A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: HandofGod
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 21, 2018 03:17 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Halo Mac/MD Player & Modder

Post Statistics
HandofGod has contributed to 62 posts out of 467542 total posts (.01%) in 1,721 days (.04 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » b!gt!ts map release- bigass variant. Aug 21, 2018 03:17 AM (Total replies: 19)

I think thellt should be commended for releasing a mod on here to the community. While I agree that it has many flaws (I also hate the multiple weapon huds and some of the weapon choices lol) but c'mon guys, it's not all that bad and definitely looks better than any POQ mod of Bigass. He (thellt) obviously took the time and effort to make a new skybox, put some thought into the shield recharge sound (good job btw) and added some unique weapons and an interesting chief biped. You can obviously take MegaSean's suggestions and improve the mod in a future release if you'd like (I don't think he was trying to personally attack you... he just has pretty high standards). I think it's better to support community releases like this instead of just trash the person behind the mod (who might be open to improving his mod in the future unlike Johnlex and others who never seem to learn).

Edited by HandofGod on Aug 21, 2018 at 03:29 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Firefight Descent II - A call for help. Jul 18, 2018 10:43 PM (Total replies: 29)

I'd personally go with the Zteam Halo 3 tagset and some updated versions of the tactical weapons (better shaders, improved firing effects) that you guys used in Firefight Descent. I really liked the ODST inspired look of everything in the original Firefight Descent and the CMT tagset (although awesome) would remove some of that legacy no offense.

Edit: Also Altheros made some decent ODST inspired mods (Winterstruct beta and the Alsthetic mod) which have Zteam weapons with Open Sauce.
Edited by HandofGod on Jul 18, 2018 at 10:47 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: Crossbow SR
Halo infinite : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXDk86lQhto

Assassins creed odyssey : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7_Ucy3WUN8

Black Ops 4 zombies : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA2zR15nmHk

battlefield v : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7ZpQadiyqs

Why all of these links? Are you just crying for attention again?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 Campaign Request For Halo ce Jul 7, 2018 07:57 PM (Total replies: 16)

why this message is here?i post it months ago ...Okay greek relax.

Oh Crossbow.. Jobalisk is just trying to tell you that he and SS Flanker worked to bring a Halo 2 map or two over to Custom Edition. I believe they released a beta of Backwash on here like a year or so ago.

Edit: and you posted your original post almost exactly a month ago (June 8 2018) so not "i post it months ago ..."
Edited by HandofGod on Jul 7, 2018 at 08:00 PM

lol further proof that Crossbow is unhinged

Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
Quote: --- Original message by: HandofGod
I want to add long-mid range weapons, something between sniper and the pistol (aka the BR and DMR), any suggestion for damage, range, fire rate etc?

My fear is if i add these ones the sandbox will be broken

Maybe the CMT MA5K but with a 3x scope and slightly faster fire rate (32 rounds) than the pistol but not 3 round burst. Damage would have to be decent or you could remove the scope option and make the bullet damage higher but with more gun recoil?

My proposals are the following one

DMR
-1.5 times damage respect from the pistol, 4x and 2x scope, also 2 times slower and 30% precisión and same recoil

BR
-0.5 damage, 2x scope, a Little bit faster 1.5 times, and 32 bullets, also reduced recoil and less precisión

I will atempt to model this shi7 from this concept
https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/001/082/186/large/isaac-hannaford-ih-battle-rifle01c.jpg?1439661996

Basically taking out the iron sights and leaving only the scope

LONG LIVE THE BULLOP DESIGN

So you're going to model a weapon? What happened to retiring from Halo? lol

I want to add long-mid range weapons, something between sniper and the pistol (aka the BR and DMR), any suggestion for damage, range, fire rate etc?

My fear is if i add these ones the sandbox will be broken

Maybe the CMT MA5K but with a 3x scope and slightly faster fire rate (32 rounds) than the pistol but not 3 round burst. Damage would have to be decent or you could remove the scope option and make the bullet damage higher but with more gun recoil?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 Campaign Request For Halo ce Jun 9, 2018 06:12 PM (Total replies: 16)

Can anyone build halo 2 style for halo custom edition?

I ask too much maybe

Just want to know how can i replace halo original weapons,vehicles+sounds with custom tags

by using hek? but i dont know how to use this guiriela there is not tutorial that shows.Or it is?

You should know better by now. Halo 2 is basically not going to come on custom edition unless it’s multiplayer mods like zteam’s coagulation and sanctuary. I’m sure you’ll edit/delete your post like you’ve done in the past but you’re not getting Halo 2 singleplayer anytime soon buddy :(

Quote: --- Original message by: Luke007
It's still the Halo 1 pistol but black, fire and zoom sound are different. Take a look!!:

www.dropbox.com/s/zl5e23cwbo1j6gq/pistol_v2.zip?dl=0

And you easily could have done this without Jesse's help... but good to see you know how to ask for help I guess

Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
??????

He probably thinks you're a Templar as he mentioned that several times in one post here inb4 his thread got locked.

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) May 24, 2018 10:35 AM (Total replies: 76)

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGA_VKNG

So uh, I accidentally deleted the last few screenshots off my fileshare. whoops.

https://feen.us/1u5xmy.png

https://feen.us/4f9164.png

https://feen.us/mu1u4i.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql42ntxmqr4&feature=youtu.be

Thanks to Il Duce Primo for letting me deface his version of the map.

