A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Darkzealotx
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 22, 2016 04:13 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 22
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Darkzealotx has contributed to 321 posts out of 466726 total posts (.07%) in 1,442 days (.22 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

The stupidity in this thread made me rofl so hard. Guess trollmaps.org wil never change at all XD

Halo CE General Discussion » Smoke Screen Map Protector Jan 22, 2016 08:46 AM (Total replies: 120)

Wait so lemme get this straight.
You first released a program to unprotect maps and now you release a counter program so you can protect maps again?

Quote: --- Original message by: sparky
Can the "protection" be removed by Death Star?

If this is right^ then don't even bother. No one protects maps these days anyway. Map protection is a thing from the past, back when the forum was full of these ridiculous discussions. I like how you made a program to unprotect maps from the past seeing as map protection should have never even existed imo. But this program is just a waste of time.

Wartorn cove hands down.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Aug 6, 2015 06:49 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dwood
As i've returned to this thread and forums, I'm kind of... disappointed. Perhaps I have rose-tinted glasses, but the level of maturity displayed here is pretty low.
It's halomaps dude, it's always been like this. What exactly did you expect?

Halo CE General Discussion » A reflection upon my activities Jul 6, 2015 12:14 PM (Total replies: 68)

Quote: --- Original message by: War Master V
I can already see where this is going.

I'm not going to shove my religious beliefs down your throat, because you can believe whatever, but God doesn't exist. To believe that there is a supernatural, all-powerful and all-knowing being that controls everything is nothing short of delusional and I don't care what "proof" you have. To say that you met, spoke to, or know this God is truly ridiculous. The Bible is just a book. That's all it is. Those who believe it are ironically some of the most hateful, prejudiced, and insane people I know, despite what it teaches.

And I can already see where this here is going.

first off, who are you? Who are you to tell him or us that god doesn't exist? You say that believing in god is nothing short of a delusional and you don't care what proof anyone has to say but yet you don't have any proof yourself. And then you call those who believe in it are all ironically some of the most hateful, prejudiced, and insane people that you know of, just because the complexity of our lives may go beyond you're own knowing.

You probably don't even know what it's all about. From that I can already draw the conclusion that are not a scientist nor a person who has educated himself enough in this matter to make the claim ''god does not exist''. Just because you don't believe in god doesn't mean it's a proven fact nor give you any right to make such a claims.

Halo CE General Discussion » A reflection upon my activities Jul 6, 2015 10:07 AM (Total replies: 68)

But I will tell you what I want. I want you to not insult me.
I never did. All I did was point the obvious facts and truth.

Quote: --- Original message by: sparkyI'm probably more than twice your age, have been heralded on numerous occasions as a genius by my highly-esteemed, world-renowned professors at one of the most prestigious collegiate schools in the world that I attended with a full scholarship, and furthermore, I know God. Not one person who has ridiculed me with pointless insults can say the same for themselves.

If what you're saying here is even close to the truth, then this topic shouldn't even exist. It's probably arrogant comments like these that draw out the attention of immature kids and trolls who keep treating you 'inhumanely'.

And let me tell you this dude, if you knew anything about god you wouldn't be anything near this attitude. And i'm in no way trying to disrespect you.

Halo CE General Discussion » A reflection upon my activities Jul 5, 2015 10:25 PM (Total replies: 68)

Yet I am left wondering why I am doing this.

Most people receive compensation for their work. To put things succinctly, I will not be receiving any form of compensation for my work

I think what I'm really asking here is why should I care about the Halo communities when they don't care about me?

Here is you're answer: You Don't. It's simple, if you're doing this for fame and praise you better stop now and go do something you actually like, like a hobby. You are not the first guy here who has a 'project' and so I can assure you that in the end if whatever you're making even gets finnished, NO ONE here wil offer you the 'form of compensation' you might have been expecting.

Also, I get treated inhumanely. I get random insults directed towards my character and my intelligence. These people who are insulting me would be the beneficiaries of my work. Why should I do anything for someone who lacks basic human decency? Do you think I should do kind things and incredible amounts of work for them, all for free, while the result is them feeling like they can treat someone like dirt and have the right to expect them to do whatever they want for them in return? This is nonsense.

If you knew more about this place and the little immature children it contains then this shouldn't even need an explanation. If you do not have the ability to ignore trolls and little kids then stop and just leave. This is just another reason why you shouldn't be doing this for fame and praise. Everyone else is just being realistic because 95% of the projects that are shown here will never ever see the day. And so far you have not shown us how you're project distinguishes itself from the other 95%.

Quote: --- Original message by: sparky Why should I bother to do what I am doing?
Seeing as you don't do this for you're own fun and self esteem you might as well just quit. It's as simple as that.

