A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: unkowndevelopername
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 7, 2016 12:38 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
unkowndevelopername has contributed to 92 posts out of 464813 total posts (.02%) in 1,136 days (.08 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 7, 2016 12:38 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Why is dany blaming on skidrow? He honestly didnt do nothing wrong u selfish little boy.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Feb 4, 2016 11:01 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: dany

this forum doesn't even have a report button, how ridiculous
also these weapons are so beautifull on halo online
http://i.imgur.com/lOKU5pY.jpg

also this

http://i.imgur.com/fJR0XZ3.jpg

and all of these in full glory

http://i.imgur.com/puvIJ85.jpg

will lockeowns accept superior graphics? nevar
Edited by dany on Feb 4, 2016 at 10:59 AM
Edited by dany on Feb 4, 2016 at 11:00 AM
Edited by dany on Feb 4, 2016 at 11:00 AM

Halo 3 weapons just brings that good memories.

Got a link?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Jan 3, 2016 07:50 PM (Total replies: 2780)

I am back from the dead and damn halo ce community still raging?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Jun 30, 2015 05:34 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: Frosted Poison
Sshers. No one here is going to buy that lie.
Lol I remember how all the stupid butthurt fanboys were talking about how Halo Reach was the worst game ever made and was a shame to the Halo franchise, and now they are all MAD on Halo 4 and saying that Halo Reach is the best game ever made. God damn it people take off your freakin nostalgia hipster glasses and enjoy all games as they are.

Halo CE General Discussion » CE3 2015 Live Jun 14, 2015 06:10 PM (Total replies: 532)

Ya emoose that would be great but i would rather wait and see how far halo online can go.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 26, 2015 06:54 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: darkc0de
Just to be completely clear....

DarkToolKit is a plugin host application that allows plugin developers access to a common API for building Halo Online Plugins. This means every plugin will know where Halo Online is, if Halo is running, launch parameters of the game, etc. It keeps the plugins in one application, and it makes sure they are always up to date.

DarkToolKit is not a map editor, it is not a forge saver.

DarkToolKit has plugins that allow you to save and load forge maps. It has plugins that allow you to edit tags and spawn weapons in game.

DTK itself is nothing more than a host application for Halo Online plugins.

We will be spending time developing tag editors, content swappers, etc... but to say that you'll have the ability to make custom content on the level of Halo Custom Edition would take years of research and development. It's all possible with time, anything is possible, just don't get your hopes up of being able to swap models in and out anytime soon.

Just wanted to be clear.
its better of you guys focus on fixing halo online before making editor......

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 26, 2015 09:52 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Halo online tag editor is improving.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 25, 2015 10:22 AM (Total replies: 2780)

I think halo online modding and MP will be bigger than halo ce.

Well it's not my opinion it's a fact.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 24, 2015 05:44 PM (Total replies: 2780)

He just said we can import models into the game.

Just wait for him to say it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 24, 2015 03:47 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: Zetren
Quote: --- Original message by: Jokerdarkc0de is making a devkit.

Which can do little more than memory and hex edits. This means no custom maps, no custom assets, no custom campaigns, and no custom weapons.

Stop posting ignorant crap.

Darkc0de just confirmed it there will be custom maps...

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 18, 2015 08:06 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: Caesar
Halo online will have editor soon darkc0de still working on it.

Gamecheat13 confirmed that he is going to leave console soon and focus on halo online.

For those who disagree with HO please leave.

The population is growing a lot on HO. What server you are in?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 17, 2015 05:36 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Dennis...... the game is not hacked the community is just fixing up the game.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 16, 2015 10:23 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Someone join me on HO got server up.

i have lost my hype when halo online popped up.

Forgive me CMT.

I feel sorry for CMT because everyone will be focusing on halo online instead of halo ce and CMT.

Well you guys been asking halo for pc so.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 9, 2015 09:51 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Yay where can I download it?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 8, 2015 03:36 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Darkc0de if u guys planning to do a port on halo 3 engine please remove the name "halo online" and call it halo 3.

Halo CE General Discussion » Sierra 117 Apr 3, 2015 09:07 AM (Total replies: 1161)

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Any editor for Halo Online will probably be like most Halo PC editors. Nothing like CE

I would have remove that comment if I was you.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Revolution Apr 2, 2015 08:18 AM (Total replies: 218)

Quote: --- Original message by: monkeyking
Umm.. if you modded this on HO pc it would've shocked the community...

So we have the elements of Halo 3/Halo 4, pretty much in the graphics of an anniversary edition (even though it's not quite there yet), the multiplayer maps with a few new ones, the HALO 3 ENGINE, BUT NO CAMPAIGN!Why would we want a completely multiplayer halo game running off the halo 3 engine with no campaign?I hope that the Halo Online part is just a tidbit of this whole game. Maybe they are testing the multiplayer portion of it first, then when it is actually released, they will add Halo 3's campaign?

Halo CE General Discussion » Sierra 117 Apr 2, 2015 07:52 AM (Total replies: 1161)

Quote: --- Original message by: SS Flanker

Quote: --- Original message by: michaelwilliam
Dark code is making a halo online editing kit tool so that we can import models on the game.

You might aswell cancel this.

M8 can you u plze get rekt with all ur halo online prejudiced views?.

Here at halomaps we veterans have mastered the art of cancelling projects prior before release and are more than able to blow halo online out of the water with a simple shader.

So please just get a jar of peanut butter and a dog and just stay away from your pc until purgatory.
Edited by SS Flanker on Apr 2, 2015 at 06:32 AM

Looks like tool edit will make into halo online.

https://halowiki.llf.to/index.php?title=Tags_Editor

Time: Mon December 11, 2017 10:26 AM 312 ms.
A Halo Maps Website