A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: TheMegajd16
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 11, 2015 08:39 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo PC CE 2 3 ODST REACH 4, NFS, Half Life 1 2, TLOU, DCUO, Infamous, BF 1234,
wait, what??!?
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
TheMegajd16 has contributed to 45 posts out of 467774 total posts (.01%) in 1,553 days (.03 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Fail/Funny Montage MUST SEE <3 Dec 11, 2015 08:39 PM (Total replies: 65)

Quote: --- Original message by: PopeAK49
Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator
Quote: --- Original message by: ScarFOx
lol

lol

lol

lol

Thanks about this.
Waiting for BTCC22

Halo CE General Discussion » Game won't even start Dec 9, 2015 07:44 PM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: Tucker933
Btcc22: HAC problems, expected to be down for ~24h - run in windowed mode as a temporary fix

where you got that?
with HAC2 Halo is not opening to me even windowed, just halo stop working, without showing me any game window

Halo CE General Discussion » What is going on with SPV3? Dec 8, 2015 10:23 PM (Total replies: 13)

http://www.reddit.com/r/halospv3/

Updated images

Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
I don't know if you noticed but nobody ever uses OS to host servers.

and if I want to create a server with yelo maps?

Harbinger, do you can add all UHMSO stuff to OS Dedicated servers??? :D
Edited by TheMegajd16 on Aug 2, 2015 at 02:13 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: War Master V
Even if you don't want to completely replicate Halo 5 you need to fix that HUD. It looks terrible and isn't game accurate.

There is much, much more to it than replacing a few bitmaps.

can you tell me in what aspects? (remeber all is still wip)
thanks

Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper
Your weapon audio could seriously use a quality boost. Try ripping the sounds from the game directly (or pm me and i might not mind grabbing them for you). Past that this looks pretty good

sounds are extracted from halo 4, in the trailer sony vegas has downgraded all audio quality, but if you think it can be better any help will be acepted :)

**Welcome to: Cross Bridge!**

Hi everyone. I'm Megajd16. With the great contribution of ShadowMods Team (another latino team), (Bogey04 and Hayabusa) are making a new map inspired in the Halo 5 Arena Multiplayer map (Crossfire), called "Cross Bridge" (as the title says). Im glad to show it. All this represents WIP (Work In Progress).

------------------------------------------------------------

The map uses assets from Halo 4, because we don't want to make a "replica" of Halo 5; only some H5 multiplayer weapons are being modeled by the moment. The BSP in general was made from scratch, taking moths of re - designs. It looks like the Halo 5 map, but, with some variants. In this case, the main area is a long "energy bridge" in the middle of the BSP. The map supports all the Gametypes.

Weapon list (these can change in the process with no previous notifications):

- Sniper rifle
- Battle rifle
- Rocket launcher
- Magnum [WIP still not in map]
- Assault rifle
- Designated marksman rifle (DMR)
- Sub machine gun (SMG) [WIP still not in map]
- Shotgun

Biped list (it's a multibiped tag):

- EOD
- EVA
- ODST
- Recon
- Recruit

Images (in alphabetic order):

MrCrhomed Adapting the Techsuit from Halo 5 to the H4 one.

We don't have plans to release this map in the early future, but, we will send the beta to the (SBB) clan, so they will can feedback us with good critics. After that, we will still working in the map, fixing the issues and then we will release a final version (or maybe a beta version so you can feedback us just as SBB). That's all guys. I hope you enjoyed the project

Credits:

- Sled (ShadowMods Team): HUD, Scripts.
- MrChromed (ShadowMods Team): Multibiped shaders and some textures in general.
- Hayabusa : BSP and UVW Mapping.
- Bogey04 : Project leader, lightmaps fixing, textures.
- Starkill (ShadowMods Team): HUD parts, meters and other stuff.
- Seb (ShadowMods Team): Biped rigging and tagging.
- Cono256 (ShadowMods Team): Weapons, sounds and MP dialog tags.
- 343 Industries: All the stuff extracted from Halo 4.
- Adjutant Team: Bringing us it's software to make this possible. You are amazing guys!

