A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: AlekosGR
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 16, 2016 01:59 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 16
What Games do you play: Just Halo :3
ACE Moding Team (Azura Computer Entertainment)

Post Statistics
AlekosGR has contributed to 546 posts out of 466884 total posts (.12%) in 1,772 days (.31 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 6 Coming To Windows 10 Jun 16, 2016 01:59 AM (Total replies: 27)

They didn't say it, but they actually did.

http://www.pcgamer.com/halo-6-will-release-on-windows-10/?utm_content=buffer2cbab&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_pcgamer

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Multiplayer Map Mar 15, 2016 02:08 PM (Total replies: 48)

I never really comment but this... This is a dream come true!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 18, 2015 02:11 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Stop arguing over pointless things. There are more serious issues that need to be solved.

WE NEED BIGASS IN HALO ONLINE

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 13, 2015 10:08 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Updating the game seems to work, since the lag is not that... heavy anymore. At least its playable now. Thanks.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 13, 2015 08:47 AM (Total replies: 2780)

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this might cause but I am in need of help.

I know that the game is cracked, and that it contains an unreleased version of the Halo Online Beta which apparently lacks customisation. But, if anyone has experienced this issue before and knows a way to help, I would really appreciate it. So, the game lags. A lot! Even on low settings there this horrible mouse lag/Screen tearing combination. Messing with the settings a little bit didn't help much. Using bandicam to view my FPS in game I get a solid 60 most of the time. Specs:

Pentium G3258@3.2Ghz
Nvidia GeForce GT640 2GB Gddr3
8 Gigabytes of DDR3 ram@1600Mhz.

Thanks in advance.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Halo 5: Guardians Teaser Trailer "Traitor" Mar 21, 2015 08:29 AM (Total replies: 10)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ7ruqH-vHU

Quote: --- Original message by: Zetren
Quote: --- Original message by: AlekosGR
So... What is cheat_jetpack supposed to do? Cortana seemed a little pisssed.

Stops fall damage. What difficultly does Cortana get annoyed on?

I tried it on Noble. When you enter the command and press enter, Cortana says "cheeeeeeeeeaaater"

So... What is cheat_jetpack supposed to do? Cortana seemed a little pisssed.

Someone please read through the comments and try to find ONE possitive comment towards CMT.

I would like to appologise for the stupitidy of all these people and I just want to thank every single one of you for keeping my favorite game still alive with such an ambitious project.I really appreciate your work over the years and I can't wait for this project to get released. Thank you.
Edited by AlekosGR on Jan 13, 2015 at 12:09 AM

Quote: --- Original message by: SS Flanker
That's a fair statement but CMT's work certainly has sped up our skill and intellect. And without them I shudder to think where we would be today.
The work of other people has zero affect on your intellect.
Them making a mod has no influence on your skill. Skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of beating on yo craft. There is no magic formula for it, and other people cannot do it for you.

Johnlex2 did it. Your argument is invalid.
Edited by AlekosGR on Jan 11, 2015 at 11:39 PM

We need a Lumoria Evolved project. CMT please?

You guys need to get laid...

Everyone is waiting for TSCE and I am just here, playing Lumoris..

Halo CE General Discussion » Projects you wished never got canceled Nov 26, 2014 01:08 PM (Total replies: 51)

Installation 01.

Oh wait..

Oh.. I apologize for inconvenience this may have caused, I was unaware of this. Thanks.

Isnt A10 suposed to be released today? The trailer said so..

Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
http://www.xfire.com/clans/hlmpz/
k

Link is not working

I will be quick. Anyone who would like to join, feel free. The thing is, I have used the link of this Forum as the teams official page, and I would like to see if you guys, and Dennis is ok with that.

LINK: http://www.xfire.com/clan/Halo%3A%20Custom%20Edition

Wouldn't it be nice if the Halo Maps community could be more interactive through X-Fire? We could create tournaments and all sorts of fun stuff. Not that we don't do now, but people who don't check the forum much, often are unaware of them. Thank you for your time. Cheers!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 5 opinions Nov 25, 2014 03:13 AM (Total replies: 58)

Apparently, I am the only one loving the way Halo 5 looks...

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE 60 FPS Nov 19, 2014 11:20 AM (Total replies: 62)

Isn't Halo CE locked at 30fps anyway? (The annimations atleast)

Time: Tue June 19, 2018 8:28 PM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website