A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Mike Cyborg
About Contact
Last Post: May 30, 2014 12:09 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
YOU!

Post Statistics
Mike Cyborg has contributed to 63 posts out of 464918 total posts (.01%) in 2,441 days (.03 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » CE3 Gamenight - May 30th and 31st May 30, 2014 12:09 PM (Total replies: 117)

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt

Well crud guys, looks like I'm gonna have to cancel at 1pm. How about 5pm edt?
Edited by MatthewDratt on May 30, 2014 at 12:07 PM

You....

Halo CE General Discussion » XTwats. Please damage control this list ;) May 25, 2014 03:42 PM (Total replies: 18)

Quote: --- Original message by: The Doctor
Quote: --- Original message by: FrostyCyphre
GTFO, you don't like Halo, we get it.

If I hate Halo so much, then why am I still playing Halo Custom Edition all day everyday? You can't comprehend the amount of hours I put into Halo Trial before I found out about Custom Edition. The only Halo I hate is 4 because that game is just straight up trash.
Tell me, why the fu*k do you need to post this PS Fanboy s*it over here? why not on a PS forum?

'Cuz you guys get offended so easily. *trollface*
Edited by Mike Cyborg on May 25, 2014 at 03:43 PM

Click on the [+] in the top right of the view, go to xview and click on open edges.

Now you can see where the open edges are!

Halo CE General Discussion » XTwats. Please damage control this list ;) May 25, 2014 03:26 PM (Total replies: 18)

GTFO, you don't like Halo, we get it.

You are so wrong there.
He loves Halo CE (just putting this here incase you're too stupid to get it)

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo PC is actually saved! May 15, 2014 03:07 PM (Total replies: 88)

Quote: --- Original message by: stunt_man

Quote: --- Original message by: stunt_man
Edited by stunt_man on May 15, 2014 at 09:47 AM

And you! Stop being a wussy ass bitch and say what you're going to say like a man.

I was going to ask him how to weather was in Dream World.

Then realized I could have thought up something better, but this kid isn't worth the effort.

PS: FrostyCypher who are you? Do we know each other? If not check ur PMs for my XFire I think I'm in love
Edited by stunt_man on May 15, 2014 at 12:13 PM

Nope, too late. He's already taken. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *coughs* HAHAHAHA

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo PC is actually saved! May 15, 2014 10:53 AM (Total replies: 88)

Quote: --- Original message by: Mike Cyborg
Shut up if roger consider this a bug he may fix/implement it :(

They're not called bugs, they're called FEATURES!
Not-working features, maybe lol

You have never heard of humor I guess...

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo PC is actually saved! May 15, 2014 10:44 AM (Total replies: 88)

Shut up if roger consider this a bug he may fix/implement it :(

They're not called bugs, they're called FEATURES!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo PC is actually saved! May 11, 2014 09:04 AM (Total replies: 88)

http://halo-fixes.findforum.net/n4-some-details-about-the-internet-lobby-fix

Now everyone can stop crying their eyes out and just play together and be happy again.
(Or just complain like you people always seem to do)

I would suggest to check this link regularly until the official update comes out and the game installs it automaticly!

(Thank aLTis for showing me this)
Edited by Mike Cyborg on May 11, 2014 at 09:05 AM

Edited by Mike Cyborg on May 15, 2014 at 03:09 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CE3 Game Night! TLMP Maps+ May 10, 2014 07:27 PM (Total replies: 84)

Quote: --- Original message by: Echo77
"Hey, look, a bunch of other people have already said the exact same thing I was going to say. I'm going to jump on the bandwagon anyway because Matt should feel bad for trying to do something for us and not having things go perfectly." - People

We planned the posting of the pics together but only my pic was uploaded, so we just reused it.

Atleast SBB is organised unlike a lot of other teams. lol

Halo CE General Discussion » CE3 Game Night! TLMP Maps+ May 10, 2014 03:09 PM (Total replies: 84)

This gamenight was absolute

Halo CE General Discussion » CE3 Game Night! TLMP Maps+ May 10, 2014 02:55 PM (Total replies: 84)

The CE3 Gamenight sucked, there was no skip function, the maps constantly exeptioned wich made that we constantly had to play rockets on harbinger.

Edited by Mike Cyborg on May 10, 2014 at 02:56 PM

Oh...

Welp, I have uploaded it to mediafire. here's the link:
https://www.mediafire.com/?pbsapy0fi56b7fn

http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?24627-Optic

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] The Pit May 4, 2014 02:35 PM (Total replies: 26)

Quote: --- Original message by: PRPatxi
Mike your server lags.

Plan B

Join this server: 208.67.252.150:2510
Edited by Mike Cyborg on May 4, 2014 at 02:40 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] The Pit May 4, 2014 02:16 PM (Total replies: 26)

-nvm-
Edited by Mike Cyborg on May 4, 2014 at 02:31 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » 3ds max installation problems May 3, 2014 06:54 PM (Total replies: 5)

How did you manage towalk into that trap?

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] A Really Gay Optic Voice... Apr 29, 2014 10:08 PM (Total replies: 2)

11/10

Halo CE General Discussion » Linux Recommendations for running Halo CE? Apr 26, 2014 10:07 PM (Total replies: 4)

Wine isn't compitable with Halo CE, Try getting a virtual machine
I use this one http://www.vmware.com/nl/products/workstation on windows a lot.

Halo CE General Discussion » A New Era of CMT has Began. Apr 26, 2014 05:50 PM (Total replies: 10)

Quote: --- Original message by: Johnlex2

Hello Halomaps and welcome to a new era of CMT: Capcom Mapping Team. Now what is Capcom Mapping Team? Well Capcom Mapping Team is a Halo Custom Edition team that is designed to take Custom Mapping Team's maps and use ripped tags in them and add even more ripped tags as DLC as little as 0.99 zenny. Many of you might be thinking... Is this another latino/ripping mapping team? No we're not. We are merely a team that has an experience with manipulating our audience into thinking that our business practices are totally legitimate and approved by the court of Phoenix Wright. We are totally not going to screw over someone's legacy that they left behind just because they left our mapping team. At Capcom Mapping Team we like to hunt the monsters known as latino mappers and farm them until we get that rare ripped tag in our spare time. We promise that our maps are not going to be Quick Time Events: The Map because that would be terrible for our reputation. If you think that our maps are going to be some half-assed rushed products with other version of the same map not even 9 months later, then you can deal with our ace attorney Morrigan who has covered wars you know. Some of you might think that we are the Devils that May Cry foul when our business practices has been exposed by our detractors, but Deep Down you know that you are willing to download our maps just because of the namesake. Thank you for your time and have a great hunt with the Ghosts'n Goblins also known as latino mappers.

Hahahahahahahaha is fun jaja
Edited by Johnlex2 on Apr 26, 2014 at 05:46 PM

What is so funny? it's not like it's joke or anything.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 "Rats nest" the remake thread. Apr 10, 2014 12:35 PM (Total replies: 141)

SBB conspiracy strikes again.
*BUMP*

Killzone told me to do it, he will soon have some updates :D

Time: Mon July 13, 2020 7:28 PM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website