A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Xx1Talon1xX
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 7, 2015 10:22 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Mexicans, Mexicans Everywhere!

Post Statistics
Xx1Talon1xX has contributed to 172 posts out of 464150 total posts (.04%) in 930 days (.18 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » WinterSmith Mar 7, 2015 10:22 PM (Total replies: 7)

I'm sorry but there not good, they're kinda horrible.
From the BSPs to the guns, from delayed grenade throws to the fall damage.
Even the supposed remake of a lost H3 level uses H2 tags....

And the file size of your Wintersmith was like ridiculous to what was in it.

You should of asked about opinions and showed of pictures before release, and you could of had some help. But now this will be forgotten within a week, sorry

Halo CE General Discussion » HAC2 + OS compat fix Mar 7, 2015 09:16 PM (Total replies: 125)

Quote: --- Original message by: FtDSpartn
Got a 'Failed to load gametype icon!' and a 998 error.

loader.dll in controls, hac.dll in main folder.

If your Win8, then it won't work. Which is the boat I'm in....

Halo CE General Discussion » VKMT Update 3/7/15 Mar 7, 2015 04:48 PM (Total replies: 50)

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGASEAN2812

Honestly i think this whole latino thing needs to stop. I decided to help shadowmods because I actually saw potential with them. it wasn't like "jajaja latino team can i join for tags?" They have done a good job with what they are doing, And i will make sure they can successfully get rid of that "mexican mod" stereotype the CE community has made.
Edited by MEGASEAN2812 on Mar 7, 2015 at 04:45 PM

I'd love to see that happen, I think we all would.

Halo CE General Discussion » VKMT Update 3/7/15 Mar 7, 2015 04:37 PM (Total replies: 50)

Quote: --- Original message by: Isxz
Quote: --- Original message by: Xx1Talon1xX

Poor Mexican modders....

https://www.facebook.com/shadowmodspag
Edited by Xx1Talon1xX on Mar 7, 2015 at 04:01 PM

We not depend of other teams as you think. We have all our potential to make our own stuff (if we made an alliance with VKMT it was just for mutual support).

PS: Chilean ≠ Mexican

My bad :)

Plus I've never said that there was anything wrong with Mexicans "Latinos"
But.... you know...........
Edited by Xx1Talon1xX on Mar 7, 2015 at 04:42 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » VKMT Update 3/7/15 Mar 7, 2015 03:39 PM (Total replies: 50)

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGASEAN2812
Quote: --- Original message by: Xx1Talon1xX
Poor Mexican modders....

Sure, go ahead, let's pull that when you have no clue what we were even working on.

Don't care, If it's not coming then why should I?

Halo CE General Discussion » VKMT Update 3/7/15 Mar 7, 2015 03:32 PM (Total replies: 50)

Poor Mexican modders....

https://www.facebook.com/shadowmodspag
Edited by Xx1Talon1xX on Mar 7, 2015 at 04:01 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » WinterSmith Mar 7, 2015 01:44 PM (Total replies: 7)

Quote: --- Original message by: Jobalisk
Hey. for any of you who downloaded the winter smith campaign. the version that is on the website currently is an old one that I uploaded by mistake. The final version should be online sometime soon all going well. so I would recommend waiting for it to be uploaded rather than playing the one that is online. the version up currently has several flaws and is incomplete as, although it is completable I didn't have the objectives or way-points added in as of that time. (there are also many, many other flaws I later fixed.) so for the sake of not ruining your experience of the campaign, please do not try the version currently online.

Well if it's even remotely like the old one or that other SP map Guardian Forest you won't have to worry about people downloading the wrong one.....

Halo CE General Discussion » Firefight-Sector 9 Thread Mar 7, 2015 01:40 PM (Total replies: 182)

Everything I've seen of this map is in Fullscreen 4:3
Will the HUD be made for Widescreen 16:9, or will it have to be stretched?

Halo CE General Discussion » Jesse's Thread of Unamazing Things. Mar 6, 2015 02:19 PM (Total replies: 400)

Hey Jesse, the map is looking sweet!
I've noticed that you have been showing the sniper off, but are you making the rest of the weapons or are they going to come from other sources?

