A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Kinnet
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 11, 2017 08:47 AM
Interests: Hakin doritos
Your Age: 18 :(
What Games do you play: I dont play videogames anymore :(
Don't feed the hand that bites you.
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Kinnet has contributed to 1279 posts out of 464829 total posts (.28%) in 1,448 days (.88 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Port randomly changing on Dedi server Nov 11, 2017 08:47 AM (Total replies: 1)

So somehow i managed to setup my own dedicated server, everything works, people can join and i'm using SAPP. The problem is when i restart my PC the port of the IP address of the server randomly changes, i have specified the port "2312" when launching the server and also i have set up my PC's IP address to static, but the port keeps randomly changing which forces me to have to ask a friend to join the server and tell me in what port is it on, which is really annoying, any help is appreciated.

Make sure you convert it to a editable mesh before exporting.

Halo CE General Discussion » HMU 8/19/17 - SPV3 Completed! Aug 19, 2017 07:14 PM (Total replies: 11)

the launcher just stops working when i open it, and there is no way to play without it which really sucks >.<

Halo CE General Discussion » How to increase server list to Halo for PC? Jun 14, 2017 09:21 PM (Total replies: 8)

I don't know how many players there are normally on Halo PC but on Custom Edition there is a toon of them, so i would suggest moving to CE.

Halo CE General Discussion » Reuploading Revolution Cave Maps by NeX Jun 10, 2017 09:01 PM (Total replies: 3)

Or you know, you could just get them from the official source that also contains the lua script from this thread :D
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4NXHWcfElCofmFxOWNPZEo5cmNMUU5jNVYzTW9aZVdIQWtoWFNKQ3M1NF9Ha2lOdlJuRE0

Edited by Kinnet on Jun 10, 2017 at 09:05 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Apr 30, 2017 01:26 AM (Total replies: 11433)

Working on making a biped with as many halo reach permutations as possible. at the moment i'm at 45 perms. what do you think? (still needs a lot of polish though).
https://youtu.be/xjfbD7MhGFU

Welp normally when you see a user with a tf2 avatar on the internet is always a 8 - 12 years old kid.
Edited by Kinnet on Apr 17, 2017 at 11:24 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Archive Updates Apr 17, 2017 09:16 PM (Total replies: 6)

I submitted a map 3 months ago and it hasn't been published on halo maps yet lol

Halo CE General Discussion » Modern Halo UI.map [WIP] Apr 17, 2017 09:49 AM (Total replies: 110)

Quote: --- Original message by: sbdjazz
A new CMT campaign would also be added.

Halo CE General Discussion » [HELP] Tool stopped working randomly Apr 14, 2017 02:30 PM (Total replies: 7)

Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
Your using a shortcut, use tool.exe directly instead. (It has to do with account permisions as Alex said before)

That doesn't explain why it was working perfectly fine for 2 years until now though.

Halo CE General Discussion » [HELP] Tool stopped working randomly Apr 14, 2017 02:21 PM (Total replies: 7)

oh i forgot to say that i'm already running everything as administrator. But don't worry tool randomly started to work again lol idk how or why o_O

Halo CE General Discussion » [HELP] Tool stopped working randomly Apr 14, 2017 01:38 PM (Total replies: 7)

So today i was working on my stuff as normal, and for some reason tool doesn't compile maps anymore, every time i try it gets stuck at:

I've waited for like 30 mins now and nothing happens (i already tried restarting my PC, and i also tried using OS tool but nothing) plz help.

Halo CE General Discussion » For those who want to be Game Developers Apr 13, 2017 11:58 PM (Total replies: 8)

Quote: --- Original message by: LittleRain
-snip-

tl;dr version:
Yo kids, i "apparently" gave up with HEK so i think you should too! Maybe move to halo online? :D

it also screws ".effect" tags making all the instances on the "particles" block use the same marker (usually the first marker).

Hek+
- Hek+ has to be run with windows on a basic theme otherwise it just won't work (at least on w7), that's annoying as hell.
Edited by Kinnet on Apr 10, 2017 at 10:04 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Apr 8, 2017 08:42 PM (Total replies: 11433)

healthpack DISCO!
https://youtu.be/8MfVJb2Ojc4

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sapien opening and closing Apr 3, 2017 06:55 PM (Total replies: 3)

Quote: --- Original message by: xUnknownSoldazx
04.03.17 16:19:39 file_open('tags\ui\editor\markers\normal\normal.gbxmodel') error 0x00000003 'The system cannot find the path specified.

The problem is that you're missing the file "normal.gbxmodel". here, i uploaded the file (its from the stock tagset that you get when you install hek)
https://www.mediafire.com/?umhzo2w13q0n6fa
just extract it in "Halo Custom Edition/tags/ui/"
Edited by Kinnet on Apr 3, 2017 at 06:58 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Halonimator's modified CMT tagset [Q&A] Mar 31, 2017 09:58 AM (Total replies: 17)

Q: Why should we use this tagset over the official CMT one ?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Screenshots don't work Mar 30, 2017 07:26 PM (Total replies: 9)

Quote: --- Original message by: CHRISPOCALYP5E
Hey guys for once I'm having a non-mod related issue...

I've followed the tutorials, done the paths and all that but regardless of me pressing the keys to take a screenshot in CE, I'm assuming something isn't right since the screenshot folder remains empty...

Anyone ever have this issue and fix it?

Alternative: Is there a program for taking screenshots or recording floating around out there?

https://www.google.com./search?num=100&rlz=1C1CHBD_enPE721PE721&q=screenshots+site:forum.halomaps.org&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjCmrG4sP_SAhUHUJAKHQr4BYoQvwUIFygA&biw=1920&bih=928

Quote: --- Original message by: masterchief117
Also modified the active camo values to make you less visible.

Why would i get this mod if it makes it more harder for me to see my enemies with camo meanwhile they can see me perfectly well with the default map ? #PayToLose

Time: Wed December 13, 2017 2:02 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website