A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: HattyHattington
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 16, 2020 08:28 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
goldkilla88

Post Statistics
HattyHattington has contributed to 159 posts out of 465360 total posts (.03%) in 2,083 days (.08 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Any updated animation exporters? Mar 16, 2020 08:28 PM (Total replies: 3)

Quote: --- Original message by: MosesofEgypt
Mozzarilla allows decompiling entire animation tags into jm files. It has the same option for gbxmodels. Refinery allows both of those as well, but from map files(just put it in data extract mode).

https://github.com/Sigmmma/mek

If you need help, ask on the github, because I don't maintain it anymore.

My apologies, I meant exporting from 3dsmax to .jma and etc. MEK has been very useful though ever since I started tinkering with things again so I appreciate it nonetheless

Looking amazing so far, waiting until the 28th to play everything at once!

Halo CE General Discussion » Any updated animation exporters? Mar 14, 2020 05:46 PM (Total replies: 3)

Hey old timers, I've been using CAD's old animation exporter, but only the compact version works on newer 3ds max versions which doesn't have batch exporting from 3ds files. (using 2017 since it was the oldest one available for a student license)

Anyone know of any other exporters that support batch exporting of animation files so I don't have to painstakingly go through and export every animation file individually for custom biped animations?

Halo CE General Discussion » BN Tagset Release Aug 2, 2019 06:50 PM (Total replies: 9)

The fact that the entire set of Halo 3 Flood is in CE now is crazy to me. Looks awesome, although the textures are a lil dark.

Incredible, It's so amazing to see this after so long. If MCC Halo PC actually ends up cross compatible with custom edition, I might have to hop back into modding and mess around even if just out of curiosity.

I "left" in 2015, then played with a bunch of stuff in my free time for a year or two, so probably 8 or 9 years total.
I think I started playing Halo PC/CE early 2008, and couldn't figure out how to do anything modding or map wise for a good year or so. Figured out how to place AI and made a good amount of AI maps until about 2010 when I joined the forum with "goldkilla88" and just occasionally posted and tweaked with stuff. Didn't really do anything worthwhile until I begged LoneWarrior (Flood Campaign dude) to let me help him in 2012 and kinda befriended him. Started playing with 3ds max and threw some stuff his way and obviously it didn't exactly meet his quality bar lmfao. Started learning the way of rips and did a ton of stuff like that. Built up a bunch of s--t I made for personal intrest or to contribute to projects like Pepzee's firefight stuff. My goldilla88 account got banned at some point because I thought it was cool to be edgy and annoying and get slammed with the hammer. Came back, worked on more stuff, then dumped a bunch of stuff in a mega pack in 2015, and since then, I come back once or twice a year for nostalgia. (or cancer if you look at it that way?)

Sorry for the rant, just trippy to think about when I put it in perspective. Yall are a part of my childhood :'). unfortunately :''')

Halo CE General Discussion » Project Ammonia Mar 9, 2017 07:08 PM (Total replies: 12)

sometimes, visiting this place seems worth it when i come back to things like this

:')

Halo CE General Discussion » I have hit my breaking point with this forum. Jun 19, 2016 05:05 PM (Total replies: 13)

Even more reason to drop in every couple months and gave a shameless laugh or two, lmao

Halo CE General Discussion » I have hit my breaking point with this forum. Jun 19, 2016 04:37 PM (Total replies: 13)

I can tell this place has aged beautifully

Halo CE General Discussion » Goldkilla's giant dump of tags [2011~2015] May 17, 2015 07:29 PM (Total replies: 30)

Bumptity.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10031442/maps.zip
Here is a few maps in my maps folder I made awhile back. Nothing special really.
It has day and night versions of some old Bg mod I made, Landslide, Oasis, Stuck, BBT-Hang 'Em High, and the old christmas map I made.

(note: the archive is compressed to be smaller then the tag pack itself so hopefully that shouldn't be an issue)

Halo CE General Discussion » Goldkilla's giant dump of tags [2011~2015] May 10, 2015 10:04 PM (Total replies: 30)

Quote: --- Original message by: DOPPELGANGER
I really wish youd do all the tf2 bots.

Too much effort, honestly. Porting just those was super annoying, plus I'd have to make death animations.

