A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: oldschool123
About Contact
Last Post: Yesterday @ 11:27 PM
Interests:
Your Age: super cool
What Games do you play: halo
"halo2 was the best, but all halos are reallycool"
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
oldschool123 has contributed to 12 posts out of 464601 total posts (0.00%) in 1,469 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » hek + installer says i need .net framework Yesterday @ 11:27 PM (Total replies: 3)

okay so i installed python 3.6, tried to run refinery.py, read
"refinery not installed. Install it with the MEK installer to fix this."

Okay, so im trying to launch the MEK_installer.pyw and nothing is happening??

EDIT: so i go to where i just installed python3.6, every time i launch python it quickly crashes before i can read anything, so i think the freshly installed python is the issue
The error message summarized is "fatal error, no module named "encodings"...

So i figured out i already had an earlier version of python installed, so i uninstalled both pythons and did a fresh re-install of the python3.6, and the install will not work. im googling for the error message and cant find a working fix.

so i reinstalled python as part of a promising fix to the earlier issue and the fix didnt work for me so i geuss the dudes at python need to get the STUFF together until then i give up because im not an mlg pro computer code dude
Edited by oldschool123 on Nov 20, 2017 at 12:38 AM
Edited by oldschool123 on Nov 20, 2017 at 12:39 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » hek + installer says i need .net framework Yesterday @ 03:48 PM (Total replies: 3)

when i launch the hek+ (1.0.3.0)installer it says i need netframework1.1.432. the only version i can get online is the new4.7.1, which is installed and im still getting the error.
Edited by oldschool123 on Nov 19, 2017 at 03:50 PM

by that you mean you are willing to help walk me through fixing it? btw the area is open but with a bunch of scenery. but anyways if you are willing to help, message me your skype name

Is there anyway around this, malolo420 ?

Of couse, i overlooked all the sapien options in the scenario, and everything is as it should be, by "as it should be" i mean working correctly in a different scenario i made

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker

It's finally happened the AI have become self aware!

Anyway post details of more screenies such as your setup in sapien and how we can get in contact you e.t.c

I can send you my skype name in a message if you are willing to help. The AI setup in sapien refers to both command lines and firing positions, both I'm sure are setup correctly (even tested in other scenarios) The AI are completely ignoring these and are completely out of control.

I've been working on a single player mission.
I have been studying and successfully testing AI usage on a separate map, but on a particular other map, they just don't work? I have checked over everything many times but the AI seem to have a mind of their own no matter what on one map in particular.

The mission i am trying to create means a lot to me

I am Willing to use Skype screenshare with anyone who is able to help. please help btw.
thanks.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » annoying problem with sapien Dec 5, 2013 11:40 PM (Total replies: 6)

Jack rabbit, when i type regedit into start, and pressok, i am brought to the computer and there are some folders but nothing saying software, i have a windows 7 and are using the administrative user

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » sapien annoying problem Nov 23, 2013 09:12 PM (Total replies: 4)

oh wow. i geuss someone should remove this then. lol

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » annoying problem with sapien Nov 23, 2013 09:12 PM (Total replies: 6)

when i load up a scenario with sapien, the game window is too large, so large that the borders are hidden outside of my screen and i cannot adjust the size. i spent hours messing around with it but even after reinstalling both halo ce and HEK the solution was not found. i am forced to constantly go back and forth between game window and everything els. it take sapien editing 10x slower than ever b4. plz help me

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » sapien annoying problem Nov 16, 2013 05:54 PM (Total replies: 4)

halo ce

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » sapien annoying problem Nov 13, 2013 08:03 PM (Total replies: 4)

when i load up a scenario with sapien, the game window is too large, so large that the borders are hidden outside of my screen and i cannot adjust the size. i spent hours messing around with it but even after reinstalling both halo ce and HEK the solution was not found. i am forced to constantly go back and forth between game window and everything els. it take sapien editing 10x slower than ever b4. plz help me

Time: Mon November 20, 2017 8:36 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website