A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Tnnaas
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 15, 2016 06:39 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Venez voir maman. Avatar credit: kevinsano

Post Statistics
Tnnaas has contributed to 31 posts out of 469289 total posts (.01%) in 1,696 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Quote: --- Original message by: Tenebre
You know how there are games like good ole Halo that have factions that not only you fight but they fight each other?

where you stay as one character or just 1 other (like the Arbiter)

Do you guys have any game suggestions that are like that? Very into it at the moment.
Edited by Tenebre on Jun 22, 2016 at 07:43 AM
Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper
Warframe
Edited by R93_Sniper on Jun 23, 2016 at 10:54 PM

It won't be a first person shoot-'em-up like Halo or Crysis but it's got your faction and four (five?) other factions to fight against that oftentimes fight each other.
If you don't mind the third-person camera or the faster pace, you might like this.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » make a weapon not infinite ammo May 4, 2016 03:11 PM (Total replies: 6)

Quote: --- Original message by: nathaninthailand
I checked the max ammo count in guerrilla, but it was only set to 600.
Most weapons with a secondary fire like that use a secondary magazine. Be sure to check the dropdown under magazines in the weapon tag.

Edited by Tnnaas on May 4, 2016 at 03:15 PM

irc.gamesurge.net #modacity

Halo CE General Discussion » Looky here, procrastinations! Mar 9, 2016 08:58 PM (Total replies: 6)

Quote: --- Original message by: WWLinkMasterX
1) Use a better mic
Grunter, spend about $60 on a cheap XLR condenser mic setup.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MISUE76
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DY1F2CS
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KAPGLQC
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001JI2KHS

You won't get "professional" quality audio, but it's better than anything you can get with a headset or desktop USB mic.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » HELP Tool.exe Won't Work! Feb 27, 2016 11:56 PM (Total replies: 22)

Looking at the CMD.jpg you provided, it would appear that your bsp was created.

Quote: --- Original message by: 789
I use the command "tool structure levels\map map" and when it finishes there is no .scenario_structure_bsp in the data\levels\map\models\ folder.

Did you check \Halo Custom Edition\tags\levels\map ?
Compiled tags aren't placed into the data folder.

Halo CE General Discussion » HAC2 + OS compat fix Feb 18, 2016 09:00 PM (Total replies: 126)

Quote: --- Original message by: t3h m00kz
users should not be bound to an operating system they don't want to use

... h2v

Official Linux support for Halo when?

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant News and Info! Feb 5, 2016 10:58 AM (Total replies: 975)

Quote: --- Original message by: ElijahB1
4.2.0.0 UPDATE

v4.2.0.0
-Added support for Halo PC, CE, and decompressed CEA map files
CEA map files can be decompressed using AMD's Halo CEA compression tools
-Added setting to extract tags into different folders based on tag type
-Changed model viewer FOV controls to left/right on the numpad (4 and 6)
-Added render distance controls to model viewer using up/down on the numpad (8 and 2)
-AMF script updates for faster imports
-Bug fixes

DOWNLOAD LINK IN OP

Any chance we will see support for H1X and H2V maps in the future?

Halo CE General Discussion » Chatter about Halo 5 Is chatter Oct 23, 2015 10:47 PM (Total replies: 24)

Quote: --- Original message by: Ki11erFTW
I'd be okay with either one, I only said steam because the past 2 games (spartan assault and strike) made it to steam.
Whoops, I forgot those games existed. I even own one. :v

Halo CE General Discussion » Chatter about Halo 5 Is chatter Oct 23, 2015 10:44 PM (Total replies: 24)

Quote: --- Original message by: Ki11erFTW
If you ask me they should just release the original trilogy on steam then go from there.
Doesn't Valve take a cut of the price though? Microsoft loves their Halo money too much; I bet they'll try the Windows Store.

Doctored image, do not believe.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo-Online at the Halomaps.org forum Oct 23, 2015 12:10 PM (Total replies: 72)

Quote: --- Original message by: Caesar
Because the fact is everyone is fading away from Halo Custom Edition
Everyone, huh?

Because the fact is everyone is fading away from Halo Custom Edition to Halo 5
I don't own or plan to own an Xbox One. MCC is unappealing to me in its current state (I expect it'll get the H2V treatment), and I don't care for Halo 5.

Because the fact is everyone is fading away from Halo Custom Edition to Halo 5 or Halo Online
Good joke. I play the El Dewrito version on occasion, but there's nothing really for me there. I expect there will be even less for me in the final, official version.

Because the fact is everyone is fading away from Halo Custom Edition to Halo 5 or Halo Online because the game has reached up to limitation when it comes to modding.
I bet you actually believe that.

Don't let Microsoft fool you or your website this is your site Dennis you can put Halo Online section board, don't be too naive.
Dennis, don't let Caesar fool you into putting up a Halo Online section board, don't be too naive.

Don't let Microsoft fool you or your website this is your site Dennis you can put Halo Online section board, don't be too naive. Your the one paid this site, your the one always looking secure this site so don't let anyone take control of you because this is wrong you have the rights to do anything with this website.
You're suggesting that Dennis shouldn't let anyone tell him what to do and then you go ahead and tell him exactly what he should do.
I don't think you even realized what you were saying when you typed this.

