A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Halonimator
About Contact
Last Post: Yesterday @ 12:41 PM
Website: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7wU7vrKl5dpxXMIJ6W1UWQ
Interests: 343 INDUSTRIES
Your Age: 18
What Games do you play: Halo ... And pc
Halo5gsucks.com
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Halonimator has contributed to 1213 posts out of 464162 total posts (.26%) in 980 days (1.24 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » HMU 8/19/17 - SPV3 Completed! Yesterday @ 12:41 PM (Total replies: 7)

I don't play mods made by Antifa sympathisers, pedophiles like neil need to be on jail.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Aug 16, 2017 12:02 AM (Total replies: 12092)

My new vehicles have so many garbage objects and particle effects. im updating them.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Aug 15, 2017 12:45 AM (Total replies: 12092)

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGA_VKNG

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Quote: --- Original message by: MEGA_VKNG

more like modding any game is a death sentence. Why should I risk my own private life to have a useless hobby only to get harassed for it lmao
Edited by MEGA_VKNG on Aug 15, 2017 at 12:26 AM

Welcome to the internet

Yeah, welcome to a crappy post election season where everything you like will have politics forced into it until you hate it with a passion. It's a true shame that nobody cares the community has gotten this bad, and the worst part is that what used to just be a problem in the Xbox games nobody cares about has now become a problem here. True shame indeed.

Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator
I have found masterz1367 personal info, In my next video I will dox altheros and neil... not kidding... Since im Mexican-latino, the usa law doesn't affect me... also I don't care if masterz leaks any of my pi... since ...

HALONIMATOR'S CLASSIC MAPPING TEAM (UPDATE)

My tagset will contain both models with custom bones (for my project) and skinned vanilla models.

It's nice to know you're equally as terrible as everyone else now.

Edited by MEGA_VKNG on Aug 15, 2017 at 12:38 AM

Or maybe wouldn't do it, only if he stops associating this community with his cancerous ideology... HE NEEDS TO KEEP HIS CANCER ON HIS PERSONAL LIFE NOT HALO CE
Edited by Halonimator on Aug 15, 2017 at 12:48 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Aug 15, 2017 12:30 AM (Total replies: 12092)

I have found masterz1367 personal info, In my next video I will dox altheros and neil... not kidding... Since im Mexican-latino, the usa law doesn't affect me... also I don't care if masterz leaks any of my pi... since ...

HALONIMATOR'S CLASSIC MAPPING TEAM (UPDATE)

My tagset will contain both models with custom bones (for my project) and skinned vanilla models.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Aug 13, 2017 12:08 PM (Total replies: 12092)

HALONIMATOR'S CLASSIC MAPPING TEAM (update)

I have finally finished the covenant ai's and bipeds, right now I am starting with the flood...

just to show something, the infection form will be the h3 one, it has 3 lods and a custom model (made by me on zbrush as an alternate version if some one doesn't like the h3 one). since it and all my bipeds use custom bones they cant be used or combined with the vanilla or CMT single liberals version 3 tags.

A render of my custom flood infection (the one I made in zbrush) coming soon... expect a comparison with the h3 one.

Grow up NEIL (aka masterz1337) or I will call your parents.

Halo CE General Discussion » Chimera 35 interpolation bug... funny! Aug 11, 2017 06:58 PM (Total replies: 3)

This happens when you pause the game or enable the console.

please post yours

Halo CE General Discussion » Austen1000 Campaign Port Download Aug 7, 2017 03:28 PM (Total replies: 8)

Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
Quote: --- Original message by: SBB_Michelle
Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
Its suposed to be a perfect port but theres some bugs and glitches with fog, scenery and shaders

That's a problem with the engine changes from hpc to hce

Both of them fixable editing them with the current tools and engine limitations.

B40 fog for example can be fixed matching both sky and fog colors,
Scenerys with shader eniroments can be replaced with shader models.

Only sky model being rendering over fog and not fog over sky is not repairable. This issue is presen6ted in a50.

Or Just make all outdoor tags have this enable.

Edited by Halonimator on Aug 7, 2017 at 03:35 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » B40 and other fogs can be fixed... Aug 7, 2017 03:27 PM (Total replies: 2)

Just enable atmospheric dominant on the fog tag.

