A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: solitude
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 18, 2014 02:49 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
chfan
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
solitude has contributed to 100 posts out of 469156 total posts (.02%) in 2,150 days (.05 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » VKNG Mapping Team: Official thread Dec 18, 2014 02:49 AM (Total replies: 312)

Quote: --- Original message by: VKNG
Also, because of the bitterness of so many people, H4CE release 3 is cancelled and anything I was making for the Vkmt tag pack (alot of neat custom content) will only be given out if requested through PM. Because honestly if you guys can't accept whats practically a gift why should I give it out? And to those normal members, sorry :l I just dont feel comfortable giving out content when people are death threating me on Xfire.
-_-

I do not trust you after what I just read on reachfan post.

So you can brainwash everybody? I feel like kicking your head now.

Halo CE General Discussion » IGN's Daily MCC Blowout Oct 5, 2014 02:31 PM (Total replies: 98)

Quote: --- Original message by: reachfan
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337

I don't normally make these posts, but IGN is doing daily news on the MCC for the rest of the month, so I figured it be nice to get a thread going for it rather than people posting a new post each day. Along with the announcement they also posted a short trailer, which has some of the new remastered music and some new Blur cutscenes, showing off more of Tartarus and Chief running from Regret's temple, you can view that all here: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/03/the-ign-first-game-for-october-ishalo-the-master-chief-collection
Edited by Masters1337 on Oct 5, 2014 at 01:11 PM

343i confirmed that halo will NEVER come to pc.

They said no. So get your fact straight you pc gamers.

You don't know what your talking about bro, 343i employee said we can't say yes or no at this time.

They probably wanted to port halo 4 in a first place but 360 system is old and complex.

Halo CE General Discussion » Good Single Player Maps Oct 4, 2014 04:34 AM (Total replies: 23)

Quote: --- Original message by: spartin115
Hey guys and gals, Spartin115 here. I've been away from the Halo CE community for awhile and just decided to re install the game. However, I just realized that I have almost completely forgotten what some of the best Single Player maps are. So, post your favorite single player maps so I can remember some of the best.

Here are a few that I do know:

Firefight-Fissurefall (My GOD! Nepotism)

The Covert Ops series

The Lumoria campaign

CMT SPV1/2/a50.yelo

Another Stupid Campaign Mod (ASCM)

Firefight Descent

Your mom is that I would bang her xD

Halo CE General Discussion » Best looking bipeds. Sep 27, 2014 08:25 PM (Total replies: 30)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Bourrin's Mark V biped is quite decent.

Bourrin didn't made that biped. He ripped it.

Quote: --- Original message by: lockeowns
Quote: --- Original message by: savinpvtmike
i am releasing the halo 4 mk 6 mp biped. it requires open sauce to use. but for the 1.10 users u will have to wait for the new OS hopefully soon.
Credit= 343 model, savinpvtmike riging and shaders, dark solder shaders, zteam and bungie animations, vkmt and jackrabbit finding ringing errors and testing
http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s376/savinprivtemike/haloce2014-08-2914-35-40-04.png

http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s376/savinprivtemike/haloce2014-08-2914-35-20-51.png

http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s376/savinprivtemike/haloce2014-08-2914-35-25-22.png

LINK COMING SOON

343i make these model amazing. 343i for life!

I'm not going to credit it them because without bungie and 343i we wouldn't see this model by now.

Halo CE General Discussion » someone create this Aug 26, 2014 10:49 AM (Total replies: 25)

Quote: --- Original message by: Echo77
Quote: --- Original message by: MEGASEAN2812
i didnt model it. thats the actual HW model.

Oh no no I meant it looks good but it never made it into halo franchise.

I believe it is actually featured in Halo Wars.
http://www.halopedia.org/Flood_Thrasher

I might aswell ripp that model then.

Halo CE General Discussion » someone create this Aug 24, 2014 01:53 PM (Total replies: 25)

Quote: --- Original message by: Darkzealotx

No, learn to model.
Edited by Darkzealotx on Aug 24, 2014 at 01:51 PM

No, am lazy. But you know anyone who can create this? They will get credits you know.

Halo CE General Discussion » someone create this Aug 24, 2014 01:44 PM (Total replies: 25)

I've been looking at halo wars floods and I saw a flood thrasher, but I don't think its in halo wars.
Soory I don't really play that game.

I got the reference model image so if one of you guys can make one please do so. :)

PM me.

Edited by solitude on Aug 24, 2014 at 01:48 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] Aug 22, 2014 05:20 PM (Total replies: 8490)

Quote: --- Original message by: sshers4
Oh cool so where ya get sculptris is it for free?

zbrush you have to pay lolz.