Just curious to see your stuff :D

ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵒᶰᵉ ᵉᶫˢᵉ ᵒᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶦᵗᵉ

What are we looking at? A multiplayer map? A singleplayer map?
And what is the new model you're showing? A player model? A Enemy model?

And shouldn't you fix the maps you've tried to release in the past? Or are you purposely making maps for SBB to make fun of?

Come on man......

Halo CE General Discussion » [Beta] Project Nebru V0.8 Mar 6, 2015 10:35 AM (Total replies: 28)

Quote: --- Original message by: SS Flanker
Still no pics.

Had time before work....

Halo CE General Discussion » Jesse's Thread of Unamazing Things. Mar 5, 2015 10:32 PM (Total replies: 400)

Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator
Quote: --- Original message by: Jesse

I ripped the reach FP arms myself and did the smoothing. Took me nearly the whole day.
Compare it to the publicly available set:
http://oi62.tinypic.com/rvhdh2.jpg
Now I have to rig it :x

I also optimized the model a bit
Ignore the missing geometry on mine, that's an exporter issue.
Edited by Jesse on Mar 5, 2015 at 08:54 PM

halo needs Savior retail version

Let Jesse do his thing. In the end anything he makes will be quality, these things take time...

Quote: --- Original message by: RabbitFood

Quote: --- Original message by: Danger_zone_98
Has anyone found the Golden Plasma Pistol yet?

Found it. It was in the "tomb" room. So, here's the "list" we've found.

Golden Needler
Golden Plasma Pistol

I'll be searching for more I guess. Remember, when searching do not play on Noble or they won't load.

Do they only appear on Legendary difficulty?
Edited by RabbitFood on Mar 5, 2015 at 07:41 PM

Just found the golden Carbine, very begining, look up at tree.
There is a floating head gun guy, grenade, he flies in random direction.
Kill flying head.
Drops gun.
Catch in mid air, gun shoots, game goes Wohhhoooo!

11\10
Edited by Xx1Talon1xX on Mar 5, 2015 at 08:26 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » HAC2 not compatible with the new OS Mar 4, 2015 07:11 PM (Total replies: 19)

Quote: --- Original message by: Zetren
Your problem is that the current version of HAC 2 is incompatible with Windows 8/8.1. Wait a while until Btcc22 fixes this.

Oh, ok. At least its just not a random issuse :)

Halo CE General Discussion » HAC2 not compatible with the new OS Mar 4, 2015 06:55 PM (Total replies: 19)

Quote: --- Original message by: Btcc22
I fixed the link earlier this evening. Did you try the newer version?

I believe so, I must be doing something wrong. But I'm not sure what....

Edited by Xx1Talon1xX on Mar 4, 2015 at 07:06 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » HAC2 not compatible with the new OS Mar 4, 2015 06:42 PM (Total replies: 19)

Quote: --- Original message by: Nanou2
Got both and it doesnt work.

Ya mine crashes still, I see the halo splash screen, then black screen crash....

Quote: --- Original message by: Mootjuh
Fix H3MT Narrows.

I'd love to see that map actually finished, it has so much potential....

Halo CE General Discussion » HAC2 + OS compat fix Mar 4, 2015 02:05 PM (Total replies: 125)

That day I installed Xfire to my pc and it was on when the issue happen, but at the moment I'm at work and can't try turning it off....

Anyone else try what Zetren did?

Halo CE General Discussion » HAC2 + OS compat fix Mar 3, 2015 09:45 PM (Total replies: 125)

I'm not sure whats wrong, when I have the loader in Controls and hac.dll in the main directory and then try running the game I get to see halo splash screen and then it crashes to blackness with a white box and then I get a message of, Halo has crashed......

Im not sure if its you or me, but If I remove the loader, the game will play and I see more servers but no other hac stuff works

Halo CE General Discussion » HAC2 + OS compat fix Mar 3, 2015 08:19 PM (Total replies: 125)

Quote: --- Original message by: Danger_zone_98
Get this several times

http://i.imgur.com/rj8Jmc4.png

And then this

http://i.imgur.com/BI1mBzO.png

Ya, if I have the loader still in Controls it crashes like this. But if I take it out it works, but I can't use custom text and other features.....

Time: Sat August 19, 2017 10:48 AM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website