A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: King88
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 4, 2014 12:11 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo 2 Vista

Post Statistics
King88 has contributed to 4 posts out of 461384 total posts (0.00%) in 873 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Edit existing multiplayer maps Nov 4, 2014 12:11 PM (Total replies: 7)

very nice. thanks I'll try do

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Edit existing multiplayer maps Nov 3, 2014 09:44 PM (Total replies: 7)

thank you.

I'll send you my email via PM.

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Edit existing multiplayer maps Nov 3, 2014 02:31 PM (Total replies: 7)

Quote: --- Original message by: Twinreaper
You can use Assembly or Ambiguous to swap weapons on the existing maps. And no, you can't tag extract from the PC version of the game. if you want to rebuild the maps and do anything outside simple swaps, you need to rip the Xbox bsp's and do the map work yourself.

Thank you. Could you help me via email? I promise to ask you for simple help.
As a thank you, I will give you one halo 2 product key new and unused. I usually buy frequently for my friends.
I really wish to set human weapons for base 1 and covenant weapons for base 2
Edited by King88 on Nov 3, 2014 at 02:31 PM

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Edit existing multiplayer maps Nov 2, 2014 04:14 PM (Total replies: 7)

Hi guys, I'd like to know how to edit or extract and edit the original multiplayer maps (halo 2) like Coagulation, Waterworks etc with the halo 2 map editor. It's that possible?
I would like to set human weapons for base 1 and covenant weapons for base 2. Two very different teams :D nothing complex.

It would be fantastic! So, I'll play with my friends on live.

I'd also like to know if it is possible to edit some details of the campaign.
Example: Things like replace blue elites -> ultra elites, remplace enemies equipment (weapons etc).

I hope some answers, thank you so much.

Time: Thu March 23, 2017 10:11 AM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website