A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: HandofGod
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 25, 2017 12:48 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Halo Mac/MD Player & Modder

Post Statistics
HandofGod has contributed to 14 posts out of 462287 total posts (0.00%) in 1,205 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Money Apr 25, 2017 12:48 PM (Total replies: 45)

Sparky, get away
Finish Zeus and please no more delays
Sparky, it's a habit
For you to type long posts on here is tragic
New day, no pay, five star excuses
Think it might buy you some time from more abuses

Sparky, get back
I'm all right Dennis keep your hands off my maps
Sparky, Inferno was not a hit
Don't give me that do goody good bulls***
You’re in a high-fidelity first class Halo forum
And I think I you need to show a bit more decorum

Sparky, it's a crime
Share your work if you want and don’t whine
Sparky, so they say
Halomaps members are starting to look away
If you mention money it's no surprise that they'll
Give you less attention each day, each day, each day…

Halo CE General Discussion » SPV2 actual beta releases Mar 8, 2017 09:49 PM (Total replies: 71)

I think you guys all just need to chill and stop bashing each other as this thread is gonna go nowhere. Also, this weird beef that Haloanimator has with Masterz is amusing to a neutral like me but it's also pretty petty and childish if you think about it. Like c'mon Haloanimator you're like older than 12... aren't you?
Edited by HandofGod on Mar 8, 2017 at 09:51 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Do we need a new map hosting thing? Feb 23, 2017 10:41 AM (Total replies: 6)

Halo CE3 (haloce3.com) is the place to go to for new maps/mods. They upload new stuff pretty regularly compared to halomaps.

Halo CE General Discussion » Post your Top 10 HCE mappers/modders Feb 18, 2017 11:52 PM (Total replies: 89)

10. Spartan 8
9. Bungie fan/JEPR
8. Arteen
7. Malolo
6. Selentic
5. Sunny Sharma
4. Higuy
3. Gaigher
2. Altis
1. NeuroKoNeza

Edited by HandofGod on Feb 23, 2017 at 10:42 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Jesse's Thread of Unamazing Things. Feb 2, 2017 12:52 AM (Total replies: 400)

Quote: --- Original message by: Jesse
I'm not familiar with that project, but it does look similarly themed.

More pics of western progress.

http://oi64.tinypic.com/1zq3upc.jpg

That HUD is sweeett man. Will you be incorporating it into your project too I'm assuming?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CEA weapon tags request Aug 22, 2016 05:52 PM (Total replies: 13)

I am using the best anniversary tagset I could find for a project I am working on for Halo MD. Got it from Cono256's bloodgulch mod and have tweaked the shaders for a majority of the weapons. As you said though the needler from haloce3 (which I am also using :/) is not the best but I don't know how to model and limiting myself to a Mac while doing this project has certainly not helped but whatever. I can share what I have with you when I get my tagset sorted if you want.

Halo CE General Discussion » New maps... What is this? Feb 24, 2016 02:19 AM (Total replies: 61)

I'm curious as to why CMT's SPV3 A50 (the one from 2012) was resubmitted to Halomaps. Seems a bit odd as both the .yelo and .map versions were already on the site.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] Feb 9, 2016 03:27 PM (Total replies: 8449)

Quote: --- Original message by: NeX
Quote: --- Original message by: tillice
(sorry if this thread is purely for content made from scratch)
i have planned on doing a bunch edits to the hcea spartan model

http://i.imgur.com/mOVcncg.png

Yes, please do share. I'd love to try getting some good renders with this as I learn 3DS stuff. It'd be a good intro to biped stuff for me :D

Potential biped for final release of Halo Revolution Also I'm guessing the fp arms for the biped would have to be done from scratch too?

Halo CE General Discussion » Reus Official Thread 2016 / WIP's & releases! Jan 4, 2016 12:29 AM (Total replies: 156)

Seik + Reus= Johnlex2???
Edited by HandofGod on Jan 4, 2016 at 12:30 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Reus Official Thread 2016 / WIP's & releases! Jan 2, 2016 08:16 PM (Total replies: 156)

Pretty cool if you like awkwardly holding chrome oddballs
Edited by HandofGod on Jan 2, 2016 at 08:17 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Decent Flamethrower tags? Nov 29, 2015 03:45 AM (Total replies: 6)

Heyo,

I would also check out the one on CLS Grunt's Gemini map. It looks kinda funky but its different from the CMT and Zteam ones.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass Public Beta Jan 10, 2014 01:34 AM (Total replies: 1869)

Hey thanks altis for making this mod. I'm a big fan of Storm from Storm and Blackbird and watch his Youtube vids, which is how I discovered Bigass. I've imported it to Halo MD, which is basically Halo Mac's equivalent of Custom Edition. It's proved to be pretty popular and Bigass definitely has quite a few fans in the Halo MD community. And if any of you guys ever get Macs, be sure to check out Halo MD. It's a free version of Halo for Mac and has a community that is slowly growing. I'm one of the few modders/players on there by the way...
Edited by HandofGod on Jan 10, 2014 at 01:35 AM

Time: Fri April 28, 2017 12:26 AM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website