A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Unethical Nightmare
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 30, 2017 02:33 PM
Interests: The opposite of your interests
Your Age: Immortal
What Games do you play: The opposite of what you play
Think first before acting

Post Statistics
Unethical Nightmare has contributed to 62 posts out of 464307 total posts (.01%) in 1,223 days (.05 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

This goes for fanboys of anything and the worst offenders are Sony fanboys.

A common myth is that fanboys love companies but the truth is that fanboys just use the companies as the basis of their identities and extremely brittle egos. All the fanboys I've seen have posted the most arrogant crap in existence, and after reading that garbage it's become clear that fanboys don't love the companies. Fanboys love themselves, and only themselves.

But why is this? What have fanboys done for the world to justify acting like they're the only people that matter? Why do they think nobody else is important other than them?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 5 - Sanghelios campaign gameplay Sep 14, 2015 08:38 PM (Total replies: 208)

Quote: --- Original message by: The Kingx
Title says all. What do you guys think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57AD5inbKAs

I think a bunch of angry bungie fanboys are gonna start flaming people just for liking this, that's what. Pretty ******* pathetic of them tbh.

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGASEAN2812
>implying people have no reason to dislike *SOME* content 343 makes.

No, they can dislike whatever they want. They have no reason to attack people who like 343's content, or flame them for liking 343.

Why do the 343i-haters attack people just for liking something different? Why are they so butthurt over what doesn't concern them?

I don't get why any of them hate life to begin with because there's so much you can do with it especially after you grow up.

Do some of them live in basements and have no lives?

Halo CE General Discussion » 3rd Person For 1.10? Dec 12, 2014 05:46 PM (Total replies: 27)

Quote: --- Original message by: StormUndBlackbird
It works.

http://i.imgur.com/tdZ9Mpo.png

What map is this?

Seriously only a few months here and I see nothing except posts saying "Halo is the new pokemon" "halo sucks now" or "I hate halo and want it to end", then see people flamed others nads off over just not agreeing with them. That's not all, I also see people just talking crap about everything and their posts are unhappy about everything in general.

Come on guys, why are you so angry, bitter and miserable? I'm not trying to start a flame war or get people mad. I just want to know why so many of you hate life and are never positive. On a side note, if you hate Halo so much then wtf are you doing on a Halo forum to begin with?

Halo CE General Discussion » Don't get anything from Microsoft anymore Dec 5, 2014 10:13 PM (Total replies: 22)

Mappers watch this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBINsZTUUjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rao0DK04Q8w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkYgC-AvPGM

NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM MICROSOFT EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!! You guys are right to hate 343i by the way.

Halo CE General Discussion » Feet First Into Hell (Single Player Idea) Dec 5, 2014 10:04 PM (Total replies: 6)

Quote: --- Original message by: beaucephal
Quote: --- Original message by: rcghalohell
hate the control scheme, im a original bumper jumper so I like to press A to change grenades and X for equipment

Well, TBF, if this ends up getting made for CE, you can just remap your controls, right? No big deal.

Yeah.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Collection PC Petition NOW!!!! Dec 5, 2014 10:03 PM (Total replies: 145)

Quote: --- Original message by: YSlayer12
Halo:CEAPC confirmed.

What's that?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 5 opinions Dec 5, 2014 10:02 PM (Total replies: 58)

Quote: --- Original message by: Banshee64
Yeah, that's what the thread's about. I believe this is how forums are supposed to work.

Get back on the short bus and leave the site. We'll all be happier without you.

Quote: --- Original message by: Echo77

I don't attack people who like it, but it didn't meet my criteria for a Halo game, so I don't care much for it. I'll tell them why I didn't like it, I'll tell them why I might not agree with their reasoning, but I don't tell them they're stupid just because they like something that I'm not fond of.
Edited by Echo77 on Dec 3, 2014 at 06:47 PM

Cool you're a lot better than most I'd say

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Collection PC Petition NOW!!!! Dec 3, 2014 06:47 PM (Total replies: 145)

Quote: --- Original message by: unkowndevelopername
I sign up the petiton ages ago. This what happens when microsoft don't listen to PC gamers.

lol, who do they listen to?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Collection PC Petition NOW!!!! Dec 3, 2014 06:39 PM (Total replies: 145)

Quote: --- Original message by: ftsshot

I agree with you I am so happy microsoft losing so much money. Lolz if u notice something everyone giving this game back to the game store.

Ahah microsoft are scared now.

Amen brother, freedom to the people!

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Dec 3, 2014 06:37 PM (Total replies: 12103)

Quote: --- Original message by: Echo77
You're going to get something. No product now does not equate to no product ever. The project is not cancelled. It is delayed.

The only thing that occured to me is that you are impatient and assume that no one will complain about problems CMT wasn't "able to solve" in the event of a hypothetical early release, when in fact they are currently working on solving those problems as we speak. Hence the delay.

People most definitely will complain about an unfinished product. People complain about finished products. If you're going to do something, do it right, instead of just rushing it out the door in an effort to meet a deadline,
Edited by Echo77 on Dec 3, 2014 at 06:35 PM

You could have just said that rather than flat out insult people who'd prefer to have it now if finishing it wasn't going to occur.

That does not justify attacking people for liking something you don't. Enjoying a different product is not a valid reason for bigotry, resentment, and doing everything possible to make someone suffer.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Collection PC Petition NOW!!!! Dec 3, 2014 06:33 PM (Total replies: 145)

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Not really. If the Xbox would fail, what would stop Sony from doing just as bad things?

(And don't tell me they won't because 'their Sony'). Competition is important in a free market system.

Sony already got scared away from doing this stuff didn't they? Even if they repeat Microsoft's misdeeds, people can boycott their products too.

The reason why I'd prefer Xbox One failing is because of this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rao0DK04Q8w

Microsoft is evil and deserves to be destroyed.

That's a very unintelligent reason for wanting to cause pain and misery.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 Campaign Dec 3, 2014 06:28 PM (Total replies: 112)

That's a lot of work though.

Time: Thu October 19, 2017 4:01 PM 406 ms.
A Halo Maps Website