A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: HandofGod
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 1, 2019 02:30 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Halo Mac/MD Player & Modder

Post Statistics
HandofGod has contributed to 84 posts out of 469468 total posts (.02%) in 2,143 days (.04 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Firefight Descent: Quarantine Sep 1, 2019 02:30 PM (Total replies: 7)

Excited for this! From the pictures it looks intriguing! Also, I think it's cool that Open Sauce isn't being used. I'm sure I'll get some flak for that statement but ok. Looks like the tagset will be very similar to Firefight Descent?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo FTW and FTW 2 Development Builds Aug 27, 2019 12:26 PM (Total replies: 13)

Chatted with Tucker933 rather recently on Discord. I believe he said someone or some parts of the team decided to release "rebooted" FTW 2 MP versions of Boarding Action, Wizard and maybe another map or two after you guys disbanded. Was interesting to discover that.

Halo CE General Discussion » [NEWS] Planet Flood Egypt 2... Update!?! Aug 27, 2019 12:17 PM (Total replies: 10)

Halonimator with more Planet Flood. Booted off almost every Halo related discord used by the community. Decides now to release Planet Flood Egypt 2. Claimed to not want to do anymore Planet Flood... coincidence? Or does he love Planet Flood more than it would seem?
Edited by HandofGod on Aug 27, 2019 at 12:27 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: TangoTan
This community is full of vile, putrid personalities. When I came here, my intent was to be as nice and as helpful as possible, and I was. I did nothing but try to be kind and share what I had learned. Your spiteful trash has rubbed off on me, I want nothing to do with this now. Michelle, Deadhamster, Masterz, and everyone else (you know who you are). You are disgusting individuals and I hope someone puts a bullet in your head.

The last sentence was really unnecessary. But the rest of it is your opinion, so I guess people should respect that.

Interesting... makes sense now. I just thought it would generate more excitement in the Halo community if you named it SPV4 (at least just for the new content you're adding in). Well I wish you the best with the launch tomorrow
Edited by HandofGod on Jul 5, 2019 at 12:09 AM

From the size/scope of this update it really sounds like you should've called it SPV4. Not trying to troll or anything but from the looks of it you and the team really changed up alot of things compared to SPV3.1

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo FTW and FTW 2 Development Builds May 19, 2019 04:33 PM (Total replies: 13)

DeadHamster, the FTW2 version of Boarding Action is some A50 multiplayer version you guys must've done. Is there any chance you have the actual Boarding Action? I know it was available on Open Carnage at one point, but it's not there anymore.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Halo 2 style shield with health bar. May 7, 2019 01:14 AM (Total replies: 7)

Sounds like you're looking for a HUD rather than a script for health regeneration? There's one on here by p0larbear who did it in like 2007 for SPV1 I believe. Jesse also did a H2 HUD with a healthbar on Lockout and Turf... but those are protected maps :/

Pabeung did you release a beta of the B30 mod you were working on?

Halo CE General Discussion » Galaxy Verge Apr 16, 2019 12:20 PM (Total replies: 4)

I think it really is kinda crazy to completely leave the game after all these years and with all the knowledge you have. I know other people come and go all the time but you've been a great resource for people who're just learning to mod. If you're going to go on about all the abuse you've received from people on here I understand but Halomaps has always been pretty brutal. You kinda warranted some of it with some of the promises you made (but please don't go off on me).

I would personally really enjoy it if you came back to HaloMD/Halo Mac for the next few months. Apple's probably going to do away with 32 bit support soon as you know and it would be nice to have someone with your experience back in that community. I'm still there lol and will be until the end if you do ever change your mind.

I think it also looks great but a little too bright. A50 is pretty dark even in the actual Truth and Reconciliation part. And I'm looking forward to your B30 release. Will you be using some of the new areas that were present in TSC: Evolved? That would be awesome. Also, Reach AR with stock fp animations plus the magnum you already have with stock fp animations would look great!

Looks good! Would love to see you do a b30 version of your mod with like a Master Chief biped from reach or halo 3. Or maybe a combo of the reach and 3 armors like you did in your unreleased b40 mod? And can you please for the love of god, stop protecting your maps? We aren't in 2006/2007 anymore man. I know you do it so that certain people don't take your tags but they can still find ways of taking them anyway

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Vuthakral's Tagset Dec 28, 2018 12:09 PM (Total replies: 12)

Just too bad NeX isn't active anymore, I'm sure he would've been interested in this tagset for Halo Revolution. He was all about the balanced gameplay and good weapon shaders if I recall.

