A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Hammad
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 12, 2014 05:10 PM
Interests: ( ͡� ͜ʖ ͡�)
Your Age: Yes
What Games do you play: Spanish
Imagination is more important than knowledge

Post Statistics
Hammad has contributed to 229 posts out of 467751 total posts (.05%) in 1,854 days (.12 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2A pics Jun 12, 2014 05:10 PM (Total replies: 78)

Quote: --- Original message by: BKTiel
Quote: --- Original message by: ZOBI3KING
I feel like the only one who likes the new SMG design over the old ones

Quote: --- Original message by: SOI_7
I'm in love with the new SMG

now go forth and reproduce

Oh, I like the way you comment.

Halo CE General Discussion » all halo scenary ships Jun 12, 2014 05:07 PM (Total replies: 132)

This was a great thread. I honestly enjoyed all of it.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Halo 3 grunt Apr 13, 2014 06:19 AM (Total replies: 37)

Quote: --- Original message by: goldkilla88
i will critisize u all

not if i critisize u first

My Cat doesn't even do anything, it just sits in front of the heater and sleeps.

That's the dream life

Halo CE General Discussion » Final Airlock - Release Apr 10, 2014 06:08 PM (Total replies: 53)

Quote: --- Original message by: rcghalohell
why not blood gulch?

no, delta ruins.
delta ruins is the new bloodgulch

blame matt

Halo CE General Discussion » [map][release]innocence_remake Apr 10, 2014 06:07 PM (Total replies: 6)

Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
I played this map before it was cool.

altis you hipster

Halo CE General Discussion » [map][release]innocence_remake Apr 10, 2014 05:02 PM (Total replies: 6)

amazing

Halo CE General Discussion » WARNING GAMESPY SHUTING DOWN! Apr 10, 2014 04:44 PM (Total replies: 14)

this happens with every thread

*British

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT: B30_Evolved public beta Apr 2, 2014 06:07 PM (Total replies: 25)

lol y'all got trolled my masterz

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 Anniversary "seemingly confirmed" Apr 2, 2014 12:07 PM (Total replies: 27)

"seemingly"

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 Anniversary "seemingly confirmed" Apr 2, 2014 12:01 PM (Total replies: 27)

Apparently, Phil Spencer has recently made some comments about Halo 2 Anniversary, and has confirmed its existence. He has also specifically made some comments about its multiplayer. Some quotes:

"In this fictitious world where that game existed, its an easy answer: it has to be just the multiplayer experience that we all found in that first Halo 2 game. If you think about what happened in the franchise and what were the hallmark moments when did duel wielding come in, when did another playable character that wasnt Master Chief come in?"

"All the things that you and I know about the evolution of the franchise, if youre going to say one thing about Halo 2, youre going to talk about real multiplayer. I think you just have to nail that in just such a fundamentally core way. Frankly [if we'd have to do it] probably better than we did with Halo 1 Anniversary. I thought the multiplayer in Halo 1 Anniversary was good, but Halo 1 never had multiplayer in the truest sense, so it always was going to be something different. If there were something called Halo 2 Anniversary, I think the multiplayer would have to be fantastic."

Full report here: http://www.examiner.com/article/halo-5-publisher-talks-halo-2-anniversary-multiplayer-and-more
(well, I think its been confirmed anyways)

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] SOI's Tag dump Apr 1, 2014 05:05 PM (Total replies: 1142)

Great! Though for the fuel rod, I personally prefer the Halo 3/reach crosshairs/reticule/ whatever. It was easier to aim with and looked cooler:

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Apr 1, 2014 12:26 PM (Total replies: 12103)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
^Yeah, 2 Betrayals is less about being the center of massive fights and more about observing and infiltrating them.

omg
that is all i have ever wanted in my life
finally
i am now happy

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass Public Beta Apr 1, 2014 12:23 PM (Total replies: 1869)

Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
FINAL VERSION RELEASED

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8w7b9sfihqli3lq/bigass.rar

Don't forget to join the official server 46.249.47.12:2590

10/10 would play again

Quote: --- Original message by: vampire_girl
sux

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass Public Beta Mar 31, 2014 06:14 PM (Total replies: 1869)

i did nazi that coming

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Mar 31, 2014 06:04 PM (Total replies: 12103)

Quote: --- Original message by: General_101
Quote: --- Original message by: Jaz
Quote: --- Original message by: rcghalohell
time for another BS moment trollolol. so.... is spv3 out yet?

SPV3? We're on SPV17 now. Catch up.

Does SPV17 include triple wielding and h4 tags?

yes, and with every download you can get your very own masterz1337 (while stocks last)
he doesnt really do much aside from rip
and your very own johnlex2 to teach you the ways of the ripper.

oh, and each level has 562 hours of gameplay.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] SOI's Tag dump Mar 31, 2014 11:14 AM (Total replies: 1142)

I came here thinking there would be some good posts, possibly a small update...
but no, it's just a discussion about Sean's Pancreas.

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGASEAN2812
Correct me if im wrong, i havent really played h2s campaign in a while but doesnt tartar sauce ape have an elite skull on his shoulder?

yea, but thats after he betrays the arbiter

Time: Mon October 15, 2018 8:24 PM 375 ms.
A Halo Maps Website