A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: render
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 26, 2013 12:20 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
render has contributed to 4 posts out of 469343 total posts (0.00%) in 2,096 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Halo 2 Lockout remake. Dec 26, 2013 12:20 PM (Total replies: 7)

Worked it out now, had to use Entity v1.17 in XP SP3 compatibility + I was using H2vista .maps instead of H2 Xbox ones. Awkward. Thanks anyway fellas.

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Halo 2 Lockout remake. Dec 24, 2013 03:01 AM (Total replies: 7)

You make a promise under your avatar :3

Thank you MEGA, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Halo 2 Lockout remake. Dec 24, 2013 02:55 AM (Total replies: 7)

I did a quick search on the steam workshop / google and the ones I found weren't very good. I was hoping to make a fairly accurate replication of it, which is why i'm after a bsp / obj, because I can't seem to extract it myself.

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Halo 2 Lockout remake. Dec 24, 2013 01:40 AM (Total replies: 7)

Hey guys, figured this would be a good place to look for help.

I am trying to re-make Lockout for G-MOD / CS:S, and have had very little luck so far.
I downloaded a toolset called Halo 2-4 AIO, which had a very large collection of other programs nested inside it that could be used for Halo 2 editing, but none of them work for me, most ending with some kind of 'Unhandled Exception' when I try to open a .map.

I was wondering if anybody here actually had a bsp, or even a .obj(That would be amazing) of Lockout?
I know I could remake it by eyeballing screenshots and whatnot, but I would rather have a reference model of some sort in the editor, would make things a lot faster.

Thanks!.

Time: Thu September 19, 2019 8:14 PM 297 ms.
A Halo Maps Website