A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Bungie LLC
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 21, 2018 09:26 PM
Interests: creative writing, theoretical physics - quantum mechanics
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
friendly neighborhood contrarian funposter
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Bungie LLC has contributed to 513 posts out of 467494 total posts (.11%) in 1,727 days (.30 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Setting the record straight Aug 21, 2018 09:26 PM (Total replies: 32)

This thread is legendary. I've never seen a more hilarious example of a complete loser in all my time associated with this game. For you to admit it in typical pedantic fashion like this is all the sweeter.

I hope EtchyaSketch sees this one and gets inspired again.

*SNAP*

Halo CE General Discussion » sup Jun 22, 2018 05:17 PM (Total replies: 7)

@Waffles sent a friend request your way on discord the other day after seeing you pop up in the chimera group

Quote: --- Original message by: Jesse

actually laughed. quality post

Halo CE General Discussion » Discord Server Needed Apr 20, 2018 07:18 PM (Total replies: 52)

Because some users here are too self-righteous to function properly in a moderate society, or otherwise display any form of humility in the face of overwhelming ridicule. lol

Halo CE General Discussion » Chimera crash halo when i move my mouse Feb 15, 2018 05:26 PM (Total replies: 1)

Find your "haloce.exe" in your main directory, or a shortcut to the executable. Right-click, navigate down to "Properties". In the Properties window, go to the "Compatibility" tab, and then find the "Disable Fullscreen Optimizations" checkbox, and select it. After you've checked the box, hit "Apply" in the bottom right corner of the Properties window, and then hit "Okay" to close the window while preserving your changes.

If disabling Fullscreen Optimizations for Halo did not fix your problem, try disabling any of the chimera mouse enhancements that you might have enabled. If they were not enabled beforehand, try enabling them to see if it fixes your problem.

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) Feb 14, 2018 12:35 AM (Total replies: 76)

how much would i have to paypal you in order for you to re-release/update that ca$h money magnum on ImBrokeRU's glock animations?

demo video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CnkBTdTWsE

release download - https://www.dropbox.com/s/syy0ci7ss1cn58p/glock-p80_animations.7z?dl=0

Halo CE General Discussion » vkmt/dinc version 8383 recruiting Jan 31, 2018 02:09 PM (Total replies: 3)

where are the f*kn tags megasan

u need to give tags loser

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Mo's Editing Kit Essentials (MEKE) Jan 29, 2018 07:48 PM (Total replies: 29)

Works quite well. You've truly outdone yourself with this one. This has taken what little hassle there was getting MEK setup and virtually eliminated it.

Halo CE General Discussion » making Halo great again Jan 29, 2018 01:34 PM (Total replies: 23)

I am not at all a fan of where the franchise has gone, and where it is today.

I'd be lying if I said H5's multiplayer didn't look like fun, though, as opposed to it's previous installment, which I played for maybe a month or less after release, despite the fact that I pre-ordered limited edition back in 2012.

I don't have an xbone though, despite 5's multiplayer looking like fun, it certainly ain't enough to tip the scales to make me run out and buy one.

Conversely, I might actually buy a PS4 just to play Death Stranding tbh, along with relive my PlayStation childhood with all the remakes they do on the PSN.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE]: New Mombasa Beta Jan 28, 2018 10:25 PM (Total replies: 201)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
hiding terminals in it

Terminals containing what? Another Sadie's Story? lol

I think something just as interesting could be done through interactions with the various NPC groups that are planned to be implemented in the level.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] RagtimeGal 3.0 (Tag Organizer!) Jan 23, 2018 12:04 PM (Total replies: 5)

This app was a godsend when I used a previous build to condense bigass's tagset - and all it's dependancies (outside of those stored within loc, sounds, and bitmaps) - down to one folder in my root tags directory. Glad to see that it's still getting support. I hope at some point in the near future I can see Fudd get a touch-up, too

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE]: New Mombasa Beta Jan 20, 2018 03:03 PM (Total replies: 201)

Have you considered using an already well-documented and reliable tag base for your projects, outside of the few assets of yours that are custom? Not trying to sound like a shill, but I am referring to the Silent Cartographer: Evolved tagset.

