A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Halonimator
About Contact
Last Post: Today @ 12:35 AM
Website: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7wU7vrKl5dpxXMIJ6W1UWQ
Interests: 343 INDUSTRIES
Your Age: 18
What Games do you play: Halo ... And pc
Halo5gsucks.com
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Halonimator has contributed to 1141 posts out of 461535 total posts (.25%) in 835 days (1.37 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Today @ 12:35 AM (Total replies: 11208)

Some autistic draw i dedicated to my favorite "friends"

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Mar 26, 2017 02:25 PM (Total replies: 11208)

First ingame test "stfu flankers, i know what you are going to comment about the textures."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7eO120GkL0&feature=youtu.be
I have a stable framerate,the reason of why it looks bad: im still learning how to record videos.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Legs in First Person Mar 26, 2017 02:17 PM (Total replies: 9)

I dont know why someone will want to use his legs to shot guns. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=130kAsO8vJc

Halo CE General Discussion » it's a thing. Halo CE 60 FPS Mar 26, 2017 02:08 PM (Total replies: 70)

Is 15fps playable?

Halo CE General Discussion » it's a thing. Halo CE 60 FPS Mar 25, 2017 05:07 PM (Total replies: 70)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Quote: --- Original message by: Nickster5000

What I mean is that if the project doesn't play very well, what is the point in trying to implement 60 fps?

For instance, I know that Sector 09 could have been a lot more that it is. I know that there is things that could / should be fixed, and I have a whole list of features that I wanted to implement. I also know that Sector 09 could handle the 60 fps and look amazing with a few tweaks to its model and light maps... but if I were to come back and revisit Sector 09, I would focus on fixing the smaller things and implementing the fun features to make it more fun to play. What I am getting at is that 60 fps isn't worth implementing if the thing you're building isn't fun. There are many projects that should focus on re-evaluating their game play and not trying to implement 60 fps.
Edited by Nickster5000 on Mar 24, 2017 at 01:29 AM

This is nonsense. 60 fps provides serious increases in visual fidelity and gameplay, more so than anything else you mentioned for your project.

Stop! you poor mindless peasant.343i has shown us 60fps cant improve bad gameplay at all, it just improves games that are good like bungie halo's. imagine Halo 3 on pc at 85fps.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Mar 25, 2017 04:57 PM (Total replies: 11208)

They look better than master's ugly face.

Quote: --- Original message by: DeadHamster
Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator

Today ive perfected my cliff modelling skills. Now they look 100 times better than master's

http://i.imgur.com/Ov3EQO7.jpg
Edited by Halonimator on Mar 24, 2017 at 08:45 PM

I'm beginning to form the opinion that Halonimator is really an alt account of Masters in some incredibly elaborate effort to draw attention to SPV3.

That would be brilliant.

Inferior peasant, he thinks he had a chance against my mapping skills. such a shame.
Edited by Halonimator on Mar 25, 2017 at 05:02 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Mar 24, 2017 08:45 PM (Total replies: 11208)

Today ive perfected my cliff modelling skills. Now they look 100 times better than master's

Edited by Halonimator on Mar 24, 2017 at 08:45 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Mar 24, 2017 06:18 PM (Total replies: 11208)

Im still better than masterz1337

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Mar 23, 2017 01:00 AM (Total replies: 11208)

use your smartphone like a real artist.

Dont stream or i will swat you. Im a programmer not an artist.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Mar 22, 2017 08:40 PM (Total replies: 11208)

But i dont have a wacom.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Mar 21, 2017 08:54 PM (Total replies: 11208)

Another unfinished thing.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Mar 20, 2017 02:28 PM (Total replies: 11208)

For pfe i will use both custom and modified m30 (nightfall) bsp's, + some forerunner structures.

Halo CE General Discussion » it's a thing. Halo CE 60 FPS Mar 20, 2017 12:52 PM (Total replies: 70)

At this point I wonder if he is just a troll and not really an idiot.

At least i dont defend racist KUNTS like you do! Bioware deserves hates the same way 343i.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Mar 20, 2017 12:44 PM (Total replies: 11208)

Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator
Second bsp of planet_flood_e
http://i.imgur.com/eEfCNdb.jpg

Shouldn't you finish C&D BEFORE going to the next mission?