Your the one paid this site, your the one always looking secure this site so don't let anyone take control of you because this is wrong you have the rights to do anything with this website.
Which means he can do as he pleases, including choosing not to add a Halo Online board.

What is violation? what modding? are you that serious Dennis? because I know many games company never made content creator before.... look at! RockstarGames! who made gta v and gta 4 when those games got released RockstarGames never supported or released a single content creator to their community! but look everyone is modding those games and now look rockstargames are completely find with it.
Bad example. I bet Microsoft would liken El Dewrito to the GTA V FiveM mod. Rockstar banned the mod creators' and subreddit creator's Rockstar accounts (iirc) and deemed FiveM a piracy enabling mod.

You gotta take our advice next time because this is silly you can't let these idiots control you, like that's really bad. This is your website Dennis not there's.
Take his advice, Dennis. Don't let him control you. This is your website, not his.

They won't do anything to your website. Don't be too nervous about this man.
Why risk the entire website, his career, and UXB Internet over one game? Why risk it?

Quote: --- Original message by: SOI_7
I just wanna warn you that those accounts are controlled by the same person (Dennis proved it looking at their IPs), so taking them seriously and respond to them is just a loss of brain cells
Warning received, but the replies aren't for just the one multi-account guy. It's for anyone legitimately thinking he's right.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 5 - Sanghelios campaign gameplay Oct 12, 2015 03:03 PM (Total replies: 208)

Quote: --- Original message by: Mootjuh
What's with the music though.

They're going for something different than the traditional space opera. It's going to be a space theatrical rock concert.

Halo CE General Discussion » (Release) Off Ground v1 Oct 10, 2015 07:46 PM (Total replies: 26)

Reduce SMG damage to a value like 6 or something (I'm only assuming you kept vanilla player health).

Whatever is up with the BR, it needs fixing immediately. It feels like there's some weird offset for the projectile. You didn't set it to use the weapon origin, did you?
Edited by Tnnaas on Oct 10, 2015 at 07:46 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » An Aesthetics question. Oct 10, 2015 03:06 PM (Total replies: 42)

Thanks for putting the reply button way to the right.

Halo 2 because it's aesthetically closer to Halo: Combat Evolved.
Reach because, especially compared to Halo 4, none of the human tech is overly complex or "gadgety".

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 5 - Sanghelios campaign gameplay Oct 2, 2015 03:46 PM (Total replies: 208)

Quote: --- Original message by: SS Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: Mootjuh
And Reach.

HR Had a halo ring in the final cinematic.
I was counting both the final cinematic and Forge World. 😔

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 5 - Sanghelios campaign gameplay Oct 2, 2015 10:41 AM (Total replies: 208)

Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper
when the gameplay becomes excessively modified and the art likewise, can you honestly still call it halo? It just becomes "Modern Sci-Fi Shooter Number X" or what have you at that point
It only stops being Halo when there isn't a Halo ring. 😏

rip Wars and ODST

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 5 - Sanghelios campaign gameplay Sep 23, 2015 07:35 PM (Total replies: 208)

Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy
Guys, I actually enjoyed this new cinematic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0bYEToC0zA

What is wrong with me?
You support characters looking and acting cool. That's fine.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 5 - Sanghelios campaign gameplay Sep 23, 2015 03:07 PM (Total replies: 208)

Quote: --- Original message by: RazorHogRant Over and may God help the future of Halo. Although I'm sure he'd say -BLAM- it too.
Quote: My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you as my teammates; because you have forgotten the law of your Halo, I also will forget your sequels.

Edited by Tnnaas on Sep 23, 2015 at 03:08 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » 60 fps animations? Sep 17, 2015 08:02 PM (Total replies: 90)

Here's a decent video about refresh rates and their importance with "typical screens" that isn't exclusively opinions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCWZ_kWTB9w

And some more factual articles from 2001 that are about that same topic.
http://amo.net/nt/02-21-01fps.html
http://amo.net/nt/05-24-01fps.html

Quote: --- Original message by: xTankbeast
Would it be possible to fix the animations and make them play in 60 fps or more? Or is it just hard coded into the engine that the animations have to be in 30 fps?
I do wish for an update that gave us interpolated animations la Halo 2 Vista. Perhaps the game mechanics wouldn't update 60+ times a second (AI, projectiles, physics, etc.), but the animations would so it would at least looks smooth.

Halo CE General Discussion » Questions about exporting BSP Geometry Sep 12, 2015 10:34 PM (Total replies: 8)

Quote: --- Original message by: Markel
How would I export one material at a time as multiple obj files? "Separate Objects by Material" just exports one single .obj.
You don't, but you don't need to. Each different material surface is a different selectable mesh when you import the .obj, or at least that's how it should be if you didn't mess anything up.

Otherwise, if you want to do it by hand, you can always export and import it is as one big mesh and select one material ID at a time.
Edited by Tnnaas on Sep 12, 2015 at 10:39 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Xfire Shutting Down! End Of The Line :( Sep 9, 2015 08:29 PM (Total replies: 101)

Wow thanks for the bump, guy. I guess I'll post my steam account as well.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/tnnaas/

I'll play Halo: Custom maybe. I don't play games with my current friends that much atm. ( _ゝ`)

Time: Sun August 25, 2019 6:15 AM 328 ms.
A Halo Maps Website