A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: NumNum
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 29, 2013 08:49 PM
Interests: Halo CE, sexy women lol
Your Age: 15
What Games do you play: Halo CE

Post Statistics
NumNum has contributed to 3 posts out of 465382 total posts (0.00%) in 2,294 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass Public Beta Dec 29, 2013 08:49 PM (Total replies: 1869)

It worked

I don't know who you are, but I will find you... and hug you.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass Public Beta Dec 29, 2013 08:46 PM (Total replies: 1869)

yeah I have been doing that but I think my demo of Winrar just ended (coincidence? I think not #illuminati). Meh ok thanks mate!

:D

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass Public Beta Dec 29, 2013 08:38 PM (Total replies: 1869)

Hey guys I'm having a bit of trouble with the map file: One of my clan members downloaded it the way that is suggested above, and I did the same, we're both running Windows XP (don't judge me lol) and obviously both put it into the 'maps' folder, just like i have done with all my other downloaded maps. Problem is, all my other maps finish in '.map' example: hugeass.map whereas Bigass is in .rar . i didn't think this was a problem so I direct connected to the IP my clan member gave me of the bigass server he was on, and it said an error has occured loading a map file. So I went to my maps folder and changed the .rar to .map, making into a MAP file. I went to start halo and a notice came up saying: One of the Halo files is corrupted: bigassv2,071.

Is there a simple solution and I'm just being uber-noob?

Time: Thu April 9, 2020 5:57 AM 171 ms.
A Halo Maps Website