A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: DaLode
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 11, 2018 09:34 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Ho ho hooooly doodle!

Post Statistics
DaLode has contributed to 1221 posts out of 467274 total posts (.26%) in 1,414 days (.86 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria Feedback Mar 11, 2018 09:34 AM (Total replies: 70)

The project is open source so people can do as they please.
Though I am concerned with some of the plans here. I didn't like the SPv3 visual style, and would prefer not to see it in Lumoria. As others have mentioned, this project was meant to be more vibrant in style. Changing up the story - especially linking it to Halo 5 - is also a big nono, and I am also definitely not interested in seeing any new episodes that weren't devised by us.

Last but not least, definitely don't call the project "Lumoria Remastered", as the term remastered is only applicable when the original creators agree that the updates and changes are in line with the lovingly created vision of the original project.

If I had the time and motivation to undertake an actual remastered version, I would just like to see some upgraded visuals and tags (but not a change in style). Most of the encounters are fine as they are (indeed the original tagset was adjusted to expand the range of certain enemies), there's just a few bugs and tidbits I would still tweak (such as adding in a few nav-points here to clarify objectives).

Again though, in the end it's completely open source so go nuts. Just give proper credit. But it doesn't mean I like to see our baby treated like this

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Oct 9, 2017 04:56 PM (Total replies: 11475)

Yo pope, your map looks pretty dope.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Composition Oct 7, 2017 06:04 PM (Total replies: 402)

I'll happily revive my Halo CE installation for this when the day comes. Best of luck with the project and of course, more importantly, life!

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Sep 29, 2017 06:46 AM (Total replies: 11475)

Good stuff.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Composer Aug 28, 2017 04:26 PM (Total replies: 17)

Nice, this is cool.

Always annoying when you need to switch to whale files instead of egg files.
A programmer's woe.

Nice, cool update Dratt.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] Aug 10, 2017 05:24 PM (Total replies: 8467)

Hi SeL I like ur biped but mb consider adding an extra leg.
Then ud have a triped = c00L and creative and dare I say somewhat revolutionary.

Halo CE General Discussion » my new map called "HGK Tennsion" for now Aug 10, 2017 02:00 PM (Total replies: 106)

Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy
BTW if your planning on ripping this map, itll be protected

Hi there, guy.

I'd like to make an EvolvedTM version of this map.
Could u please provide me teh password 4 map unprotect?

Cheerzzz
Laddieman

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 Tagset Redux Aug 7, 2017 01:46 PM (Total replies: 64)

Quote: --- Original message by: not giraffe
I see I'm missing out on a lot of fun, but sadly I'm too tired to participate.

Me too man. Me too...

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Jun 10, 2017 05:01 PM (Total replies: 11475)

Cool.

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Quote: --- Original message by: PRPatxi
So Dennis, what have you been up to lately? For the past 4-5 years we barely see you.
Attending to out of state family members with irreversible long term illness.

I wish you and your family all the best and hope that despite the circumstances, there is still room for positive/fun things.

Halo CE General Discussion » I found the map editor May 23, 2017 03:53 PM (Total replies: 9)

Nice map editor.

Halo CE General Discussion » [xXx] BEST MAP FINAL May 13, 2017 03:10 AM (Total replies: 11)

Another fine creation by Giraffe STUDIOS.

Halo CE General Discussion » Testing LODS Apr 27, 2017 03:58 AM (Total replies: 11)

I wish you the best of luck with testing DaLods.

Halo CE General Discussion » Money Apr 26, 2017 02:18 PM (Total replies: 121)

DO IT!

Just do it.

Make your dreams come true.

Halo CE General Discussion » HMU 4/2/17 - We're finally back Apr 6, 2017 05:21 PM (Total replies: 22)

Did you just assume its gender?
Hope you will provide us a sincere apology, for I am sure many feelings have just been hurt.

Quote: --- Original message by: BKTiel
rip lumoriscraft

I know you're a bit of a loser, but I don't even get what sort of subtle insult you're trying to convey here.

I think you'll do fine seeking a programming job.

Halo CE General Discussion » HMU 4/2/17 - We're finally back Apr 3, 2017 01:21 AM (Total replies: 22)

Nice, cool Matt.

Time: Fri August 17, 2018 1:24 AM 297 ms.
A Halo Maps Website