A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: henry the grunt
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 10, 2008 05:18 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 14
What Games do you play: Halo CE, Halo 2 vista
Got any idea for fan fictions?
AIM:
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
henry the grunt has contributed to 562 posts out of 470291 total posts (.12%) in 2,713 days (.21 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » 1.08 Official No-CD Patch Released! Aug 10, 2008 05:18 AM (Total replies: 71)

After I installed the patch, when I host or join a server, it says "Unable to join game".

Idk why that happens.
Edited by henry the grunt on Aug 10, 2008 at 05:22 AM

Don't tell me that is you. Surprised face.

Use devmode.

Halo CE General Discussion » UNBANNED MOD? Apr 21, 2008 07:28 AM (Total replies: 19)

Magic! It works! omg it works but I didn't even download it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Custom Items Thread! Apr 20, 2008 03:36 AM (Total replies: 32)

Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo
well, my Poke'Bombs work

This would be an awsome vehicle tag

Edited by Advancebo on Apr 20, 2008 at 02:23 AM

PIKACHU!!!

Halo CE General Discussion » Making great maps-a Halomaps fanfic Apr 19, 2008 02:29 PM (Total replies: 46)

Sorry for bumping but, why is there no new episodes coming out :( :{ =[ :[ =( ={

Halo CE General Discussion » wm_combo Apr 19, 2008 12:52 PM (Total replies: 307)

Quote: --- Original message by: _kid_
This map is soo lame.

Custom edition is dying more and more each day.

Will you stop that?

Halo CE General Discussion » An interesting idea... Apr 19, 2008 09:37 AM (Total replies: 17)

Quote: --- Original message by: MYTHIC_113
Well there are a few questions still to be answered, such as:

Who will rip them?
Who will rig them?
Who will texture them?
Who will make the map to hold it all?
Who will take there PRECIOUS time to do all this?
Who will be willing enough to take up the challenge?
Who will want to create the map and its objects?
Who has the time to do it?
Who will stop me from posting to many questions?
Who can....(drops dead from a gun shot)
Edited by Advancebo on Apr 19, 2008 at 01:15 AM
Whoever offers to help him, you fool.

I was bored so i felt like flaming

Edited by henry the grunt on Apr 19, 2008 at 09:38 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » GHP Toilet Apr 18, 2008 09:40 AM (Total replies: 46)

Quote: --- Original message by: Master Chief Sucks at Halo
Stupid helmet, I can't f*cking drown myself in the toilet. Sad face.

lol. btw i think it would be better if some parts are smoother.

Halo CE General Discussion » Xfire buddy request Apr 18, 2008 08:30 AM (Total replies: 37)

Quote: --- Original message by: the_ark
sucks balls since we got nothing in taiwan

neither does Hong Kong.

Halo CE General Discussion » Xfire buddy request Apr 17, 2008 10:21 AM (Total replies: 37)

MEEEEE ON THE SAME TIME ZONE!!!!! ME HENRYGRUNT!!!!!!!

Halo CE General Discussion » GHP Toilet Apr 17, 2008 10:19 AM (Total replies: 46)

Quote: --- Original message by: ChocolateNugget
Why not have it fart(nuke)?

Fart is an explosion and the nuke is the turd XD

Halo CE General Discussion » My Portable Turret Idea Apr 17, 2008 10:18 AM (Total replies: 50)

Quote: --- Original message by: DarkHalo003
Maybe you should think of an effective weapon that hasn't been made before critisizing others for trying to think of something new.

Iron, I was talking about a spike-styled BR like thing, but whatever, skc_chains seems to know what he is talking about. =/

How about I make a smoke dispensing item or smoke grenade? I haven't seen that before....but lets talk about this in the custom weapons thread. Anyways, I wantedto make a badass AR/turret gun that sounds sick and like the GoW lancer.

Well, the spike-styled BR like thing is THE SAME as the spiker firing in semi-auto....... Aren't they the same?

Halo CE General Discussion » hey guys look what i've been working on... Apr 17, 2008 09:41 AM (Total replies: 14)

Quote: --- Original message by: Invader Veex
U fux'd CSFLOYD's rifle up. good job.

Also, maybe use the gallery thread.

Umm.... Eh.... Make me think of some terrible thing......

Halo CE General Discussion » New gametype. Apr 16, 2008 10:40 AM (Total replies: 31)

Play VIP with vehicles. Grr don't make it complicated. Just put human vehicles and covenant vehicles separately in each base.

Halo CE General Discussion » My Portable Turret Idea Apr 16, 2008 10:28 AM (Total replies: 50)

Quote: --- Original message by: DarkHalo003
I have a few ideas for weapons now!

-Spike turret. - Chopper

-Spiking Rifle (Spike-using sniper) - Spike Rifle = Spiker (yay)

-Spiker Carbine (Spiking BR/Carbine sort of thing) - I don't see the difference with the Spiker.

-Dual-Spikers maybe? - Dual-wielding is crap

-Literal Grenade Launcher (shoots frag, plasma, and whatever grenades) - I'd rather throw them out

-Airstrike Marker? (Hammer of Dawn-like marking system maybe?)

-Visor Disruptor (messes up visor vision)

-More Halo item ideas to come!

Halo CE General Discussion » wm_combo Apr 15, 2008 12:24 PM (Total replies: 307)

Sidewinder, Gephyrophobia, Bridge of Truth and Reconciliation, Ice Fields, Hang 'Em High and BOARDING ACTION!!1!eleventy-one!!!1111!!!

Halo CE General Discussion » The Best Luck You ever had... Apr 15, 2008 11:07 AM (Total replies: 72)

In bloodgulch, I shot a rocket to a guy on top of the base. Then his teammate respawned in front of him... Oops what a good teammate... Still I got one kill, but he didn't die, his teammate did.

Halo CE General Discussion » GHP Toilet Apr 15, 2008 10:07 AM (Total replies: 46)

I would choose a white toilet rather than a grey toilet....

Halo CE General Discussion » wm_combo Apr 15, 2008 10:04 AM (Total replies: 307)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dusinator
Yeah, I went back on the map and discovered that lol. I've never gone back through the teleporter exit only marks so suffice to say it confused me. =P

I still can't find the maze or how to get onto the blood gulch cliffs. This map is getting frustrating lol. I also spent time wandering around the walls of the campaign area in search of a mysterious teleporter, and fell off of the edge a few times trying to get onto the 'supports' for the light bridge. =\

Search for teleporters in Chiron. Meh just look around in it.

Time: Fri April 18, 2014 7:04 AM 313 ms.
A Halo Maps Website