A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Halonimator
About Contact
Last Post: May 23, 2019 11:25 PM
Website: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7wU7vrKl5dpxXMIJ6W1UWQ
Interests: 343 INDUSTRIES
Your Age: 18
What Games do you play: Halo ... And pc
https://imgur.com/ZBjOJ4L
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Halonimator has contributed to 1279 posts out of 468982 total posts (.27%) in 1,625 days (.79 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Proposal: How to share tags and maps May 23, 2019 11:25 PM (Total replies: 33)

For sparky

Ezekiel 16-17

“‘But you trusted in your beauty and used your fame to become a prostitute. You lavished your favors on anyone who passed by and your beauty became his. 16- You took some of your garments to make gaudy high places, where you carried on your prostitution. You went to him, and he possessed your beauty. 17- You also took the fine jewelry I gave you, the jewelry made of my gold and silver, and you made for yourself male idols and engaged in prostitution with them. 18- And you took your embroidered clothes to put on them, and you offered my oil and incense before them. 19- Also the food I provided for you—the flour, olive oil and honey I gave you to eat—you offered as fragrant incense before them. That is what happened, declares the Sovereign Lord."

Ezekiel 23:18-21

"18- When she carried on her whoring so openly and flaunted her nakedness, I turned in disgust from her, as I had turned in disgust from her sister. 19- Yet she increased her whoring, remembering the days of her youth, when she played the whore in the land of Egypt 20- and lusted after her lovers there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose issue was like that of horses. 21- Thus you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when the Egyptians handled your bosom and pressed[a] your young breasts.”

sparky's lust

[Luke 14:33]

So then, none of you can be My disciple who does not give up all his own possessions.

Halo CE General Discussion » Happy Birthday (to me) May 22, 2019 06:44 AM (Total replies: 8)

Hey im am a 33 years old virgin incel... im sparky.

If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, 12 you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.-Deuteronomy 25:11-12

“‘If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, 28 then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. 29 You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters. 30 I will destroy your high places, cut down your incense altars and pile your dead bodies[a] on the lifeless forms of your idols, and I will abhor you.-Leviticus 26:27-30

Halo CE General Discussion » Proposal: How to share tags and maps May 22, 2019 06:26 AM (Total replies: 33)

Psalm 137:8-9

O daughter of Babylon, you [a]devastated one,
How blessed will be the one who repays you
With the recompense with which you have repaid us.
How blessed will be the one who seizes and dashes your little ones
Against the rock.

Sparky when he thinks he's the next messiah. such deluded person!

Edited by Halonimator on May 22, 2019 at 06:27 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Terminology May 22, 2019 06:15 AM (Total replies: 9)

Leviticus11:20-22

20 “‘All flying insects that walk on all fours are to be regarded as unclean by you. 21 There are, however, some flying insects that walk on all fours that you may eat: those that have jointed legs for hopping on the ground. 22 Of these you may eat any kind of locust, katydid, cricket or grasshopper.

SPARKY, you are the dumbestt and worthless peace of cra# of the halo community.

Halo CE General Discussion » Climactic way to end a mission? Feb 8, 2019 11:12 AM (Total replies: 14)

Planet flood b has a nice ending

Halo CE General Discussion » [PROJECT] GTA_Halo by Halo CE Collective. Feb 8, 2019 11:11 AM (Total replies: 6)

your letter was copied from metroid prime's delay announcement

Please, i need it for testing purposes (of course i would never use it for final releases).........

Halo CE General Discussion » Planet Flood Egypt [RELEASE] Dec 24, 2018 12:21 PM (Total replies: 8)

Planet Flood is back!

Gameplay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCZf-F-LGbM

Planet Flood Egypt Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/el6dw6q076d38b5/planet_flood_egypt.zip/file

Subscribe for more Halonimator, enjoy!
Edited by Halonimator on Dec 24, 2018 at 12:23 PM

MegaVKNG is trying to mislead people, by taking that comment out of context.

deleted
Edited by Halonimator on Mar 19, 2018 at 03:33 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » HaloCE save issue Mar 7, 2018 11:42 PM (Total replies: 9)

Just download the Original SP it is better than Masterz's crap: http://vaporeon.io/hosted/vidya/halo/Halo Campaign for Custom Edition (austen1000).7z

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria Feedback Mar 2, 2018 12:07 PM (Total replies: 70)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
The hope is to do all new audio recordings. The project is underway and we have been playing with SPV3 Lumoria for several days now. There's also a chance a relic from the past may make a re-appearance in SPV3 Lumoria...

STOP, Don't ruin LUMORIA YOU A5SHOLE. I don't want the people to remember it as a crappy mod made by a pedo with mentally I'll personality.

Please forget about it, or I will have to make more mods of you.

Sorry Dennis but that guy Masterz1337 isn't a good person and he shouldnt be making halo mods.
Edited by Halonimator on Mar 2, 2018 at 12:08 PM

Show us your map in 3dsmax first, so we can see what you need to fix.

Halo CE General Discussion » Make my single player bsps Mar 2, 2018 11:54 AM (Total replies: 15)

Quote: I can do everything in this engine besides 3d modeling, so make me single player bsp's (i have concepts and a story line already) and I'll share my tagset with you. The sp missions vary on tagset but its halo 1 with halo 2 enemies balanced around h1 sandbox or a full h2 tagset.

--- Original message by: Elote

go away low tier

im waiting for haloanimater to enter so we can destroy cmt muahahhaha
Edited by Elote on Feb 27, 2018 at 02:36 AM

Make fun of me and I will shoke a P00P in your face. And to be clear, I don't help anyone and I have my own tagset witch is 100x better than CMT'S and Your 5hitty rips.

But... I like the idea of destroying mastardz1337, keep working and maybe you will get my attention.
Edited by Halonimator on Mar 2, 2018 at 11:56 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria Feedback Feb 23, 2018 10:19 PM (Total replies: 70)

Edited by Halonimator on Feb 23, 2018 at 10:22 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria Feedback Feb 22, 2018 12:11 PM (Total replies: 70)

KISS or revamp yourself...my next map will feature you as 3d chimp screaming nonsense.
Edited by Halonimator on Feb 22, 2018 at 12:12 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Doom 3 for Halo Ce Feb 21, 2018 01:55 AM (Total replies: 13)

Pay me 100 dollars and i'll give you my hell knight, cacodemon, imp and pinky...

deleted
Edited by Halonimator on Mar 19, 2018 at 03:33 AM

deleted

Edited by Halonimator on Mar 19, 2018 at 03:36 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » SP MOD Announcement Jan 9, 2018 02:19 AM (Total replies: 10)

Time: Mon May 27, 2019 8:33 AM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website