Type on google, "Sculptris"

I have finished doing flood taranchula standing animation.

Here is the short videos and sorry about the horrible quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq-bSjHdsGM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR29h5eYtAs&list=UUFbgNa85L37pCcwpSqhiwsA

Looks good. But are you also going start on pitbull?

Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] Aug 20, 2014 02:13 PM (Total replies: 8490)

Quote: --- Original message by: ftsshot
Quote: --- Original message by: MEGASEAN2812
Quote: --- Original message by: OHunterO
Quote: --- Original message by: bourrin33
Quote: --- Original message by: OHunterO
UV's are stretched...

No they are perfect. Who are you to criticize ?

Yes they are... you can see all over that the texture is stretched on some of the polygons. And someone that knows...

but hunter! its for cryengine! this model is 100% cryengine ready!

You killed the joke you're not even that funny.

and by the way like like hunter said the textures are too stretched. Fix it.

I've notice that megasean always rage at sshers I've seen other post where he was raging at him about the flood dog, weather this guy is jealous of his work he decided to get everyone to hate him. Haters going to hate. Megasean start to go grudge on him for no reason.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Collection PC Petition NOW!!!! Aug 20, 2014 10:18 AM (Total replies: 145)

Don't care, 343i just need to say yes or no because they are really confusing us.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Collection PC Petition NOW!!!! Aug 19, 2014 07:43 PM (Total replies: 145)

Quote: --- Original message by: Mootjuh
Note that Halo was originally meant for IOX.

Someone did made a statement about that just can't find the source.

If Master Cheif Collection did come to PC Dennis should include Halo 3 section board.

Halo CE General Discussion » No one don't buy MCC (here is the plan) Aug 17, 2014 06:11 PM (Total replies: 83)

Quote: --- Original message by: rangerDanger
Listen sshers, you have some serious issues.

rangerDanger just leave, were discussing.

343 really needs to give a real answer to this already! I don't care if it's a yes or a no, they just need to stop confusing people

Halo CE General Discussion » No one don't buy MCC (here is the plan) Aug 12, 2014 01:12 PM (Total replies: 83)

Okay most of you ladies badly want MCC on PC, right? even I do! but if you want it to happen don't order MCC at all so the sales can go down and then Microsoft will be biting their nails and crapping their pants because they are so intimadated that no money coming in.

So Microsoft will be "Mmm let's just put this on PC and see how the sales goes"

Who like this idea?

Halo CE General Discussion » Master Chief Collection at Gamescom 14 Aug 12, 2014 12:31 PM (Total replies: 43)

Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
Quote: --- Original message by: solitude

Xbox one is better because it has all of the halo series but PC don't.
Edited by solitude on Aug 12, 2014 at 12:26 PM

YES! It has halo reach! And odst! Don't forget custom edition!

xD yeh. Regardless PC is powerfull in the world but still xbox one get to have halo and we don't.

All we have halo 1 and halo 2 on PC. Lolz no one don't even play halo 2 on PC ROFL
Edited by solitude on Aug 12, 2014 at 12:35 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Master Chief Collection at Gamescom 14 Aug 12, 2014 12:25 PM (Total replies: 43)

Xbox one is better because it has all of the halo series but PC don't.
Edited by solitude on Aug 12, 2014 at 12:26 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Yoda's tutorial thread Aug 7, 2014 07:05 AM (Total replies: 257)

Quote: --- Original message by: Yoda
I know it's been ages, I just haven't had time for Halo lately. Maybe one of these days I'll get back to it, but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. Sry.

Don't worry yoda at least you did made good few tutorial. Yesterday I was watching one of you're character rigging.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Video] 343i said to pc gamer "keep asking" Aug 5, 2014 02:09 PM (Total replies: 35)

Quote: --- Original message by: greg079
Quote: --- Original message by: sshers4
It's true what you're saying about the architecture because I remember it took 2 years to port Halo combat evolved to PC.

I wonder how long this can port to PC if 343i did decided.

actually it's pretty simple. plus you'd have to be retarded to convert every single build to run only on console, without having a backup, just to undo the whole process to continue the development.

Seriously, Are you angry because you're mental?
Edited by solitude on Aug 5, 2014 at 02:10 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » fuggen uvs Aug 5, 2014 09:25 AM (Total replies: 12)

Quote: --- Original message by: BKTiel
Hey my name is Tiel and today I'm going to ask you how you make your UV maps...mm?

I am curious because it's the part that I always seem to lose interest when making an asset since it's so damned tedious. What type of mapping do you lot prefer? How much time on average do you spend unwrapping your models?

if you have xfire I can help you and explain.

Time: Mon July 22, 2019 6:52 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website