A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Zonda
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 18, 2017 11:45 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 19
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Zonda has contributed to 64 posts out of 462287 total posts (.01%) in 853 days (.08 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Post your Top 10 HCE mappers/modders Feb 18, 2017 11:45 PM (Total replies: 89)

Tiamat
OpsY
Ghost

Uhh,

Arteen
DHGVista
Teh Ganon

Anybody who hasn't contributed to flooding the site with piece of shit blood gulch mods

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE bullethole art Apr 12, 2016 07:51 AM (Total replies: 36)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
LOL so did I. Almost deleted it sight unseen but ...

I mean, I could make a topic of that name and description...

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE bullethole art Apr 11, 2016 08:15 PM (Total replies: 36)

Quote: --- Original message by: AlissArcana

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE bullethole art Apr 11, 2016 05:35 AM (Total replies: 36)

BEHOLD

IT'S A MASTAPIECE

stop

OT: perfect 5/7 video Editing was not at all painful to the eyes, highly polished assassination animations and perfect use of Mario 64 sounds/overall music. Seamless scene transitions. A rival to SPv3 to be sure.
Edited by Zonda on Feb 8, 2016 at 06:36 PM
Edited by Zonda on Feb 8, 2016 at 06:36 PM

MUST WATCH!!1!! HALO FUNNY KISSING PRANK (STABBINGS GONE SEXUAL) IN THE HOOD

Halo CE General Discussion » Wow this forum is dieing Dec 30, 2015 11:18 AM (Total replies: 7)

What even is temporary activity dropping due to holidays.

This board was never really known for lightning fast thread bumps, ya know.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE is not dying! Dec 30, 2015 11:15 AM (Total replies: 67)

>HMT
>Modding

Yeah ripping a Wraith into Blood Gulch and corrupting the map so nobody can join your server is some pretty high level stuff. So is placing teleporters and vehicles everywhere with infinite sniper ammo and obscene rates of fire off spawn haha im 12 xDDDDDDD

Halo CE General Discussion » Shrek and Halo Dec 22, 2015 02:04 AM (Total replies: 7)

Quote: --- Original message by: Mootjuh
How can Bungie be a slave when they already took over the world
Activision time traveled and made Bungie their slave before Destiny had a chance to have any content.

Shrek is an omnipresent being who works in mysterious ways.

Halo CE General Discussion » PSA: Trolls Dec 20, 2015 10:43 PM (Total replies: 21)

the Halomaps trolls only get 3-4 replies before Dennis locks the threads. You'd think they'd start trying to troll in interesting ways but nope, apparrently "le ur gaem sux le mine rulz!!11one1! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD haha lol im le 12" is the greatest ruse ever.

Phantom bsp's exist in almost every Halo title. I've never heard of anybody dismissing the entire game as bad over a few of these.

Halo CE General Discussion » Best K/D Ratio Dec 17, 2015 12:34 AM (Total replies: 51)

Clearly a doctored image; a ping that low is impossible on Halo CE.

Halo CE General Discussion » What would Halo be like with 100 players? Dec 13, 2015 11:47 PM (Total replies: 31)

Well, Halo CE with 100 players in a single server would probably run at 1 frame every 8 seconds. Assuming the engine/PC it's running on can handle that much going on at once, there would be a severe lack of Ammo, and even the biggest maps would be a meat grinder on spawn, with a single grenade thrown randomly getting you at least 6 kills with its preposterous blast radius.

Assuming there was a new release with Maps designed for that many players, there would likely be upwards of 10 key areas of fighting simultaneously. It's pretty unrealistic though, as fun as the idea may seem: Getting 99 others into a single lobby would be huge task, and you'd probably get 20+ AFK players. Plus long term gameplay would suffer, further down the track with a reduced population in the game you won't be able to get a full lobby and 60/100 players would hamstring the game flow compared to a full lobby of dedicated players.

Halo CE General Discussion » Comunity Tournament Dec 10, 2015 11:10 PM (Total replies: 108)

Quote: --- Original message by: Nickster5000
I vote Bigass V. 2.069
>Win the game by camping at the hill near the enemy base with a sniper/gauss rifle/tank: The map

Nah thanks

OT: I'd join. It's been a while since I've done something like this, should be fun. Due to Australian Internet being literally cancer I don't expect to go too well, but hey.

I vote for:
-TM Immolate
-Garden CE
-Downrush 1.5
-Zerohour 1.5
-Portent

Edited by Zonda on Dec 10, 2015 at 11:13 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Limp Body Physics Dec 1, 2015 12:44 AM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: BlitzOfSBB
H5ReachCMTH3H5h2Dank_kushJuanezBLOODBULCH.map

OT: There are heaps I'd love to see, but I definitely wouldn't say no to a Rocket playlist on TM Immolate.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 1.5 Maps Nov 21, 2015 10:41 PM (Total replies: 65)

Quote: --- Original message by: NeX
I'm in talks to work on a tagset and server scripts to put into well balanced arena maps for this purpose. Would use updated visual stuff (lazy so probably just CMT models/effects or some of my stuff from rev if I like it more) but have completely 100% classic tagset performance.

that would include proper timers and maybe even messaging system for "Rocket Launcher spawns in X seconds!" or "Camo is on the field!" so that no one using a timer program has advantages over others in the server.

Still very much in talks, but I really enjoyed playing the tourney-style gametypes back in my clanning days, and would like to do it again for fun.

Sounds good, I'd like to see some more 2v2 and 4v4 designed maps around.

Quote: I also think its funny when people say TeamBeyond is at this advanced level of play that PC gamers never got - if the timers worked correctly for all involved, the M/K set up would let even 8/10 players on PC destroy someone using a controller.

Watching their vids is funny how bad their strafing patterns are and how often they miss pretty straightforward shots
Well they have a fair enough point if they're just looking at games on Bigass or the vanilla maps where it's almost always 8v8 and all but 2 players on the losing side have Parkinson's and over 500 ping, so once Map control has been established it's pretty much game over. When I played seriously from around 2007-'10 there wasn't much of an emphasis on keeping track of the Powerup/Power Weapon spawns, even at the (perceived) higher level. Anybody who could aim, had reasonable knowledge of the Sandbox, Map layout, Spawn locations and Lead was going to fare pretty well.

Then again, I haven't been around in a while and Team Beyond is an unfamiliar name to me.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 1.5 Maps Nov 21, 2015 02:52 AM (Total replies: 65)

Quote: --- Original message by: stunt_man
Here are videos of a few of the maps.
They sort of remind me of Unreal Tournament in the way they're laid out, aside from a few key differences. Makes me want to start playing competitively again, to be honest. I love the Majora's Mask Moon in Imminent too!

Halo CE General Discussion » Just gonna throw this idea out there. Nov 4, 2015 10:40 PM (Total replies: 4)

There's some Star Wars map that has a few obstacles you can navigate by pressing the action button. I assume it works by behaving as a vehicle seat, but it looks pretty clunky on Halo CE's engine currently.

Halo CE General Discussion » This forum seems really low. Nov 4, 2015 10:37 PM (Total replies: 46)

It's a Forum dedicated to a 12 year old game, and the population has never even warranted a General Discussion topic. If you want a busy Forum go to bungie.net or somewhere.

Time: Fri April 28, 2017 12:26 AM 297 ms.
A Halo Maps Website