A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: VEERZ
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 13, 2014 09:16 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 24
What Games do you play: halo CE

Post Statistics
VEERZ has contributed to 3 posts out of 469756 total posts (0.00%) in 2,016 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » vehicle respawn in a specific location Aug 13, 2014 09:16 AM (Total replies: 8)

yes im using sapp bro.sorry im new to here.please help me....

Halo CE General Discussion » vehicle respawn in a specific location Aug 13, 2014 06:35 AM (Total replies: 8)

Quote: --- Original message by: Mootjuh
Not a scripter, but can't you just do a object_spawn when a certain gamemode is selected and add the vehicle to that designated location and name it. Then check "does not spawn automatically(or something allong the lines of that)"

i want to do this when im not in the server.i mean i want to get this thing done from the event system bro... can u?

Halo CE General Discussion » vehicle respawn in a specific location Aug 13, 2014 05:18 AM (Total replies: 8)

I want to spawn a vehicle in a specific location and i used below command in event file.the command works fine, but if someone take the spawned vehicle and drop it, it will disappear from the map in 60 sec and it won't re spawn again in the specific location i added before.i have put to re spawn all vehicles in 60 sec in the game type too.can somebody help me please?

event_start $mode:bigassctf 'spawn vehi "altis\vehicles\spade\spade" location1'

Time: Tue February 18, 2020 1:43 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website