Halo CE General Discussion » Recorded Animation Problems Aug 6, 2017 08:23 PM (Total replies: 3)

Some one re-released this but for the 1.10 halo. where are the links?

My recommendation is to have 1.10 and make all the camera and biped animations in max8.

http://www.halomods.com/ips/index.php?/topic/680-cmts-the-silent-cartographer-evolved-media-month-the-month-is-now-over/page__st__40
Edited by Halonimator on Aug 6, 2017 at 08:27 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 Tagset Redux Aug 6, 2017 08:21 PM (Total replies: 64)

Sad to hear. Another good classic halo mod is dead.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Aug 4, 2017 05:45 PM (Total replies: 12092)

Another Classic Mapping Team Update cuz the other CMT stinks!

My Bungie classic non-343i effects are almost as good as me... heres some progress, I don't know why the fist untested pack still isn't in the HMU update. Maybe the other fake CMT did something, I don't care I will upload another but with more FREE and Classic Fixed tags.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udvLZ6M3Gpc&feature=youtu.be

Ughh that leader of the other CMT... his a baby who likes to block everyone with better arguments, ideas and everything than him. He knows nothing about TRUE CLASSIC HALO BALANCE AND THINGYS! I don't know why that bigot is the CMT leader, why? Because im a true classic halo fan I will continue my classic mod to show how true a modder can make a classic halo ce experience. damn.

-Halonimator the OP team leader of Classic Mapping Team "i need more members!"

Halo CE General Discussion » Austen1000 Campaign Port Download Aug 4, 2017 05:27 PM (Total replies: 8)

Enviromental effects and water still inferior to their XBOX counterpart but superior to the downgraded anniversary Halo CE (same with MCC).

At least the covenat throws granades unlike the older 2005-2006 ports.

ISnt the Moses's Campaign the same as the vanilla Halo PC?
Edited by Halonimator on Aug 4, 2017 at 05:29 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CE3 Gamenight! - August 27th Aug 4, 2017 05:21 PM (Total replies: 10)

cool maps Ive played some wth sbb today

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Custom map UI alterations Aug 4, 2017 05:19 PM (Total replies: 2)

mod the Indexes of the widget tags to match the text?

Halo CE General Discussion » [BETA RELEASE] Refinery 0.7 Aug 4, 2017 05:10 PM (Total replies: 49)

Install OS4 again but now with OS_sapien and OS_Guerrilla

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 Tagset Redux Jul 31, 2017 04:16 PM (Total replies: 64)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator

Hes doing good right.

- to mega: Just use anything but never the og damage values for your mod... I don't want to bring the pain of h2's legendary to hce.
Edited by Halonimator on Jul 31, 2017 at 12:25 PM
Edited by Halonimator on Jul 31, 2017 at 12:50 PM

If you ever looked at H2, you'd see that it uses an entirely different system than CE for calculating damage.

Stfu. I know better than your whole brainless brain. Ive been modding h2v for months, maybe I will release my rebalance mod... sadly my mod uses the Spanish version of halo2.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 31, 2017 04:12 PM (Total replies: 12092)

Thanks, but if you want cancer, just play spv3 or h5g

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 31, 2017 02:06 PM (Total replies: 12092)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Question: DLMs?

Outside of TSC:E and the exterior of Keyes, no. To much work for all our BSPs. Last I counted we have around 60-70 of them.

stfu get out.

CLASSIC MAPPING TEAM UPDATE

Maybe in the next HMU they will show all the stuff I have released for free.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 Tagset Redux Jul 31, 2017 12:25 PM (Total replies: 64)

Hes doing good right.

- to mega: Just use anything but never the og damage values for your mod... I don't want to bring the pain of h2's legendary to hce.
Edited by Halonimator on Jul 31, 2017 at 12:25 PM
Edited by Halonimator on Jul 31, 2017 at 12:50 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 30, 2017 06:17 PM (Total replies: 12092)

Maybe but as everyone knows, Halonimator aint fixing an old thing! here some pure gold I made for you guys!

Update! My reach-classic hybrid mod still in kicking ass even if it still in WIP!

watch this for now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvpPBHaoFLg&feature=youtu.be

Time: Sun August 20, 2017 1:07 PM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website