Halo CE General Discussion » Rigging Face and Mouth in Bipeds Nov 7, 2018 06:31 PM (Total replies: 9)

Quote: --- Original message by: the concerned thros
My god so much brown trash stupidity I can't handle it anymore.

Chill with that kind of talk.. unless you're hoping for another ban? I'm sure you'll post some whack Youtube video about how it's all a conspiracy by Masterz/CMT and Dennis if you do get banned LOL

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) Nov 6, 2018 03:20 PM (Total replies: 92)

Quote: --- Original message by: Tachikoma

I COME WITH GIFTS

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/166979960651776000/508889764888576000/Halo_Custom_Edition_Screenshot_2018.09.08_-_18.13.21.99.png

INTENSITY BETA RELEASE

Figured I'd give you guys a treat to just try out the map, it is a real beta so there's issues, however I've worked very hard on the sandbox so I'm confident there's still fun to be had in it. Please give me your feedback if you try it out! It works with Open Sauce but is not required! (Although recommended for the best visual experience)

The maps gonna go through a bit of a revamp, so the next time you see it it'll be completely different and hopefully you guys will like it a lot. Big plans, it can only go forward from here. Recent events have made me decide to make this not just a good map, but the best map it can possibly be alongside the other ones. I will not be creatively restrained by other people any longer. I do this for the love of the game, not clout and the moment that changes I'm out.

Credits to Il Duce Primo, Arteen, Pope, Jesse, AI, R93 Sniper, Michelle, and anyone else from the CMT team who actually did their respective assets. Anyways have fun and love you guys.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zyi2hbj1ayfdqw5/intensity_beta1%2C6.rar?dl=0

Edited by Tachikoma on Nov 5, 2018 at 01:41 AM

Map looks good MegaSean. I like the tags you used and the Halo 2 announcer sounds. The shaders for the Evolved master chief biped you used are a bit iffy though in my opinion. I know where the bitmaps are for the non-camouflaged chief if you'd like to use them. I know NeX made his own but the original HRH diffuse bitmaps are around if you want them.
Edited by HandofGod on Nov 6, 2018 at 03:20 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Nov 5, 2018 10:32 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: the concerned thros
lol cmt is garbage

Considering you use their effects in your mods... that's a bit harsh don't you think.

Halo CE General Discussion » b!gt!ts map release- bigass variant. Aug 21, 2018 03:17 AM (Total replies: 19)

I think thellt should be commended for releasing a mod on here to the community. While I agree that it has many flaws (I also hate the multiple weapon huds and some of the weapon choices lol) but c'mon guys, it's not all that bad and definitely looks better than any POQ mod of Bigass. He (thellt) obviously took the time and effort to make a new skybox, put some thought into the shield recharge sound (good job btw) and added some unique weapons and an interesting chief biped. You can obviously take MegaSean's suggestions and improve the mod in a future release if you'd like (I don't think he was trying to personally attack you... he just has pretty high standards). I think it's better to support community releases like this instead of just trash the person behind the mod (who might be open to improving his mod in the future unlike Johnlex and others who never seem to learn).

Edited by HandofGod on Aug 21, 2018 at 03:29 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Firefight Descent II - A call for help. Jul 18, 2018 10:43 PM (Total replies: 35)

I'd personally go with the Zteam Halo 3 tagset and some updated versions of the tactical weapons (better shaders, improved firing effects) that you guys used in Firefight Descent. I really liked the ODST inspired look of everything in the original Firefight Descent and the CMT tagset (although awesome) would remove some of that legacy no offense.

Edit: Also Altheros made some decent ODST inspired mods (Winterstruct beta and the Alsthetic mod) which have Zteam weapons with Open Sauce.
Edited by HandofGod on Jul 18, 2018 at 10:47 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: Crossbow SR
Halo infinite : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXDk86lQhto

Assassins creed odyssey : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7_Ucy3WUN8

Black Ops 4 zombies : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA2zR15nmHk

battlefield v : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7ZpQadiyqs

Why all of these links? Are you just crying for attention again?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 Campaign Request For Halo ce Jul 7, 2018 07:57 PM (Total replies: 16)

Quote: --- Original message by: Crossbow SR
why this message is here?i post it months ago ...Okay greek relax.

Oh Crossbow.. Jobalisk is just trying to tell you that he and SS Flanker worked to bring a Halo 2 map or two over to Custom Edition. I believe they released a beta of Backwash on here like a year or so ago.

Edit: and you posted your original post almost exactly a month ago (June 8 2018) so not "i post it months ago ..."
Edited by HandofGod on Jul 7, 2018 at 08:00 PM

Time: Fri November 22, 2019 11:35 AM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website