A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Valentin
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 1, 2015 01:15 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Valentin has contributed to 64 posts out of 469495 total posts (.01%) in 2,000 days (.03 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Quote: --- Original message by: Kinnet
Quote: --- Original message by: BigBadBootyDaddy
See, everybody knows American white trash is up here-

and then Colombian\Mexican brown trash is way down here-

So EmmanuelCD, I got a question for ya: what's it like knowing you're the lowest form of homie sapien there is!?

.... Sorry for being born latino, speack spanish and like tacos what a terrible person i must be.
Edited by Kinnet on Oct 31, 2015 at 07:54 PM

At least you're not Filipino.

Or French!

Halo CE General Discussion » Extensible Memory Mods Oct 14, 2015 12:55 PM (Total replies: 37)

Quote: --- Original message by: sparky
and intelligent people don't associate with assholes.
Edited by sparky on Oct 14, 2015 at 11:06 AM

You've clearly never been to a Mensa meeting then.

Halo CE General Discussion » You Decide Aug 15, 2015 01:35 PM (Total replies: 11)

Halo CE General Discussion » (WIP)10K Map Pack Jul 21, 2015 04:07 AM (Total replies: 145)

That humanship map looks pretty great. I don't suppose you could give a quick rundown/cheat-sheet on how to that artsyle sometime? It's been kicking me hard...

Halo CE General Discussion » hey fellas! im back to the halo ce game! Jun 18, 2015 03:29 AM (Total replies: 45)

Edited by Valentin on Jun 18, 2015 at 03:29 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Contingency - Top or Flop? May 25, 2015 04:21 PM (Total replies: 66)

I just build segmented road parts in 3DS myself.

Halo CE General Discussion » Contingency - Top or Flop? May 25, 2015 04:04 PM (Total replies: 66)

Quote: --- Original message by: DaLode
Just learnt the spline-tool today, what a fantastic workflow for making rivers!

I know right?

Quote: --- Original message by: General_101
Please stop working on Halo entirely and get out while you have your sanity.

Halo CE General Discussion » The sauce of open. Feb 8, 2015 04:00 PM (Total replies: 6)

Halo CE General Discussion » Zeus Feb 8, 2015 12:18 PM (Total replies: 382)

Quote: --- Original message by: Zetren

Quote: --- Original message by: sparky
The most revealing sign of debasement is the use of pluralism to represent oneself, whereas the mature individual represents their identity as the singular because they have the continence of taking responsibility for their own actions and words.

Speak for yourself, because you are actually the only person you can ever represent. Testimony is only ever given on behalf of oneself; indicated by oneself, and according to one's own word. Nobody can legitimately speak for another being; it is only through capacity of being that one can represent.

In other words, any statements of "we" or "us" are inherently inaccurate and invalid. How can you speak for the love of others and claim a statement about a perceived plural identity of those individuals who use this forum? What you are saying is incorrect, and you know it.

Please keep this thread locked on its appropriate topic.
Edited by sparky on Feb 8, 2015 at 10:36 AM

Holy Lord, you are indeed the most obnoxious person I have ever seen on the internet
Edited by Zetren on Feb 8, 2015 at 11:21 AM

I dunno, guy. You ever seen the steam community forums?

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
People played Destiny?

Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] Feb 5, 2015 08:35 AM (Total replies: 8490)

Quote: --- Original message by: SGT Arroyo
Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
I... uh... what is it?
your mum.

Once again, we are stunned by your supa hot wit.
Seriously guy, are you 8 years old?

Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
Sparky has no idea what he is talking about.

Halo CE General Discussion » release h2 elite anims Jan 30, 2015 02:25 AM (Total replies: 10)

Quote: --- Original message by: Mootjuh
Are those the ones with the pelvis thrust animation?

I actually have those...

I like poultry with broccoli.

I prefer it with hollandaise sauce myself. Broccoli is on the side.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jan 24, 2015 06:02 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Reading these comments is increasing the skill and intellect of the readers.

CMT and these comments made me a prodigy.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] SOI's Tag dump Jan 16, 2015 06:50 AM (Total replies: 1142)

I'm gonna have to say I love that Spectre/Revenant. One of my brodies did something very similar, actually. I just love the hybrid design.

I find memes and images fun to a point. For example, I think we all got a chuckle out of my Teal'c "Indeed" christmas image, which I made myself!

Indeed.

Quote: --- Original message by: Mootjuh
Quote: --- Original message by: sshers4
The graphics looks so close to halo anniversary.

Don't go spewing ninsense here, buddy.
B30 in Anniversary has over a million triangles.

When did you get so arrogant?

Time: Sat December 7, 2019 10:32 PM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website