Halo CE General Discussion » Goldkilla's giant dump of tags [2011~2015] May 7, 2015 01:25 PM (Total replies: 30)

Quote: --- Original message by: DOOM899

Quote: --- Original message by: HattyHattington
Quote: --- Original message by: Bungie LLC

Quote: --- Original message by: The Kingx

- dozens of rare pepes
Edited by HattyHattington on May 2, 2015 at 04:35 PM

awww yiss http://i.imgur.com/bwOUF4p.jpg

SECONDED

can you be convinced to do a source tag release in any way. it's immensely great that you did this, i remember seeing your content on youtube years ago. my only concern is that HEK plus breaks stuff and would have the potential to damage extracted things
Edited by Bungie LLC on May 5, 2015 at 08:28 PM

The data folder and tags folder(with the important stuff and replacements for broken extracted tags) are included in the download Zip, that was my main priority. It was just convenient for me that way. (and I think others too since people can just take a look at what they want in the map)

Speaking of my Youtube, I basically purged all of my videos. I left a few behind since they are still semi-active but I don't have a reason to keep Halo things on there anymore.
why did you give up on halo ? because some of thos things seem like part of a map
Edited by DOOM899 on May 7, 2015 at 06:45 AM

I contributed stuff to a few maps but nothing much. Mostly those extra flood stuffs that I never showed off until now.

I don't really have a reason to keep doing stuff, to be honest. I don't like much of the community anymore and so far I haven't really finished any of my projects, so I'm not going to keep this stuff to myself pointlessly. *cough zteam cough*

It's not like it's the end of the world, so I might make a dumb ai map or something every so often, like how I did before I started doing actual custom modding. But life is taking over and I don't have time to work on things anymore.

Halo CE General Discussion » Goldkilla's giant dump of tags [2011~2015] May 6, 2015 09:19 PM (Total replies: 30)

Quote: --- Original message by: Bungie LLC

Quote: --- Original message by: The Kingx

- dozens of rare pepes
Edited by HattyHattington on May 2, 2015 at 04:35 PM

awww yiss http://i.imgur.com/bwOUF4p.jpg

SECONDED

can you be convinced to do a source tag release in any way. it's immensely great that you did this, i remember seeing your content on youtube years ago. my only concern is that HEK plus breaks stuff and would have the potential to damage extracted things
Edited by Bungie LLC on May 5, 2015 at 08:28 PM

The data folder and tags folder(with the important stuff and replacements for broken extracted tags) are included in the download Zip, that was my main priority. It was just convenient for me that way. (and I think others too since people can just take a look at what they want in the map)

Speaking of my Youtube, I basically purged all of my videos. I left a few behind since they are still semi-active but I don't have a reason to keep Halo things on there anymore.

Halo CE General Discussion » Organizing tags May 3, 2015 07:24 PM (Total replies: 5)

Quote: --- Original message by: S12Spark
Alright, so in light of my recent decision to start a massive tag collection, I have noticed something, I need to organize them better. I know how, and what to do, however I need to find a way to store credits, as in keep track of who made what, which will be pretty difficult to do, but it is a must have. It's rude to just write "credit goes to whoever made this"

I'm thinking of a massive text file but its not going to be easy, anyone have any ideas?

I would just do what you said, keep a text file with credits, then update it whenever you add something to the pack. Maybe put it right in the /tags directory.

Halo CE General Discussion » Goldkilla's giant dump of tags [2011~2015] May 3, 2015 05:45 PM (Total replies: 30)

Quote: --- Original message by: michaelwilliam
Half life 3 has been cofirmed!

Seriously good work. Your going to upload this on halomaps.

Thanks, and definitely already done.

Halo CE General Discussion » Goldkilla's giant dump of tags [2011~2015] May 3, 2015 01:07 PM (Total replies: 30)

Quote: --- Original message by: Cheddars
Contributing to the Soviet Union requires none of your dirty capitalist money, take for free.

Das ist ein Ivan.

Etwas für Sie, Ich mag zu tun.

Halo CE General Discussion » Goldkilla's giant dump of tags [2011~2015] May 3, 2015 10:19 AM (Total replies: 30)

Contributing to the Soviet Union requires none of your dirty capitalist money, take for free.

Halo CE General Discussion » Goldkilla's giant dump of tags [2011~2015] May 2, 2015 06:16 PM (Total replies: 30)

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGASEAN2812
This pack brings back so many memories, even the christmas stuff is in this, I remember when i was still modelling for that... so many memories.

It makes me sad I kept missing those deadlines. Oh well, the resources are there, it just needs to be completed.

Halo CE General Discussion » Goldkilla's giant dump of tags [2011~2015] May 2, 2015 05:04 PM (Total replies: 30)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spiral

Hey, glad to see these tags aren't going to fade away.

Oh and don't forget to upload this to halomaps. This place needs more tags.
Glad to see you.
Edited by Spiral on May 2, 2015 at 05:01 PM

Yep, did it right as I posted this. I didn't want a phony pack going up.

Halo CE General Discussion » Goldkilla's giant dump of tags [2011~2015] May 2, 2015 04:43 PM (Total replies: 30)

Quote: --- Original message by: S12Spark
10/10 just what I was hoping for. I am literally filling up around 32TB of halo ce stuff.

Be careful to not make your tags topple over and puke, haha. HEK doesn't like it when you've got too much stuff.

Time: Mon March 30, 2020 9:54 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website