Since it's release, I've started using it's systems and templates for a general basis of all my personal undertakings/projects. I would like to pledge my help towards this project's development, but I would first like to present the former idea as a suggestion. If I were to balance, edit, tweak, etc. any pre-existing weapon or vehicle tags, I would prefer to use Evolved's systems as the groundwork, because - in my personal opinion - it's the magnum opus of some of the community's greatest content creators.

Tell me what you think. I know your previous releases of the project were centered around Evolved's tagset. If any of that's changed, or you have different plans in regards to what I've mentioned, let me know.

Halo CE General Discussion » HCEA .map files (as opposed to .s3dpak) Jan 7, 2018 02:51 PM (Total replies: 23)

I'm sorry to hear that. But you can't control where your content ends up, and you should know by now that kind of fate is typical of ports from later installments of the franchise. It's Been a meme in this community forever.

Halo CE General Discussion » HCEA .map files (as opposed to .s3dpak) Jan 6, 2018 12:08 AM (Total replies: 23)

Quote: --- Original message by: notrododo93
I am still amused by how the tags I released a while ago have only been used on latino maps.

What tags are you referring to? Do you mean the assorted halo reach vehicles, or something else?

Halo CE General Discussion » B30 vehicle bug in sapien Jan 4, 2018 08:28 PM (Total replies: 7)

I believe the CMT TSC:E tag release packages contain a fixed "b30_falling_box" vehicle, or something along those lines, which was a vehicle that previously broke on extract and never worked properly with HEK+ extraction.

TSC:E tag release also has several other "fixed" versions of campaign assets, like the female pilot from a10, which previously crashed the game or would otherwise cause exceptions in the editing tools.

Halo CE General Discussion » HCEA .map files (as opposed to .s3dpak) Jan 4, 2018 08:25 PM (Total replies: 23)

It could be that you guys were accidentally ripping the mipmaps for the textures themselves, which also happen to be stored in most of the .s3dpak files. I'm pretty sure the "pak_stream" file is the one that contains almost all of the game's full-resolution textures, as opposed to the others, which only contain level specific textures, among other things.

Halo CE General Discussion » HCEA .map files (as opposed to .s3dpak) Jan 4, 2018 02:44 PM (Total replies: 23)

It also would seem that I didn't read the Adjutant documentation close enough and I generally misunderstood how CEA's system works. Admittedly, not a lot of forethought went into this.

The .s3dpak files are what contain all of the Saber 3D engine "anniversary" assets. This includes both the textures and the models, the latter of which Adjutant cannot currently process or extract.

I had thought that the anniversary .map files would contain the anniversary models, and that the textures to which could be acquired from the .s3dpak files. This is only half-true: with Adjutant, I'll only be getting my hands on the stock Halo 1 models contained within the .maps, and not the anniversary models.

Oh well. I wonder how certain people within the Source engine community - as well as VKMT with their HCEA masterchief - got access to the the anniversary models? Perhaps the answer to that one's above my paygrade?
Edited by Bungie LLC on Jan 4, 2018 at 02:46 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE]: New Mombasa Beta Jan 4, 2018 02:34 PM (Total replies: 201)

In regards to helping the project along, I'll be honest: I'm a bit reluctant to indulge in large-scale shader crunching (naturally), but if it truly will lift a burden off of development, I'm willing to take the plunge.

If you'd like to get into more direct contact beyond the hmaps domain:

Steam: bungiellc
Discord: Seraphim#4203

Halo CE General Discussion » HCEA .map files (as opposed to .s3dpak) Jan 3, 2018 06:33 PM (Total replies: 23)

This must've been buried in galaxyverge's file hierarchy. This was one of the first domains I went to search for, but after scouring through the main page, I came up empty. Doesn't surprise me one bit though, considering Sparky's the webmaster.

This appears to be what I was looking for. Thanks a ton.

Halo CE General Discussion » HCEA .map files (as opposed to .s3dpak) Jan 3, 2018 06:21 PM (Total replies: 23)

The two maps in question, a10 and d40; I'd like to run them through adjutant so I can get access to their model and texture resources. Without the .map files though, I only get access to texture data and not the model data, which the .map(s) themselves contain.

Time: Thu September 20, 2018 5:53 AM 437 ms.
A Halo Maps Website