Halo CE General Discussion » Need someone who can texture like a pro. Jun 26, 2015 09:03 PM (Total replies: 9)

Quote: --- Original message by: Mootjuh
If we were pros we wouldn't be here.
^this. You're not gonna find any pros here, that's for sure.

Halo CE General Discussion » CE3 2015 Live Jun 18, 2015 02:47 PM (Total replies: 532)

Quote: --- Original message by: Mourinho
Cool

Halo CE General Discussion » Did halo ce died along with xfire? Jun 12, 2015 07:01 PM (Total replies: 12)

No. Go sleep.

Halo CE General Discussion » Who wants to form a Clan/Squad type thing? Jun 11, 2015 05:18 PM (Total replies: 12)

Quote: --- Original message by: Grunter

I donno if its a good idea but foop it.
Steam: Bread Alert!
Evolve: Bread_Alert

Edited by Grunter on Jun 10, 2015 at 04:21 AM
Edited by Grunter on Jun 10, 2015 at 03:42 PM
How about some more information?

Halo CE General Discussion » Step in our place once more.. Jun 9, 2015 05:01 PM (Total replies: 55)

Quote: --- Original message by: Hitler117

where can i step in though?
Edited by Hitler117 on Jun 9, 2015 at 04:06 PM
You Don't

Halo CE General Discussion » Zeus Jun 5, 2015 10:59 AM (Total replies: 382)

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 ODST MCC Gameplay Jun 1, 2015 06:43 AM (Total replies: 42)

Quote: --- Original message by: SS Flanker

Clearing it up.

1. I bought HALO MCC.

2. This included a fusion of: Halo 1 ce (remastered) Halo 2 (remastered) Halo 3 (left alone) and halo 4 (as woeful as it was)

3. Now the techies have decided to add another flavour to the mix in the form of the slightly contrevsial H3 ODST.

4. Having bought the entire game, suffering typical dev problems which no other game has put forth yet and I'd like to point out that no other game felt as cheaply made considering it was made to include legends in the VG world. (srsly 343 set the benchmark for worlds epic game fails)

I now have to pay for another addition? Which truth be told feels like a "Oh hey let's add this in too, we forgot earlier but I'm super cereal no one will ever notice. Plus we can make enough money to buy starbucks for every day of the week for the next year and a half!

It's a wonder 343I's development and publishing techniques aren't the industry standard.
Edited by SS Flanker on Jun 1, 2015 at 05:36 AM
Dude it's just 5 bucks. And it's just the crappy halo odst campaign anyway, so who cares?
Edited by Darkzealotx on Jun 1, 2015 at 06:43 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Contingency - Top or Flop? May 25, 2015 02:52 PM (Total replies: 66)

I think the better question is will it ever get finished?

Halo CE General Discussion » Contingency - Top or Flop? May 25, 2015 09:07 AM (Total replies: 66)

It was very promising at first, but the last update was like way back in 2013/14 irc? I wouldn't be surprised if it goes down the project prometheus route and just get abandoned and forgotten. Stuff like this rarely get finished.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE/Halomaps history? May 20, 2015 09:23 AM (Total replies: 88)

Was that huge conspiracy thread deleted too? Saying Halomaps was loominati and stuff.

http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=38321

Halo CE General Discussion » Best AA's and AA ideas May 20, 2015 09:19 AM (Total replies: 13)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan 627
Sprint would be something fresh for CE...

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE/Halomaps history? May 17, 2015 01:36 PM (Total replies: 88)

Also in 2008 we formed DZMT and it's follow ups(GCT/TCEM). We were primarily a modding/mapping team. But we also made a record animatios tool(wich was a horrible fail). And of course the infamous DZMT unprotecter but I guess we all know how that story went.
Edited by Darkzealotx on May 17, 2015 at 01:39 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Final Bigass Release May 11, 2015 01:34 PM (Total replies: 388)

Quote: --- Original message by: d4rklight

Quote: --- Original message by: SpartanHex
Complaining here doesn't help you deal with it either.
I wasn't complaining. I was stating my opinion. Learn the difference m8. Idc anyway.

Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
I don't like it. It's just to big and ugly.

Just like your mom.

lmao... HAHA YOUR TRASH XD. L2mod bruh.

Maybe you should show a bit of your own work before writing L2mod to someone...

Ok.

My work:
http://s1.postimg.org/m1mwfejmn/exterior.jpg

http://s9.postimg.org/omaxsdte7/gun.jpg

http://s13.postimg.org/cnhhjejf/mod.jpg

Altis94's bigass:
http://hce.halomaps.org/images/files/lg/25screenshot00-63.jpg

http://www.trollfootball.me/upload/thumb/1618444_981205071919709_1080219335_n.jpg

fixed*
Edited by d4rklight on May 11, 2015 at 01:14 PM

Time: Sat May 26, 2018 7:26 PM 500 ms.
A Halo Maps Website