Edited by MEGA_VKNG on May 24, 2018 at 12:22 AM

Looks good man. Are you using a CMT tagset or something else? And is that sky from an early beta of TSC:Evolved?

Edited by HandofGod on May 24, 2018 at 10:36 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » The Gravemind on TSC:E Multiplayer V2 WIP May 2, 2018 08:32 PM (Total replies: 1)

Quote: --- Original message by: NAZgulAnass
Discover the gravemind in this fantastic multiplayer map for Halo CE that will be brought by Perla117.
This features work online.
Join the discord server for more information about updates and released of the map:
https://discord.gg/azNzpnJ
https://youtu.be/ozYywJn37PA

Looks pretty good. But is the Gravemind model from one of Haloanimator's planet flood maps? LOL

Halo CE General Discussion » Black Halo 1 Pistol REQUEST Apr 28, 2018 05:46 PM (Total replies: 3)

There's a few old school Halo 2 themed maps on here that have a Halo 1 pistol with black bitmaps (they tried to emulate the Halo 2 magnum with the Halo 1 pistol model). You could easily search for H2 Momentum on here and rip the pistol tags from it. Then add Halo 4 magnum sounds to it (from other H4 mods on here) and the Halo Revolution zoom sound (think it's Zteam but not sure).

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo PC Confirmed? Apr 25, 2018 07:54 PM (Total replies: 29)

Quote: --- Original message by: The Kingx
Phil Spencer, head of Xbox, just tweeted this . Could all of our hopes and dreams finally come true?

I'll believe it when I see it. Phil Spencer has only really delivered on making XBone backwards compatible with older Halo games so far

Halo CE General Discussion » Discord Server Needed Apr 25, 2018 07:50 PM (Total replies: 52)

Lol MEGASEAN and sparky should just have a 1v1 on someone's dedicated server and loser can't post on here for a year

Halo CE General Discussion » making Halo great again Apr 21, 2018 02:48 PM (Total replies: 23)

Let's be honest here...Halo died after Bungie left and 343 took over. People have been saying this again and again man. It's getting a bit tiresome to repeat that.
Halo: Custom Edition is still a good place to try user created maps/mods. That's also been the case since 2004 and hopefully won't change in the near future.
So I don't know why you keep posting the same stuff again and again? Complaining about the state of the franchise honestly gets old. Have you tried El Dewrito? SPV3?

Halo CE General Discussion » Discord Server Needed Apr 8, 2018 02:39 AM (Total replies: 52)

Quote: --- Original message by: SBB_Michelle
Hi, Sparky and Hand. Nice to see that you're always in good moods.

Oh yeah well I'm not the type that is at peace with God and myself like sparky so I'm unfortunately never always in a good mood

And MEGASEAN... Sparky seems to think that everything he does that's related to this community is faultless. I agree that him creating his first discord really annoyed a great deal of people (he never should of brought religion into it & he can be righteous/condescending unintentionally... among other things). I really believe though that this forum is the place to go as a point of entry into the modding community rather than a general Halo discord. Also I agree that the idea of sub communities for Halo related things on discord is best as you said (SPV3, SBB, stunt man's one).

Edited by HandofGod on Apr 8, 2018 at 02:52 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Discord Server Needed Apr 7, 2018 04:17 PM (Total replies: 52)

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGA_VKNG
Way to leave out the huge detail that you were a big religious turd which caused the whole segregation of Halo discord servers Michelle had just mentioned.

Your definition of "behave" was forcing everyone to read the Bible. No, screw that, I hope nobody comes back to that server for their own sake.

Well I think people can decide what discord they want to stay in and which ones they want to leave. Sparky has a unique way of doing things as most of us know and that will probably not change anytime soon.

I first started playing Halo PC around 2003/2004 and vaguely remember installing Custom Edition in 05, playing a few mods and being so awed by everything (even after playing a great deal of Xbox Halo 2) I then took a longgg break from Halo and returned to Halo Demo on Mac in 2010/2011. Some of the mods on there were pretty impressive and I really enjoyed Cryosis V2 (idk if anyone's heard of it) and some of the other Bloodgulch mods haha. Sparky made some good stuff for Halo on Mac back then too. When Apple dropped support for Rosetta back in 2011/2012 most of the Mac Halo modders either moved to HaloMD (Mac's version of Custom Edition basically) or Custom Edition. I started modding HaloMD in 2013 and my first mods were terrible and full of CMT and Zteam rips that I tried to personalize in cringey ways. Learned more about the modding process through 002, Sparky, NeX and alot of trial and error on Eschaton ha. When 2014 came I joined here and learned alot about bitmaps, models and basic stuff. Released my first half decent mod to HaloMD in 2015 and actually released an ODST inspired one recently, which is a refresh of Ambush.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Thros' Alsthetic Two Betrayals Released! Mar 16, 2018 09:16 PM (Total replies: 36)

Quote: --- Original message by: the concerned thros
Lol why are you so retarded? The thing is, I'm god and this is a golden mod and you can't make it work because I don't know you're retarded maybe? Actually I live in my parent's attic.

Maybe you could be nicer and walk through how to get your mod working for him via PM. Otherwise I see a warning or ban from Dennis coming your way again

Edited by HandofGod on Mar 16, 2018 at 09:20 PM

Time: Wed September 26, 2018 7:53 AM 437 ms.
A Halo Maps Website