A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: HandofGod
About Contact
Last Post: Yesterday @ 02:48 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Halo Mac/MD Player & Modder

Post Statistics
HandofGod has contributed to 47 posts out of 466497 total posts (.01%) in 1,564 days (.03 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » making Halo great again Yesterday @ 02:48 PM (Total replies: 23)

Let's be honest here...Halo died after Bungie left and 343 took over. People have been saying this again and again man. It's getting a bit tiresome to repeat that.
Halo: Custom Edition is still a good place to try user created maps/mods. That's also been the case since 2004 and hopefully won't change in the near future.
So I don't know why you keep posting the same stuff again and again? Complaining about the state of the franchise honestly gets old. Have you tried El Dewrito? SPV3?

Halo CE General Discussion » Discord Server Needed Apr 8, 2018 02:39 AM (Total replies: 37)

Quote: --- Original message by: SBB_Michelle
Hi, Sparky and Hand. Nice to see that you're always in good moods.

Oh yeah well I'm not the type that is at peace with God and myself like sparky so I'm unfortunately never always in a good mood

And MEGASEAN... Sparky seems to think that everything he does that's related to this community is faultless. I agree that him creating his first discord really annoyed a great deal of people (he never should of brought religion into it & he can be righteous/condescending unintentionally... among other things). I really believe though that this forum is the place to go as a point of entry into the modding community rather than a general Halo discord. Also I agree that the idea of sub communities for Halo related things on discord is best as you said (SPV3, SBB, stunt man's one).

Edited by HandofGod on Apr 8, 2018 at 02:52 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Discord Server Needed Apr 7, 2018 04:17 PM (Total replies: 37)

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGA_VKNG
Way to leave out the huge detail that you were a big religious turd which caused the whole segregation of Halo discord servers Michelle had just mentioned.

Your definition of "behave" was forcing everyone to read the Bible. No, screw that, I hope nobody comes back to that server for their own sake.

Well I think people can decide what discord they want to stay in and which ones they want to leave. Sparky has a unique way of doing things as most of us know and that will probably not change anytime soon.

I first started playing Halo PC around 2003/2004 and vaguely remember installing Custom Edition in 05, playing a few mods and being so awed by everything (even after playing a great deal of Xbox Halo 2) I then took a longgg break from Halo and returned to Halo Demo on Mac in 2010/2011. Some of the mods on there were pretty impressive and I really enjoyed Cryosis V2 (idk if anyone's heard of it) and some of the other Bloodgulch mods haha. Sparky made some good stuff for Halo on Mac back then too. When Apple dropped support for Rosetta back in 2011/2012 most of the Mac Halo modders either moved to HaloMD (Mac's version of Custom Edition basically) or Custom Edition. I started modding HaloMD in 2013 and my first mods were terrible and full of CMT and Zteam rips that I tried to personalize in cringey ways. Learned more about the modding process through 002, Sparky, NeX and alot of trial and error on Eschaton ha. When 2014 came I joined here and learned alot about bitmaps, models and basic stuff. Released my first half decent mod to HaloMD in 2015 and actually released an ODST inspired one recently, which is a refresh of Ambush.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Thros' Alsthetic Two Betrayals Released! Mar 16, 2018 09:16 PM (Total replies: 31)

Quote: --- Original message by: the concerned thros
Lol why are you so retarded? The thing is, I'm god and this is a golden mod and you can't make it work because I don't know you're retarded maybe? Actually I live in my parent's attic.

Maybe you could be nicer and walk through how to get your mod working for him via PM. Otherwise I see a warning or ban from Dennis coming your way again

Edited by HandofGod on Mar 16, 2018 at 09:20 PM

Maybe post this on the Halo 2 forum section next time. And I think it looks over-saturated and low quality

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] BioGoji's Campaign Mod Version 1.0 Feb 9, 2018 12:01 AM (Total replies: 21)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337

It's just pointless to use the SPV2 assets when there are far better ones out there now. You can always swap in and out weapon interfaces.

Maybe he wants to have a more vanilla-ish look to his mod? I can respect that. And he is using Jahrain's master chief shaders from like 2007 (or earlier?)

Halo CE General Discussion » Mapping Competition - $150 Given Away Feb 8, 2018 11:57 PM (Total replies: 8)

Quote: --- Original message by: Tucker933
Quote: --- Original message by: HandofGod
Where is this award money coming from? You personally? Or the Open Carnage Community Fund for Broke Halo Mappers?

Me personally.