Updated Images with new BSP
Edited by TheMegajd16 on Jul 30, 2015 at 06:48 PM
Edited by TheMegajd16 on Nov 16, 2015 at 01:05 PM
Edited by TheMegajd16 on Nov 16, 2015 at 07:43 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Players not spawning in CTF May 2, 2015 08:49 PM (Total replies: 10)

You could also try opening the map with realtime editor and checking if team indexes stay the same. I had a problem when they changed to 3 therefore players couldn't spawn in CTF.

real time editor???? O.O That exists???

Halo CE General Discussion » Players not spawning in CTF May 2, 2015 08:22 PM (Total replies: 10)

Quote: --- Original message by: PopeAK49
Is it just CTF?

Did you make sure your scenario is set to 'multiplayer' and not 'singleplayer'?

yes, it only happens exclusive in CTF
Edited by TheMegajd16 on May 2, 2015 at 08:22 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Players not spawning in CTF May 2, 2015 07:51 PM (Total replies: 10)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dumb AI

Quote: --- Original message by: TheMegajd16
Did you set team indexes for player starting locations? 0 is red team and 1 is blue.

yes I did.

Did you set the spawnpoint type to "ctf"?
Edited by Dumb AI on May 2, 2015 at 07:49 PM

yes, after the problem, I put specific CTF starting points, but, in game,happens the same thing

Halo CE General Discussion » Players not spawning in CTF May 2, 2015 07:40 PM (Total replies: 10)

Did you set team indexes for player starting locations? 0 is red team and 1 is blue.

yes I did.

Halo CE General Discussion » Players not spawning in CTF May 2, 2015 07:35 PM (Total replies: 10)

i finished a custom map, but when i try to play it in CTF it keeps saying "waiting for space to clear" and showing a part of the map in screen, why does this happen, and how I can fix it? :/ thanks

coop and naked cortana

Halo CE General Discussion » ˇForging Arena! - Release Mar 24, 2015 07:24 PM (Total replies: 32)

Quote: --- Original message by: PRPatxi
Quote: --- Original message by: sparky
I tried to download the map, but MediaFire is down at the moment. So I'll have to wait. I enjoyed seeing the lit bitmaps on the walls and floor. I'm really glad you did not protect the tags; I'd like to convert this to PC format so we can play it on Halo Mini Demo among the Halo Mac players.

https://mega.co.nz/#!AoxTSQiK!U1GHzRItTlwdXbqJeMK1wDer9IPt8Jz1qjJGTZbyz_U

TAC has it in Mega too.

thanks for put the link here, i forgot to do this :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Map File Codes Mar 20, 2015 06:46 PM (Total replies: 18)

they change tags in Halo:PC maps (something like halo revolution) and then just become the map to Halo:CE format, i dont know how they do it but that is the way

Halo CE General Discussion » Open Sauce issue Mar 10, 2015 03:45 PM (Total replies: 4)

well, a friend aks for me to do another blood gulch mod...
but when i re-compiled the map for second time, at the time to openning it, open sauce crashes, i just changed the lightmaps, so i dont know what I can do

Halo CE General Discussion » Help with Sapien Mar 9, 2015 04:27 PM (Total replies: 5)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314

Quote:
ERROR:
EXCEPTION halt in \halopc\haloce\source\tag_files\tag_groups.c,#3157 : #-1 is not a valid object_function_block index in [#0,#4)

SOLUTION: Go through all the tags you just changed and make sure your block indexes do not say -1. Its usually one of the funtions in the tank's vehicle tag. Just find someone and get the tank folder from them.

-M5clan (Is that Matooba?)
-Hobbet360 (Is that me?)
&
-Mootjuh
Edited by Hobbet360 on Feb 26, 2014 at 04:53 AM

Found with a bit of googling.
Google is your friend.
Edited by Spartan314 on Mar 9, 2015 at 03:51 AM

Ehh, im using original halo ce tags..
I didn't change anything

Time: Tue December 11, 2018 7:26 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website