A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: EmmanuelCD
About Contact
Last Post: Yesterday @ 09:22 PM
Interests: why are there no gif avatars?
Your Age: 17
What Games do you play: your mamas
Using fox avatar since 1893
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
EmmanuelCD has contributed to 1031 posts out of 461439 total posts (.22%) in 808 days (1.28 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Project Armonia Yesterday @ 09:22 PM (Total replies: 15)

Dead

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Yesterday @ 09:08 PM (Total replies: 11187)

Its wierd how people that dont make content are yelling between themselves.

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Without the dress?

You are virgin, right?

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Mar 22, 2017 12:50 PM (Total replies: 11187)

Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper
those proportions are absolutely garbage. In your own words

Quote: --- Original message by: MosesofEgypt

Basically a survival horror type map where you really dont want to fight, but you can use your limited ammo if you have to. The map would have to be quite large and have multiple bsps and ways to get to and from different areas, but have all the areas distinct enough so you can figure out and remember the layout by going through it(think dark souls 1 with its interconnected world).

Edited by MosesofEgypt on Mar 19, 2017 at 07:36 PM

I made something like that some time
https://www.google.com.mx/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm%3Fpage%3Dtopic%26topicID%3D48769&ved=0ahUKEwiQ9aG4kuTSAhUD2SYKHcPxDuYQFghOMA0&usg=AFQjCNGlL_6b4iS7TgY0-qGHvTFIVeP0mw&sig2=WKW79eeGhjq_e1E2aUItjg

How ever I never had to much atention. At this point Im making a remake of the map before going to the second part of my project.

How ever this ideas are very nice, but I really doubt if something is starts and finishes from here.

I made this crap some time ago

http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=49905

I can help you with some BSP's if you want, how ever I have to insist that I dont have to much time since I'm studying...

I will send you a pm with my Discord if you want

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Mar 6, 2017 09:29 PM (Total replies: 11187)

Run lightmaps at 1 0.01 and post your results....

Those lightmaps are awfull.

Halo CE General Discussion » Post your Top 10 worst HCE mappers/modders Mar 4, 2017 07:00 PM (Total replies: 13)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
1. Halonimator
2. Halonimator
3. Halonimator
4. Halonimator
5. Halonimator
6. Halonimator
7. Halonimator
8. Halonimator
9. Halonimator
10. Johnlex2

Accurate

Quote: --- Original message by: TheHaloKnight
1. Halonimator
2. Halonimator
3. Halonimator
4. Halonimator
5. Halonimator
6. Halonimator
7. Halonimator
8. Halonimator
9. Halonimator

Wrong, posting screenshots of other peoples projects isn't considered modding.

Halo CE General Discussion » Post your Top 10 worst HCE mappers/modders Mar 4, 2017 06:17 PM (Total replies: 13)

Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator
8. EmanuelCD

I cant deny it...

Also you forgot SpartanGold/SSJ Blue

And Seik doesnt mod, exchange him for yourself.

Halo CE General Discussion » Post your Top 10 HCE mappers/modders Feb 25, 2017 08:03 PM (Total replies: 89)

All mighty hall of fame

Halo CE General Discussion » Post your Top 10 HCE mappers/modders Feb 24, 2017 11:30 AM (Total replies: 89)

Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
non-latino Halonimator.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-8QLjQ7_NyFI/UQ0adWVG_II/AAAAAAAAAOc/iNAEBLTOMrQ/s369/bruce_lee_lol_gif.gif

Im Adam and i born in chicago. sadly, now i leave in mexico. At least im not a MEXICAN TRAFICAN. Hey estupidin pedazo de estiercol... aprende a no comentar. Que te valla bien el muro de trump.
Edited by Halonimator on Feb 22, 2017 at 08:05 PM

Me importa una verga si eres Adam o John o lo que quieras, eres escoria, un retrasado degenerado mental que no es capaz de realizar sinapsis neuronal para tan siquiera hablar bien español o ingles. Tu gramatica es tan baja y pesima que me da dolor de cabeza leerla.

Si piensas que todos los mexicanos son "narcos" estas viviendo en otro planeta.

