A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Bungie LLC
About Contact
Last Post: May 24, 2017 07:48 PM
Interests: creative writing, theoretical physics - quantum mechanics
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
.pots
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Bungie LLC has contributed to 443 posts out of 462935 total posts (.10%) in 1,245 days (.36 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Wondering... May 24, 2017 07:48 PM (Total replies: 14)

Quote: --- Original message by: DeadHamster
HAC2 is terribly made software that adds superfluous features and crashes if it can't connect to its update server, preventing you from starting Halo. Outside of increasing the BSP poly limit akin to OS it's all gimmicks, poorly peced together.

also

engine upgrades > "muh map downloads, m-muh server bookmarks"

Halo CE General Discussion » Wondering... May 24, 2017 11:45 AM (Total replies: 14)

(rip fireyscythe)

At last, a replacement for the HEK+ with added OpenSauce support is finally scheduled for release after all these years.

I had hopes that FireyScythe would push more updates back when OS 4.0 made it's debut in 2015, including his own cache file extractor that was to be integrated into the OpenSauce IDE (the general framework of which is still present, I believe), but it seems that after TSC:E was over with and done, so was further development with 4.0.

Regardless, seriously looking forward to this. I hope you're able to smooth out all of the various problems with the original HEK+ and it's ilk when handling tags.

Halo CE General Discussion » Money Apr 24, 2017 11:53 PM (Total replies: 121)

Quote: --- Original message by: sparky
Much more has been written. Do you read books? If so, how long is the average book you read?

Do you believe online forums to be the appropriate place for text-based discourse rivaling the length of books, fool?

Are you not humble enough to remain succinct? Have you not considered that you may receive a better reception from members of this forum if you were not so shamelessly grandiloquent, and more to the point?

Quote: --- Original message by: DeadHamster
Quote: --- Original message by: Kinnet

Welp normally when you see a user with a tf2 avatar on the internet is always a 8 - 12 years old kid.
Edited by Kinnet on Apr 17, 2017 at 11:24 PM

http://forum.halomaps.org/avatars/B658B6DE-D9AD-4968-B4B1757B3D83D338.JPG

I've been waiting for someone to put this dumb furfag in his place. You really set yourself up for this one.

Halo CE General Discussion » Marine Variant Ideas Apr 13, 2017 04:45 PM (Total replies: 19)

There seems to be an abysmal lack of understanding about what The Insurrection was, and the critical role it had within the Halo mythos.

Before the threat of the Covenant, humanity was locked in a bitter civil war of sorts between the pro-Earth government agencies (the UEG, and subsequently, the UNSC), and the large swaths of organized rebel groups in the Outer Colonies, collectively known as the Insurrectionists.

According to the Carver Findings, which were a set of political theories developed by Dr. Elias Carver in 2491, "Unless the political situation throughout the colonies is stabilized (preferably by force), the Government will collapse and civil war will rip human society apart."

In fact, The Insurrection was the original reason the SPARTAN-II Program and its precursors were conceived, in order to stomp out the rebels and their leadership with supersoldiers, not to fight aliens.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Mozzarilla v0.9.1 Feb 16, 2017 12:47 PM (Total replies: 84)

Was choosing Python 3.6 over 3.5 a mistake? It seems that whenever I attempt to do anything with the program outside of establishing my tagset directory and type, such as trying to view the program's config, or open a tag, I get huge chunks of error and exception data in the output.

http://pastebin.com/ShnmB3vE

Everything has been installed correctly, and I'm a windows 10 Home 64 user.

Halo CE General Discussion » Jesse's Thread of Unamazing Things. Feb 12, 2017 01:51 PM (Total replies: 400)

Dropping by to say this is looking immensely dope. Impatiently awaiting the day of arrival, fantastic visuals.

You've made me a believer, Jesse. Take your time with this, it'll undoubtedly be worth the wait.

Halo CE General Discussion » Installation 01 (Halo Fan Game) Thread Sep 12, 2016 06:22 PM (Total replies: 490)

Halo CE General Discussion » Installation 01 (Halo Fan Game) Thread Sep 11, 2016 09:16 PM (Total replies: 490)

Quote: --- Original message by: DaLode
Opinions can never be wrong. There is absolutely no discussion about that.
They can however be justified by misinformation.

You may have thought that to be something profound to bring to the table, but think, for just a fleeting moment, about how wrong you actually are.

well, i seem to have gotten a response

that leads me to believe otherwise

legend has it that R93 is still misusing meme arrows on the halomaps forum to this very day

Quote: --- Original message by: PRPatxi

Come back when your balls drop, you silly transvestite.

Also if you need to learn English there's a very popular platform called Open English that can help you sip the language like a cup of tea. Your horrific syntax and grammar are hard to look at, not to mention disgusting.

edgy

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Composition Jul 10, 2016 05:11 PM (Total replies: 391)

S U P E R J O B

U

P

E

R

J

O

B

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Composition Jul 10, 2016 04:51 PM (Total replies: 391)

what's the scoop from IGN?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Composition Jul 10, 2016 04:47 PM (Total replies: 391)

fugg

LEGITGAMEREVIEWS gonna catch deez hands
(ur it fool)

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Composition Jul 10, 2016 04:41 PM (Total replies: 391)

dont touch me or ill sue

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Composition Jul 10, 2016 04:36 PM (Total replies: 391)

yo he bodied lol

[Q, V, D, H]

_______
|/ |
| (_)
| \|/
| |
| / \
|

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Composition Jul 10, 2016 04:31 PM (Total replies: 391)

:)

[Q, D, V]

_______
|/ |
| (_)
| \|/
| |
|
|
Edited by Bungie LLC on Jul 10, 2016 at 04:32 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Composition Jul 10, 2016 04:26 PM (Total replies: 391)

Nope. Guess again.

[Q]

_______
|/ |
| (_)
|
|
|

Time: Fri May 26, 2017 9:15 AM 235 ms.
A Halo Maps Website