I finished them weeks ago, and im not going to release them until Masterz1337 uploads a video apologizing to me.

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Is this in any way supposed to look like a real cave?
Because no cave I've ever seen has an orifice that small. Talking about the entrance of course.
And what's with the hole on the top? Did some gigantic meerkat decide it'd make a nice skylight?

it isnt a cave, i forgot to change the name.
Edited by Halonimator on Mar 20, 2017 at 12:45 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » it's a thing. Halo CE 60 FPS Mar 19, 2017 08:02 PM (Total replies: 70)

finger to my haters ya'll.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-YnSoHbPwk&feature=youtu.be

Make sure you set it to view at 1080p 60 FPS. Still some work to do, but nothing that can't be done. This may not be useable for SPV3, but other future SP projects may be able to take advantage of it. It likely will work best with open sauce.... will keep you updated as I develop this further.
Edited by Masters1337 on Mar 15, 2017 at 10:11 PM
Edited by Masters1337 on Mar 15, 2017 at 11:55 PM

Stop using my content you tard. Also, fix your sh#tty animations.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Mar 19, 2017 07:59 PM (Total replies: 11208)

Second bsp of planet_flood_e

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Mo's Editing Kit (MEK) Mar 8, 2017 09:27 PM (Total replies: 24)

Quote: --- Original message by: not m00kz

e: wrong thread.
Edited by not m00kz on Mar 8, 2017 at 05:17 PM

Kys

Quote: --- Original message by: HaloAU

Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
I made this crap some time ago

http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=49905

I can help you with some BSP's if you want, how ever I have to insist that I dont have to much time since I'm studying...

I will send you a pm with my Discord if you want

PM Me

Quote: --- Original message by: SBB_Michelle
Really, I think it might just be the failure to produce anything and the insecurities that most members here have built up that makes them act this way. It is true though that you will want some skill and knowledge before working on something that big though. A lot of that knowledge are things that some halomaps members possessed but never explained or their tutorials dissapeared, so it is hard to get around.

I think you should play around and get to know the engine first, the project definitely isn't THAT big. My only complaint is that remaking something that already exists can hold back your creativity.

Another thing you may want to learn is how to see you can actually trust a person who could help you, because there will be a lot of people who like to leak, so at first only really take help from people you know and then over time get to know more people and then those people might be able to help you.

tl;dr: learn stuff and follow your ambitions

My first mistake was not expecting the amount of cancer and autistic screeching from the elitists. And remaking this won't necessarily limit my creativity because I intend to include levels that were discarded like blowing up an assault carrier from the inside with a wraith, the e3 2003 demo, and the forerunner tank chase from the gravemind. Plus I intend to make some original missions to fill in for the arbiter, he's been moved to a possible post launch project.
Edited by HaloAU on Mar 8, 2017 at 03:12 PM

i doubt you can do that. even with a team and time, tryng to recreate things, animations from h3 and hr is almost impossible. but is possible to make a little sp like i did. with custom bsp's, simple cinematics and voice acting... something comparable to lumoria and vanilla halo but with better graphics and some OS4 features. aside from that... if you are doing it solo, it will be a huge pain for you. Im not releasing my sp maps thanks to the spv3 leader (mustardz1337), pm me if you want someone to model some bsp's for you.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Mar 8, 2017 09:19 PM (Total replies: 11208)

Quote: --- Original message by: not m00kz
not really, no, most of that stuff is from an enormous project. might set up a blog at some point but honestly my stuff sucks

learn anatomy or stop drawing. the only type of animations i see will come one day from you will be 3xhentai or poorquality fanfictions with some weird p#rn.

Halo CE General Discussion » SPV2 actual beta releases Mar 8, 2017 09:14 PM (Total replies: 70)

Quote:
solid 30 FPS 720p
Blah mustardz.

Ughh... i dont even bother to read all this BS!, Anyways... it cames from a filthy noob who thinks he is better than anyone just because his mod is the most popular. Maybe with a team i can humiliate this ku#nt.
Edited by Halonimator on Mar 8, 2017 at 09:17 PM

Time: Tue March 28, 2017 4:16 AM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website