A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Docer
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 30, 2017 05:49 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 999
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Docer has contributed to 189 posts out of 462810 total posts (.04%) in 1,048 days (.18 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Dreams in a Cryotank: Official Halo CE thread. Mar 30, 2017 05:49 PM (Total replies: 52)

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGA_VKNG

http://i.imgur.com/FixdwkAh.jpg

Dreamweb release date and a look into the future of the team tomorrow

MARCH 31ST, 7:30 PM PDT.
Edited by MEGA_VKNG on Mar 30, 2017 at 02:48 PM

Is this your first finished project? Hope will be great

Halo CE General Discussion » SPV2 actual beta releases Mar 29, 2017 06:26 PM (Total replies: 71)

I actually play very well SPV3 with a low end PC even using all the effects.

Halo CE General Discussion » Syncing AI components. Feb 17, 2017 12:19 AM (Total replies: 27)

This is a very dumb question but can we copy the netcode from the xbox version to put it in the PC version?

Halo CE General Discussion » MEGA BLOCKS HALO Cancelled! Jan 9, 2017 08:05 PM (Total replies: 2)

Thanks Microsoft!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZB8d11d9go

Halo CE General Discussion » What Happened To Custom Edition? Aug 18, 2016 03:24 PM (Total replies: 54)

Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
Quote: --- Original message by: The Master
More than a decade of decay and player migration. Soon even the mexicans will have computers powerful enough to play decent games of this decade and Halo CE will die like preety much any other shooter before it. It's a miracle it's still alive.

No, it is still dificult to buy graphic´s card over here. You have to buy a pc with that already built in it. I´ve been searching litheraly all over the state to find one, seems nobody sells it. I need to buy only on online stores like Amazon o SegundaMano

Where you from? I live in Leon Guanajuato and we have a lots of stores where you can buy anything for your PC.

Quote: --- Original message by: HyperAlex

None of this is feasible inside the vanilla Halo engine.
Edited by HyperAlex on Aug 3, 2016 at 02:01 PM
Edited by HyperAlex on Aug 3, 2016 at 03:34 PM

So with this could be possible sync for example a jetpack?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Composition Jul 12, 2016 11:23 PM (Total replies: 391)

Quote: --- Original message by: LegitGameReviews
Stop it, you're turning me on.

This newbie boy wanna be the troll here but he doesn't cos he's too s2pid just ignore him, maybe his uncle touch him.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jun 25, 2016 08:29 PM (Total replies: 11962)

Hey great work but I have a problem when I turn on the visor nothing happen only make the switch sound but nothing happen and in the last part of the Halo mission where you rescue the marines Full hammer should came but she doesn't and the game won't follow but I think that was a comun problem but the Visor is what I want to fix.

Halo CE General Discussion » Project-Contingency (Fan made Halo Game) Jun 16, 2016 12:36 PM (Total replies: 382)

Will be possible to make custom maps or even a custom campaign?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 4 anniversary! Jun 13, 2016 04:00 PM (Total replies: 8)

Stop creating ths sh11tty posts you piece of crap just spam the site.

Halo CE General Discussion » Error while installing MSXML Jun 1, 2016 02:46 PM (Total replies: 5)

Quote: --- Original message by: AlissArcana
Seems like a permissions error, try running it as Administrator by holding Ctrl+Shift and double clicking on msxml.msi. btw that version of MSXML 4.0 is outdated. I'd suggest downloading this version instead.

Same even running as administrator

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Screen shot is 3 blurry 5 me. Just copy what it says in the error window here miriam.

the error says

"An error occured during the installation of assembly component"
and yeah Miriam is my wife I logged with her fb account

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Are these stock Halo CE files? Or HAC2?

Yes is in HCE files
Edited by Docer on Jun 1, 2016 at 05:08 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Error while installing MSXML May 31, 2016 01:47 PM (Total replies: 5)

So I been trying to install the chat for HCE in my old laptop but this error appear while installing somebody can help me?

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee491/Miriam_Schizo/Sin%20tiacutetulo_zpshhtgfjli.jpg

Edited by Docer on May 31, 2016 at 01:51 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Idea for modders with no ideas : BRUTAL HALO Apr 24, 2016 02:55 PM (Total replies: 78)

try using as reference a Halo book or the comics or try making a next part of an already made campaign, I love something based in Halo 2 new mombasa I am not good aat writting but may be if we all as community help to you we can make an awesome custom campaign.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Planet_flood_a Apr 24, 2016 02:50 PM (Total replies: 119)

Quote: --- Original message by: DaLode
More screenshots and perhaps a trailer would be nice.

Halo CE General Discussion » Weird Screen Problem. Help! Apr 24, 2016 02:48 PM (Total replies: 44)

i think you are using spanish or french or any other language version of halo try using the english version, this happened to me when i was playing the SPV2 campaign in a spanish HCE version.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Request] Program - Read for more info Apr 22, 2016 01:21 AM (Total replies: 31)

Just learn english is not hard at all.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Composition Apr 17, 2016 06:13 PM (Total replies: 391)

Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Quote: --- Original message by: DaLode
I don't do any of the things on that list.
But I can provide moral support and beer.

Are we getting our BBQ? I live in the Netherlands so I live close enough :P

I'll carry the chicks ;)

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 vista Custom Maps Apr 14, 2016 11:11 PM (Total replies: 43)

Could be awesome if we start modding H2V and I know that since was released it can't be modded but I think we already have the knoledge to mod it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 14, 2016 11:03 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Hey Dennis what about ban the subnet?

Time: Mon May 22, 2017 7:21 PM 266 ms.
A Halo Maps Website