A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: MEGA_VKNG
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 7, 2018 03:07 PM
Interests: Halo
Your Age: Halo
What Games do you play: Halo only

Post Statistics
MEGA_VKNG has contributed to 5084 posts out of 467804 total posts (1.09%) in 1,820 days (2.79 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » it's a thing. Halo CE 60 FPS Oct 7, 2018 03:07 PM (Total replies: 108)

It's a single player game, why do you care how people play it or utilize it?

Removing features and customization like that is a straight up loss and removing options like that makes people not want to play your game or even mod in this case. There's a reason why people like TotalBiscuit (RIP) hunted down options like FOV sliders in games, and it's because PC players find those features important and whether you like that or not doesn't matter because there's people that use it for a multitude of reasons.

Regardless of how much you want people to play your little mod as you designed it and how you intended, people that want to play it their own way and break it are inevitable and you should know this from how people have toyed with Halo campaigns once they're out. Stop trying to control your experience with dumb means like this, it's just stupid and completely ruins player freedom.

Edited by MEGA_VKNG on Oct 7, 2018 at 03:18 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » project proposal... boarding extraction! Sep 24, 2018 06:14 PM (Total replies: 8)

Make a design document instead of whatever disorganized thing this is

Halo CE General Discussion » Firefight Descent II - A call for help. Sep 3, 2018 12:19 AM (Total replies: 35)

If you go with modified CMT tags for this I'm your man, I mean damn if you go with anything I'd be interested in seeing what I can do.

If you want to add me on Discord: Introspector#1228

Halo CE General Discussion » b!gt!ts map release- bigass variant. Aug 20, 2018 06:11 PM (Total replies: 19)

I gave you fair and genuine critique (I even told you something I liked!) and you chose to take it the wrong way. If you're doing this to hear only nice things you're doing it all wrong.

Quote:
you should tell me your ip address in a private message so i can blacklist your domain from seeing anything i provide for a community, that is obviously dying, thanks to spiteful people like yourself...

This is just childish, what spite? what in my message comes off as spiteful?

I'm not even going to bother commenting on anything else, because it's just pathetic and shows how you haven't really changed at all. What a shame. I'm a freshman in college and you're like, 30? Something is very wrong here.

Halo CE General Discussion » b!gt!ts map release- bigass variant. Aug 19, 2018 05:03 PM (Total replies: 19)

No pics and the extremely immature map name that only a 13 year old could come up with means no download. It's 2018, not 2007. Start acting like it.

And isn't this like your third or fourth bigass mod? Isn't it time to maybe expand your horizons?

EDIT: I gave it a chance, already not good that I have to disable OS to even play it. Including screenshots so people curious don't have to wonder.

Comically undersized Reach FP arms.

But when you go in third person...

huh? and my pistol is a Halo 1 worldmodel when it's Reach in the viewmodel?

First thing that catches my eye as I head outside, admittedly a really cool thing and I like the explosions. the one that looks like a jpeg in the background sort of just kills it though.

Checking out the weapons in the armory, and again with the inconsistency.

The trillion different weapon HUDs genuinely piss me off.

For anyone genuinely curious, it's not really worth checking out tbh. It's interesting albeit very generic visual change on Bigass is ruined by a terrible and inconsistent tagset.

Edited by MEGA_VKNG on Aug 19, 2018 at 05:25 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) Aug 18, 2018 04:58 PM (Total replies: 88)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9zaFOlfkaE

New gameplay video, no release date because I have a lot more in mind.

I also have a discord where I will post more frequent updates as well as show off any other small things I am working on. I hope you stop in and say hello.

https://discord.gg/jsmdbZE

Halo CE General Discussion » Setting the record straight Aug 14, 2018 11:35 PM (Total replies: 37)

pay for my college

Halo CE General Discussion » Setting the record straight Aug 11, 2018 11:58 PM (Total replies: 37)

plug walk

Huh?

Did everyone seemingly forget that Adjutant gained the ability to rip Halo CE content including BSPs?

I've found it very helpful personally, I haven't tested but I think it and Aether together could also work.

Halo CE General Discussion » Setting the record straight Aug 3, 2018 10:41 PM (Total replies: 37)

insert a bible quote here

insert an insult to other users for not being religious here

insert a long extreme wall of text about being harassed and bullied here

insert "I'm done with Halo CE" here

come back a week later

What I don't understand is how you have time to write that wall of text to respond to some genuine criticism yet you can't use that time to write a decent wall of an OP so people understand what the point of this thread is.

People don't click without context, please provide it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jul 19, 2018 05:47 PM (Total replies: 14969)

The weapon update I've been waiting for.

Halo CE General Discussion » Firefight Descent II - A call for help. Jul 19, 2018 05:40 PM (Total replies: 35)

It's been a while since I was able to help with this, weren't you guys having some difficulty with the last tagset due to Moooseguy not agreeing with it or something? wouldn't you need a tagset that'd more align with his ideas?

Halo CE General Discussion » Stopping in Jul 4, 2018 08:02 PM (Total replies: 7)

https://www.nexusmods.com/halo/mods/8

this map pack is very good to own.

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) Jul 4, 2018 07:04 PM (Total replies: 88)

I have some extended plans for CE.

For now I'll be releasing RAW FILES for my Mark V.

You'd have to adjust them to work in CE as they're PBR.

There's exports for blue, white, and Master Chief green.

Please credit me, Dutch02, and Flanker if you use these. Please only use for learning or modding purposes.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qmisozkhegoxzgd/DW2%20Mark%20V%20Textures%20Final.rar?dl=0

Intensity Updates:

the map is progressing smoothly, if not slowly. Things should speed up with my new commitment to pushing Halo content consistently as opposed to other things.

Edited by MEGA_VKNG on Jul 4, 2018 at 07:13 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) Jul 3, 2018 10:53 PM (Total replies: 88)

*shows literally any custom halo asset*

looks like Installation 01

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) Jul 3, 2018 05:45 PM (Total replies: 88)

making halo custom edition 2

detects your political association and locks you from playing if you're a retardpublican.

Halo CE General Discussion » <<<SPV3 +++ ERRORRR PROBLEM>>>> HELP!!! Jun 23, 2018 06:19 PM (Total replies: 1)

You see you're expecting replies yet I have literally no idea what it is you actually are having an issue with.

Who's the guy from Kansas?

Kansas doesn't exist.

E: nice try

Edited by MEGA_VKNG on Jun 23, 2018 at 06:22 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) Jun 18, 2018 08:04 PM (Total replies: 88)

Some other stuff I did because I'm lazy and stupid and haven't touched HEK

credit to Dutch02 and Flanker

Time: Sun December 16, 2018 4:39 AM 359 ms.
A Halo Maps Website