A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Ubermaniac
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 3, 2016 01:33 PM
Interests: Dennis
Your Age: Dennis
What Games do you play: Dennis
Bleach. Y'know what I mean?

Post Statistics
Ubermaniac has contributed to 586 posts out of 461477 total posts (.13%) in 825 days (.71 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

I have no idea how to model them or even extratc and put them into the size i need.
Vould anyone give me a hand?

Halo CE General Discussion » Can someone give me an update on this? Jan 1, 2016 07:19 PM (Total replies: 15)

Quote: --- Original message by: tarikja
Quote: --- Original message by: carl
what is reddit and wtf is a sshers?

I might be wrong but:

sshers was once a well respected member of the Halomaps forum (whatever that means).
One of his works for example was this gorgeous flood hound model: http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=47252

The word of the quality of his works went far. 'Too far' some said, 'It might corrupt him' said others.
Then, one day, Halo Online came into our world. And it turned sshers mad! He began favoring Halo Online over everything else, even Halo CE.
Of course the folks of the Halomaps forum observed his change and felt agony, they tried to help him first. But the couldn't...
Soon the public opinion about him changed to pure hatred, hatred caused by their inability to help him out of his misery.
And in their rage they killed sshers.
Since then, he strikes possession of new, innocent and virgin forum members and posts disturbing threads about Halo Online under their influence.

Beware! YOU might be his next victim!

Reddit on the other hand is some popular Internet page/ forum thingy. I don't go there. But you can check it out if you have the time.

Cheerio!

This made my day. I love you.

Halo CE General Discussion » Reus Official Thread 2016 / WIP's & releases! Jan 1, 2016 07:17 PM (Total replies: 156)

Jeez, when did everyone get so cynical?
As long as the map is fun, who cares?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Dec 26, 2015 08:41 PM (Total replies: 11908)

Quote: --- Original message by: beaucephal
Quote: --- Original message by: phoeniX
I'm kind of a noob. Has A10 been released? And if it has,DL link please.

Nope, A10 has not yet been released. It'll come out with the rest of part 1, which is currently slated for early Summer 2016.

Jesus Christ

I understand the hard work you guy's have done, but from now on, please do not give a release date that you can not fulfill.

But you guys are awesome

Halo CE General Discussion » How do I make a game engine like blam? Dec 24, 2015 08:47 PM (Total replies: 156)

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: CaptainAltheros
If I'm not playing Halo, I'm banging your mom.

You need a dick for that though.

Furcking Burned!!!

Not gonna lie, it's an interesting concept.

Halo CE General Discussion » Comunity Tournament Dec 10, 2015 07:27 PM (Total replies: 108)

I'm preparing a 4 man squad.

General Machinima Discussions » MM101 Delroth (halo animation project) Nov 7, 2015 05:09 PM (Total replies: 5)

Hahahah lol I almost forgot about this!
It was a channel opener i believe.
Do you have Steam?
I'd love to talk on there, iron out the details. PM me.

Can you make a pequel map with ice???
And has double post wark?

Halo CE General Discussion » Just gonna throw this idea out there. Nov 4, 2015 08:46 PM (Total replies: 4)

Would we ever be able to have a vault -esque feature in CE? Like in 5? It would allow for a lot more playability..

And then theres whatever the f*** you are, all the way down in tartarus!

Halo CE General Discussion » 343 is lommanatis? Oct 16, 2015 07:41 PM (Total replies: 6)

OMFG
WAIT
*cue loomanartys moozak*
343i?
EYE?
3 numbers in 343
3 sides to a triangles
THE EYE IN THE TRIANG:E OH JESUS

Halo CE General Discussion » 343 is lommanatis? Oct 16, 2015 11:12 AM (Total replies: 6)

Bungies favorite number has 7?
correct.
How manys has the numbers in 343
7to the power of 3 (7x7x7) has
HAS WE GONE TOJ FAR?
HAS THEY TAKEN OOVER BNUNGIES??:????

Halo CE General Discussion » (Release) Off Ground v1 Oct 14, 2015 08:43 PM (Total replies: 26)

Quote: --- Original message by: DaLode
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Like do people really think you can just add a weapon and it will be fine?

Some people release things to production without having the code tested.
In other words, yes, people are capable of such thinking.

Agreeing with masterz?
Who are you and what have you done with Dalode.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Oct 2, 2015 06:26 PM (Total replies: 11908)

Quote: --- Original message by: DaLode
Adulthood tip: getting hyped for something is never a good idea.

Not an adult.
500000000000000 points to gryffindor.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halonimator's -- Official Thread Oct 2, 2015 06:24 PM (Total replies: 336)

Totally did not steal title idea from Altheros.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » New Site Oct 2, 2015 06:22 PM (Total replies: 12)

Sporky is back

Halo CE General Discussion » Halonimator's -- Official Thread Sep 19, 2015 12:32 PM (Total replies: 336)

That elite looks like a baseball player. Goddamit.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Sep 9, 2015 06:54 PM (Total replies: 2780)

and so it begins....

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Sep 7, 2015 03:41 PM (Total replies: 2780)

SANDTRAAAAAAP

Time: Sat March 25, 2017 11:30 PM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website