A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: The Kingx
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 15, 2017 09:50 AM
Website: http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=userInfo&viewUserID=19849
Interests: ୧༼ ͡◉ل͜ ͡◉༽୨
Your Age: 8
What Games do you play: Microsoft Excel 2007
ᕙ༼ ಠ益ಠ༽ᕗ

Post Statistics
The Kingx has contributed to 366 posts out of 464307 total posts (.08%) in 1,314 days (.28 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Aug 15, 2017 09:50 AM (Total replies: 12103)

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt

Here's a tip for you:

Don't take this stuff so seriously lol

It's odd how often people have to be reminded of this. I mean, I can understand being concerned of the threats but it's nothing but trash talk anyways.

Probably.

Though the Drama is what keeps me coming back

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 22, 2017 09:01 AM (Total replies: 12103)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
And. Here. We. Go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZxqrylX4nk

I'm so proud of you my son

Halo CE General Discussion » I have returned Jul 13, 2017 08:20 PM (Total replies: 73)

haha yes remember good ol days when we did the stuff and the one time when the thing happened mmm good times

to think that i was 10 years younger just a decade ago. how time flies

Halo CE General Discussion » The Complete, Untold History of Halo May 30, 2017 07:32 PM (Total replies: 2)

https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/the-complete-untold-history-of-halo-an-oral-history

An interesting article where the devs of Halo talk about the development process of the games (Including the first one, of course). Pretty long read though.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! May 19, 2017 12:28 PM (Total replies: 12103)

Quote: --- Original message by: CLASSIFIED
What is happening?

Oh, it's just a normal thing we do

Halo CE General Discussion » Final Dreamweb Release May 6, 2017 05:49 PM (Total replies: 53)

can't wait to see what amazing things the latino community will do with this

Halo CE General Discussion » Bungie-fying 343i tags May 6, 2017 05:48 PM (Total replies: 14)

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGA_VKNG
Quote: --- Original message by: The Kingx
B L A C K U N D E R S U I T S

And where the hell have you been this whole time?

Just... y'know. Under the bed as usual.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bungie-fying 343i tags May 5, 2017 07:49 PM (Total replies: 14)

B L A C K U N D E R S U I T S

Halo CE General Discussion » The Problems With the Halo CE Community Oct 1, 2016 07:33 AM (Total replies: 62)

>Taking anything anyone says on this website seriously

well, if it makes you feel any better you Italians seem to have learnt better English than some of the "native" speakers I know :v

Halo CE General Discussion » NEMESIS Jul 17, 2016 07:31 AM (Total replies: 49)

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker

Huh?

Nemesis is now being tested and will be uploaded today.

It is a story based on a rebel group against the UNSC gathering Intel on activities on planet reach. If they manage to get that valuable Intel or not is the catch.
The covenant invasion on Reach begins which makes it harder. A temp team with the UNSC is upto you.
But what you find in your search will be new... totally unexpected.

Enjoy the new Models.

This story was not intended to compete with new stocks but merely to share what the group has been enjoying and say thank you to the halo. its a great family.

Matroid Lovers, this will quench your thirst for some time.

is that better?

Halo CE General Discussion » HALO WARS 2 - LET THE RIPS BEGIN Jun 13, 2016 01:59 PM (Total replies: 46)

Well, I guess the whole cartoony thing is just me \_(ツ)_/

Still, I like that 343 is going back to Bungies art style, rather than trying to recreate everything visually.

E3 trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjN1eWhzPeA

"In Halo Wars 2, the Spirit of Fire and her crew, led by Captain Cutter, face a deadly new faction known as The Banished. Their chief, the Brute warlord Atriox, is both a deadly warrior and brilliant military leader in control of a massive army. The key to victory is knowing your enemy, but Atriox is a threat no one is prepared for"

Halo CE General Discussion » HALO WARS 2 - LET THE RIPS BEGIN Jun 12, 2016 04:02 PM (Total replies: 46)

Leaked trailer screenshot:

I like how they're going back to the classic art style for this game. Though the actual in game style does appear to be a bit too cartoony.

Your memes are bad and you should feel bad

Solid 5/7 trailer, loved the random square messages and 20FPS gameplay

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! May 22, 2016 02:25 PM (Total replies: 12103)

Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Except for storyline and campaign length I didn't hear many bad things about it

But aren't those, like, the most important aspects of campaign? \_(ツ)_/

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! May 22, 2016 08:04 AM (Total replies: 12103)

Quote: --- Original message by: Jesse
Hokiebird will be streaming SPV3 for a few hours today. You can check his stream out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiywP8KnnPY

And no, Cortana has not yet received an update.

You're not the hero we deserve, but the one we need.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! May 21, 2016 06:32 PM (Total replies: 12103)

And no, Cortana has not yet received an update.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! May 20, 2016 08:39 PM (Total replies: 12103)

It's almost as though people have different opinions and everything is subjective! :o

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] SOI's SIngleplayer Adventure May 18, 2016 05:51 PM (Total replies: 246)

Awesome! I hope this mod gets a lot of attention - it's pretty clear that you've put a lot of effort on this.

OP delivers!

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! May 8, 2016 05:45 AM (Total replies: 12103)

*Bump*

SPV3's new release trailer! (Out on June 25th... hopefully.)

Time: Thu October 19, 2017 4:00 PM 547 ms.
A Halo Maps Website