Total replies: 26)

can you use a keyboard and mouse, with xboxone for halo wars 2?

Halo CE General Discussion » glowing enemies Feb 21, 2017 07:16 PM (Total replies: 18)

Quote: --- Original message by: KasperZERO
You know what, considering that, I'll invest in getting Halo PC if I can find a copy. Just never owned the game for computer tbh. I always loved Xbox.

Still if you happen to know something about this I would appreciate any advice you could offer, even if somebody could just confirm that this is possible to do either on the Xbox or on CE.

I know this may not be the place for help modding Xbox when this is a CE forum, but all the Xbox forums are (to my knowledge at least) all down. You guys have still just helped me out a ton though.
well if you going to get halo ce not pc http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=410 or if you will Halo Custom Edition, all you need is a cd key and boom you have game.

odd he didn't say halo ce he said halo pc? what about halo ce?

Halo CE General Discussion » glowing enemies Feb 21, 2017 06:56 PM (Total replies: 18)

Because I'm mostly trying to mod for Xbox. Never used HEK before.
your better off using halo ce.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Sandtrap model rip request Feb 21, 2017 06:55 PM (Total replies: 3)

Quote: --- Original message by: P3
Thanks for those, but someone got the rip for me. I'll post progress of the redesign when I have something.
bump

Halo CE General Discussion » HALO WARS 2 is it worth getting, do to win 10? Feb 21, 2017 06:40 PM (Total replies: 26)

Quote: --- Original message by: Mangenkyo
I am using win 10 for quite a while..
It's an stable OS, didn't got any crash and all of my steam games are working fine. I'm happy with it.

My specs:
AsRock N-68fx, fx4300 3.80, Asus R7 250 2GB and 8GB RAM.

well well not bad for 2013 specs, my pc that I, made this pc,
well here's the
specs[], HI170 gaming 3 DDR 4, RAM is DDR 4 16GB[oc]type, GTX 980{OC}, Intel i5 6500 3.2 OC to 3.5, and for me power 850 G2, windows 7 starts up pretty fast thanks to fast boot,
gotta love all the news things this board adds.

anyway the hole point of this is to see if win 10 is worth getting at all,
ill wait a bit, to see more users with win 10, I know it's not worth getting a, xbox one for this, because pc is so much better, at lest for RST games.

MatthewDratt this is the game play video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r8bgvsOs1s it dose look pretty good
Edited by DOOM899 on Feb 21, 2017 at 06:54 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » HALO WARS 2 is it worth getting, do to win 10? Feb 21, 2017 05:02 AM (Total replies: 26)

Quote: --- Original message by: bandinada5
Quote: --- Original message by: DOOM899

I'm asking is it worth getting win 10 for this game ,
I mean I haven't got it. do to the, buggy nes.

so I'm asking tho's of you who put up with win 10, is it worth getting.

o and don't go on about it being better, I just would like to know if it's worth getting.

o and g'day it's been a bit
Edited by DOOM899 on Feb 21, 2017 at 04:47 AM

i am using windows 10 for my pc, it runs better than when i was still using win xp/7.. but if you are talking about upgrade to windows 10 for the game.. for what i am thinking. it's worth a shot, if you really like and want to play the strategy game like that.
what type of motherboard are you using?

o and I need at lest someone who seen it's buggy nes,
based on all the info,I have it's worth not getting,
however,if halo wars 2 is worth getting, then ill have a lot of work cutout for me.
Edited by DOOM899 on Feb 21, 2017 at 05:03 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » looking for crazy maps Feb 21, 2017 04:51 AM (Total replies: 17)

Quote: --- Original message by: nathaninthailand
Hello, I'm looking for "crazy" maps, of any sort. Things like the teletubbies map.

well there are some maps like that just not on halo maps. have you tried SSB? storm and black bird youtube?

Halo CE General Discussion » glowing enemies Feb 21, 2017 04:48 AM (Total replies: 18)

is there a way to mod enemy bitmaps (the multipurpose etc) to make them glow? if not how could I make certain features of enemies glow, like eyes etc?
try a lens flare, that's a glow no?

Halo CE General Discussion » HALO WARS 2 is it worth getting, do to win 10? Feb 21, 2017 04:46 AM (Total replies: 26)

I'm asking is it worth getting win 10 for this game ,
I mean I haven't got it. do to the, buggy nes.

so I'm asking tho's of you who put up with win 10, is it worth getting.

o and don't go on about it being better, I just would like to know if it's worth getting.

o and g'day it's been a bit
Edited by DOOM899 on Feb 21, 2017 at 04:47 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Need Help Fixing the Sentinel Beam Dec 31, 2016 10:01 AM (Total replies: 23)

did you run Halo_Editing_Kit_Plus as admin ?

needs OSv4 compatibility

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 SMG Sounds: Release. Dec 31, 2016 05:36 AM (Total replies: 18)

MEGA_VKNG thanks,for dis release.

Halo CE General Discussion » The SMG topic. FINAL QUERY. Dec 29, 2016 06:25 AM (Total replies: 37)

um did you look in that map yet for the SMG sounds?

Halo CE General Discussion » New Australian Halo CE Discord server Dec 21, 2016 07:46 PM (Total replies: 6)

what's your Discord server name,
I may join, if I have the time, and I don't use hac 2 just so ya know
Edited by DOOM899 on Dec 21, 2016 at 07:46 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: Halo Noob Modder117
I did. At least in every Halo 3 SMG folder. I'll check again if it is there but in another folder. If its not there I'd still be lost for words, did they forget just that 1 sound? That's crazy right?

I've always been using normal. I never went to OS (only tried it once on another computer just to play CMT). I'll check out that Valhalla map and examine how that SMG is set up compared to mine. Fingers crossed I find a mistake in mine that will fix it. I hate hitting brick walls.

Life does get in the way. Xbox and I was never that devoted and gave up easily then, but the last two years was because of university. You know how it is. I also had a bunch of random unknown errors nobody heard of. Ever since I got it working, I've been modifying single player in sapien and making lore-friendly mods. I also just recently restored the Jackal Major and it looks like it should of on PC (xbox copy back in the day had better shaders). I really want to upload a picture and show it off...
well it's in the sounds file called in SMG the halo 3 one, and it's called fire loop.

well if you're going for the halo 3 look a like, OS is the way to go, but you'll see that, wean my mod's done

Halo CE General Discussion » A Little History Dec 21, 2016 07:35 PM (Total replies: 33)

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker

Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Halo CE also DID make changes to the netcode, which created "less lag" by making the lag less consistent, so some people could see the amount they had to lead constantly change in a match. Gearbox did at one point promise to update the netcode and give us a patch to CE if we ever got over 1,000 players on at a time, which was a goal of many map teams back in they day, Halo 2 CE team and CMT especially.

Haven't we got over 1,000 players on at the same time for long ago?
Edited by lolslayer on Dec 20, 2016 at 01:09 PM
was it lest weekend, had 800 severs 1.500 players, even before I joined halo ce maps we had a lot of players like 6000, back then tho

today we have 1080 players with out hac2, just saying
Edited by DOOM899 on Dec 21, 2016 at 05:30 PM

Where be yer proof scummy aussie?

there's my proof

and that's without hac2
Edited by DOOM899 on Dec 21, 2016 at 07:37 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: StormUndBlackbird
elite game servers are the best out there?

just asking.
Better than the best, cheaper than the rest.
oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

coming form you they must be good, next year ill get two servers
Edited by DOOM899 on Dec 21, 2016 at 10:25 AM

Time: Thu March 23, 2017 10:07 AM 500 ms.
A Halo Maps Website