A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: YesUar
About Contact
Last Post: May 31, 2014 01:07 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo CE
Shhhhh !!!
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
YesUar has contributed to 187 posts out of 469151 total posts (.04%) in 2,166 days (.09 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Users Maps Oct 25, 2013 01:41 PM (Total replies: 5)

it's ok, looks like it would be fun for a slayer competition

Halo CE General Discussion » Map Update Oct 25, 2013 01:37 PM (Total replies: 10)

i think i know what you meant by warping now.
i did try to make a cave map where i put it on editable meshs vertices, tessellated the area a few times, then moved a few points inward and outward to give it a bumpy/rocky type texture to the walls. Kept getting errors in tool though. Over lapping surfaces and things.

Halo CE General Discussion » In 2014.... Oct 25, 2013 01:33 PM (Total replies: 28)

The Hell is this ?

I have high speed wireless/wifi
and i can't see using my 4G phone to connect to a Halo Game if it could be done at all.
I was able to play online with minimal lag for a long while, but how can we get no lag at all ?
with all this technology, it should be easy.

Halo CE General Discussion » In 2014.... Oct 25, 2013 01:48 AM (Total replies: 28)

isn't that for phones ?

Halo CE General Discussion » Users Maps Oct 25, 2013 01:36 AM (Total replies: 5)

these are cool

Halo CE General Discussion » In 2014.... Oct 25, 2013 01:12 AM (Total replies: 28)

Quote: --- Original message by: DOOM899

in 2014 halo 1's game engine is trash and lag isn't the fault of falling of cliffs. If you don't want lag, play games on better engines like Cryengine 3

no you r trash
in 2014 thar going to bee so good maps
o and if you get lag pc or laptop you need to update and if net games get 4g net
halo 1's game engine is good
Edited by DOOM899 on Oct 25, 2013 at 12:21 AM

what is 4g net ?

Halo CE General Discussion » Map Update Oct 24, 2013 11:14 PM (Total replies: 10)

thanks for pointing these things out to me. there is still allot that i don't recognize. i haven't used bump maps yet. I don't know what it is or does. warping the faces ...i don't know what that is either.
I'm looking forward to getting some new lessons soon. Most of the tutorials that i have watched are not clear in their explanations of what to do, and they are not around to answer questions...or they don't want to answer.

Halo CE General Discussion » Users Maps Oct 24, 2013 11:04 PM (Total replies: 5)

what maps has the users here made ?
can yall post names and links to maps yall released or didn't release, or at least post videos of yalls work ?

Halo CE General Discussion » Brand Noob Oct 24, 2013 11:01 PM (Total replies: 19)

leading ?
i wish i never updated the dam disk

Halo CE General Discussion » In 2014.... Oct 24, 2013 10:57 PM (Total replies: 28)

^ lol ..there still should be some type of fix

Halo CE General Discussion » In 2014.... Oct 24, 2013 03:14 PM (Total replies: 28)

what are you really saying greg ?

Halo CE General Discussion » In 2014.... Oct 24, 2013 12:33 PM (Total replies: 28)

Halo CE General Discussions
in these threads that you speak of, are they talking about Halo ?
this section is for Halo discussions right ?
where is the suggestion/complaint box ?

Halo CE General Discussion » In 2014.... Oct 24, 2013 12:11 PM (Total replies: 28)

....LAG IS UNACCEPTABLE
doesn't matter if it's an old game.
falling off cliffs and teleporting targets due to lag should be against the law.
all of this great technology and no one's fixing it ?
it's a conspiracy

Halo CE General Discussion » Brand Noob Oct 24, 2013 12:06 PM (Total replies: 19)

Quote: --- Original message by: game user10
You seemed to be just fine in that little Pro Sphere match, although catching the bullets with your face didn't seem right.

Pro Sphere Match ?
I'm like a metal catchers mit with a nose and no eyes right now

Quote: --- Original message by: game user10
Resolution?
Video settings?
Shiny config?

shiny config....the hell is that ?
i do seem to be closer to the ground though, perhaps it's camera settings, but i don't see no where to change that. I didn't mess with the resolution yet though.

right now i can't hit a sitting duck, my gun is all shakey like. going to change my name to shakey. I'm an angry gamer right now.

Halo CE General Discussion » Brand Noob Oct 24, 2013 10:28 AM (Total replies: 19)

Quote: --- Original message by: Mootjuh
I think he meant high look-sensitivity, which you can configure in the settings.

i know i know lol, but there's something else different thats got me playing funny

Quote: --- Original message by: Dumb AI
Quote: --- Original message by: YesUar
lol. how can i be rusty and stay gaming at the same time ?
my socks do make me a little nervous though, but i'm only sensitive if i take one of them off and keep the wet one on.

Well, I suck at Xbox but I'm competent on PC. Explain that.

you use a mouse and keyboard to play ?

why is life so dam difficult...........

Halo CE General Discussion » Brand Noob Oct 24, 2013 12:35 AM (Total replies: 19)

lol. how can i be rusty and stay gaming at the same time ?
my socks do make me a little nervous though, but i'm only sensitive if i take one of them off and keep the wet one on.

Halo CE General Discussion » Brand Noob Oct 24, 2013 12:20 AM (Total replies: 19)

I'm an Infant Noob again after installing CE on another Fresh HD. My shooting is way off. and i was getting pretty good before all of this. at least in the top 5 in score among average players.
I blame it on new settings, must be a file in my old Halo folder that enhanced gameplay. If there is, let me know. This game is no fun right now.

Halo CE General Discussion » Hardware Acceleration Oct 22, 2013 07:59 PM (Total replies: 8)

I've been playing Halo Ce for about a year now on this PC/Laptop, so it's not that
i had some settings on it that allowed me to get it going that are no longer set.
i forgot what i did to get it going.

Their listening, their watching, they understand

Halo CE General Discussion » Hardware Acceleration Oct 22, 2013 10:36 AM (Total replies: 8)

I've updated DX and the Graphics cards..i had it working for a whole year, so there must have been something that was installed before that is no longer installed now. I did have some kind of Nvidia program although i don't have a Nvidia card. I don't remember what i did to get it working.

Basic Hardware information

Enclosure: System Enclosure

ChassisTypes: Portable

Manufacturer: Dell Inc.

System Specs

LockPresent: False

Motherboard: Latitude D620

Basic I/O System(BIOS): Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A07

Central Processing Unit(CPU): Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU T5600 @ 1.83GHz

Physical Memory X 2

2GB

2GB

Hard Disk: WDC WD2500BPVT-22JJ5T0 ATA Device (232.88GB)

Video Card X 2

Mobile Intel(R) 945 Express Chipset Family

Mobile Intel(R) 945 Express Chipset Family

Monitor X 2

Generic PnP Monitor

Default Monitor

Audio Device: High Definition Audio Device

Network Adapter

Local Area Connection - Broadcom NetXtreme 57xx Gigabit Controller (Media disconnected)

Wireless Network Connection - Dell Wireless 1490 Dual Band WLAN Mini-Card (Connected)

Modem: HDA CX11254 Soft Modem

Keyboard: Standard PS/2 Keyboard

Mouse: USB Input Device

Mouse: PS/2 Compatible Mouse

Hardware Score (Base score: 3.2)

Processor (Calculations per second): 4.8

Memory (Memory Operation per second): 4.8

Graphics (Desktop performance for Windows Aero): 3.7

Gaming graphics (3D business and gaming graphics performance): 3.2

Primary hard disk (Disk data transfer rate): 5.5

Time: Wed July 17, 2019 7:45 PM 329 ms.
A Halo Maps Website