That's very generous of you

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Feb 7, 2018 11:52 PM (Total replies: 11475)

Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
Latin-mexican cŠncer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pobotei-4RY

Rododos stuff is 100x10≤ times better tan this

Looks good. Maybe you could use the Reach AR with Halo 1 animations instead of that weird looking Halo 3/CEA AR. Didn't Johnlex/Reus make that AR anyway?

Halo CE General Discussion » Mapping Competition - $150 Given Away Feb 7, 2018 11:45 PM (Total replies: 8)

Where is this award money coming from? You personally? Or the Open Carnage Community Fund for Broke Halo Mappers?

Halo CE General Discussion » why Feb 3, 2018 05:11 PM (Total replies: 14)

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGA_VKNG

I'll make literally the best plastic assets halo has ever seen and ill only mod halo again because why should I be allowed to move on and mod an game that doesn't suck lmao

I'm only back because y'all want me back so make up your mind

this game has like 2 people modding it so if you don't want #3 that's fine lmao lmao
Edited by MEGA_VKNG on Feb 2, 2018 at 07:44 PM

I donít think anyone cares if you leave or stay. Why is it so hard for you to stay away from Halomaps is the question. You being dramatic and weird is annoying to most people on the forum.

Halo CE General Discussion » Eye candy Feb 2, 2018 03:52 PM (Total replies: 3)

I like it man. So are you doing single player maps, multiplayer or both? And Iím guessing open sauce?

Halo CE General Discussion » why Feb 1, 2018 08:45 PM (Total replies: 14)

Masterz upset him too much apparently
Edited by HandofGod on Feb 1, 2018 at 08:48 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » HMU 8/19/17 - SPV3 Completed! Aug 19, 2017 11:57 PM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: MosesofEgypt

You can use 7-zip to extract all the files from the installer executable(right click and open it with 7-zip). The files you extract with an extension like ".yumi"(I can't actually remember the extension and I'm not downloading the 4.6GB again) are actually zip files. Just rename them to .zip and extract them. Idk if this will allow you to actually properly install spv3, but I do know that I was able to get the maps and load them in refinery doing this. I actually extracted that 1500x1155 A8R8G8B8 error screen bitmap in the post above just to see what it was.
Edited by MosesofEgypt on Aug 19, 2017 at 10:00 PM

Hey thanks for that info Moses. I was running into the same problem with the launcher that Kinnet was having. The .yumi extension thing threw me off after I opened the .exe file so thank you for finding a solution (renaming them to .zip)

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Aug 18, 2017 08:02 PM (Total replies: 12103)

Quote: --- Original message by: fastcare
hello haloers

check me out at: THAY MAN HINH SAMSUNG J7 PRIME

cool nice

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 Tagset Redux Jul 3, 2017 02:13 PM (Total replies: 64)

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Quote: --- Original message by: SOI_7
It's just his opinion, guys. He's not a Halo 2 fan, you are, so what's the issue? This "Heresy!! You don't like the chapter X!" thing is quite annoying if you ask me

Because any other opinion is the wrong one

The critics and most fans of Halo would disagree. Anyways I don't think it was necessary for Sean to put into his initial post that he dislikes Halo 2. Could of gone about it a bit differently imho. But yeah I look forward to seeing the new tagset when it's ready.

Edited by HandofGod on Jul 3, 2017 at 02:14 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 Tagset Redux Jul 3, 2017 03:13 AM (Total replies: 64)

Quote: I'm aware Halo 2 isn't really that great of a game, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a soft spot for how it looked.

So you're also on the Masterz bandwagon of hating on Halo 2? How disappointing.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Guerilla Font Jun 23, 2017 11:02 AM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: sparky

It took me 14 hours and 30 minutes to make the Guerilla font and about 3.5 hours to remake the WINmenu font.

Almost 19 hours working on this total? That time could have been spent working on Zeus!

Edited by HandofGod on Jun 23, 2017 at 11:17 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Jun 17, 2017 06:16 PM (Total replies: 11475)

Quote: --- Original message by: XxPopeAK49xX
Good forerunner. Good improvements.

Quote: --- Original message by: HandofGod
What are you going to do about the big covenant crate scenery and field generator in pic 2? Looks like you're using the stock scenery and then some reach covenant scenery tags for some of the crates..

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/123/107/BusterFacePalm.gif

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Jun 17, 2017 02:57 PM (Total replies: 11475)

Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
More Updates to DC remastered

Change Interior ilumnitation,

http://i.imgur.com/hGCMZUi.png

http://i.imgur.com/S3YT8Ew.png

Ya it does look better. What are you going to do about the big covenant crate scenery and field generator in pic 2? Looks like you're using the stock scenery and then some reach covenant scenery tags for some of the crates..

Time: Sun April 22, 2018 3:11 AM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website