Halo CE General Discussion » Project Armonia Feb 24, 2017 11:08 AM (Total replies: 15)

Quote: --- Original message by: notrododo93

Quote: The Ultimate BloodGulch mod is here

I'll be back within... make it 3 months from now, and you will eat your own words.
Edited by notrododo93 on Oct 11, 2016 at 06:22 PM

Why you take so long?

I think I will have to throw every one of my remade bsps (including hours of sleep) to the trash....

Halo CE General Discussion » SPV2 actual beta releases Feb 23, 2017 09:01 PM (Total replies: 69)

You should try to learn another language anyway, I know both Spanish and English, and I'm aiming to learn German.

This builds of SPV2 needs OS?

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Mo's Editing Kit (MEK) Feb 23, 2017 08:39 PM (Total replies: 24)

No Python needed?

Bump

Halo CE General Discussion » SPV2 actual beta releases Feb 22, 2017 10:01 PM (Total replies: 69)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
We decided in part 2 to cut back on the new areas, there are less hooks to explouit in the second half of the game, so only 2 betrayals and maw are getting them. On the plus side, there is a bonus mission, so that should make up for the lack of new areas. No one needs to be going around more covenant hallways.

Equally as garbage as yo mismo. Is this a joke sp map? he only changed some weapons of the vanilla map and added some weird bsp's.
Edited by Halonimator on Feb 22, 2017 at 07:59 PM

FTFY

Quote: --- Original message by: not m00kz
Equally as garbage as your persona. Is this a joke sp map? he only changed some weapons of the vanilla map and added some weird bsp's.

considerar el suicidio

"Considera suicidarte"

FTFY

Quote: --- Original message by: DeadHamster
Equally as garbage as your persona. Is this a joke sp map? he only changed some weapons of the vanilla map and added some weird bsp's.
Edited by Halonimator on Feb 22, 2017 at 07:59 PM

¿Se hablas en espanol?

"¿Hablas español?"

FTFY

Pleas avoid using Google Translate, it only replaces words, and almost all the time ignores spanish gramatics..

Getting killed in 3, 2, 1...

Halo CE General Discussion » Post your Top 10 HCE mappers/modders Feb 21, 2017 07:59 PM (Total replies: 89)

non-latino Halonimator.

Halo CE General Discussion » glowing enemies Feb 21, 2017 12:22 PM (Total replies: 18)

First of all you need to define "glow"

-Glow around the model, made with lens flares
-Glow in the surface, made in bitmaps in multiprouporse
-Glow that affects BSP and other elements, ataching a dynamic light to a markers...

Halo CE General Discussion » (Release) Hazmat Unit Feb 20, 2017 09:08 PM (Total replies: 33)

Quote: --- Original message by: OrangeJuice

Look~ing gooood ! ! !

I love these hazmat guys

(is that shinyness part of a multipurpose or did you use OS?)
Edited by OrangeJuice on Feb 19, 2017 at 10:34 PM

Shadow Mods help me time ago with some shaders, I´ve learn a lot thanks to them

Quote: --- Original message by: Jesse
What about the gas hose like OJ did? Alternatively, you could make the hose part of the chest mesh and it will always conform to the body movements.

This model belongs to the US Hazmat soldiers from CoD BO, and it had a lot of detail, including the gas tank and the hose. It was a pain in the ass since i really didn´t know how to atach them to the mesh, the backpack was rigged between the two spine bones.

The early model was from Prototype 2, and it has half of the poligons, and it was more easy to rig, specially since I use 3DS Max 8...

is there a particular reason that your gun is offset over to the right in third person?

Probably stupid markers, I used the vanilla model and it was fine....

Thank you very much for help and feedback, I´m plannig more cool stuff for the next months

Halo CE General Discussion » (Release) Hazmat Unit Feb 19, 2017 09:23 PM (Total replies: 33)

Finally I rigg correctly the biped, no errors

link

https://mega.nz/#!ux9VFJKY!2C2fxIz7et66fj0QGP_fBAxoOCSN-_KbYPfaqknINf8

Halo CE General Discussion » (Release) Hazmat Unit Feb 16, 2017 09:39 PM (Total replies: 33)

Quote: --- Original message by: OrangeJuice
I might take a stab at rigging it too :)

I made my very first biped yesterday and today and rigged it, now I just want practice

my second rig 4 months ago before my computer made boom

Time: Fri March 24, 2017 11:55 PM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website